AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Sickness Video : East bound and down

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scooter_VA

Scooter_VA

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Sickness Video : East bound and down Empty
PostSubject: Sickness Video : East bound and down   Sickness Video : East bound and down EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 10:13 pm

well i just got this video in from SD.com and have to say i see alot of familiar trucks in this video... Alot of AA stuff and other local clubs.. Fox's s10 and marks accord are two i know the names of right off hand... anyway good vid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sickness Video : East bound and down   Sickness Video : East bound and down EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 8:43 am

Be sure to check out the newest one as soon as it comes out in 2009..... Wink
Back to top Go down
No Clrnc
Acro Member
No Clrnc

Male
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Sickness Video : East bound and down   Sickness Video : East bound and down EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 10:43 am

The guy in the club, With the Red Acro hat and black acro shirt all drunk doing the backflip is me. :p lol
Back to top Go down
TNMark

TNMark

Male
Number of posts : 2049
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Sickness Video : East bound and down   Sickness Video : East bound and down EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:29 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Scooter_VA

Scooter_VA

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sickness Video : East bound and down   Sickness Video : East bound and down EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:44 pm

gotta be my fav. vid so far .. i guess mostly because i know some of the guys in it..lol

ill have to re watch it and see if i can spot ya no clrnc
Back to top Go down
No Clrnc
Acro Member
No Clrnc

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sickness Video : East bound and down   Sickness Video : East bound and down EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:53 pm

I'm in it a few times... Can't really miss me... lol... Its in the Backwoods Bash section of the video. My trucks in it also, its the under construction s10, Kinda flat redish, black fenders, 20's... Has the Marker on the side of the cab with a list of things to do.. lol
Back to top Go down
Rollin
Acro Member
Rollin

Male
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Sickness Video : East bound and down   Sickness Video : East bound and down EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:37 am

No Clrnc wrote:
I'm in it a few times... Can't really miss me... lol... Its in the Backwoods Bash section of the video. My trucks in it also, its the under construction s10, Kinda flat redish, black fenders, 20's... Has the Marker on the side of the cab with a list of things to do.. lol

Your such a whore lol!
Back to top Go down
No Clrnc
Acro Member
No Clrnc

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sickness Video : East bound and down   Sickness Video : East bound and down EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:43 am

I try.. lol :p
Back to top Go down
Scooter_VA

Scooter_VA

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sickness Video : East bound and down   Sickness Video : East bound and down EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:40 pm

haha i seen it... Crazy lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sickness Video : East bound and down   Sickness Video : East bound and down Empty

Back to top Go down

Sickness Video : East bound and down
Page 1 of 1