AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

I got a house. With a garage!

Go down 
+12
MichelinMn
BD91
Jeff AcrophobiA
SKELVIS
Frontin on 22's
lowridinrebel
xxxxcjxxxx
bagged69c10
95lows10ri
xlofnktax
pa chop top
baggedkneesan
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
baggedkneesan
Acro Prospect
baggedkneesan

Male
Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-09-16

I got a house. With a garage! Empty
PostSubject: I got a house. With a garage!   I got a house. With a garage! EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 7:58 pm

hey havent been posting much lately cuz ive been busy workin on my house. My wife and i just got it earlier this month and are mostly moved in now. I do construction work for a living so i decided to do a lil work b4 we moved in. ill try and get some b4 and after pics up and some pics of my garage. im siked to have my own garage to hopefully get all the body work done on my truck.
Back to top Go down
pa chop top
Acro Prospect
pa chop top

Male
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: I got a house. With a garage!   I got a house. With a garage! EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:23 pm

same here man. Me n ash closed the weekend of low rollers. Cept NOTHING was finished inside. Been bustin ass on it every damn day and we are just about done. Should be moved in in the next couple weeks. Gonna try to get the frontier finished up for 09 but well see what happens
Back to top Go down
http://dropndrag.com
xlofnktax

xlofnktax

Male
Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: I got a house. With a garage!   I got a house. With a garage! EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:03 pm

congrats!
Back to top Go down
http://my.stylintrucks.com/joeydubs
95lows10ri
Acro Prospect
95lows10ri

Male
Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: I got a house. With a garage!   I got a house. With a garage! EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:58 pm

sweet deal Matt, can't wait to see pics!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/cmorin543
bagged69c10
Acro Prospect
bagged69c10

Male
Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: I got a house. With a garage!   I got a house. With a garage! EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:36 am

Congrats. It helps alot having somewhere of your own to work on shit when you feel like it.
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924

PostSubject: Re: I got a house. With a garage!   I got a house. With a garage! EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:54 am

werd congrats
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
lowridinrebel

lowridinrebel

Male
Number of posts : 494

PostSubject: Re: I got a house. With a garage!   I got a house. With a garage! EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:45 pm

Congrats Man, I know how you guys feel, I just closed the deal for my house about 2 weeks ago.... Moving in end of Feb.... Money is gonna be tight this year, but hopefully I can still get a little done on the truck...

Congrats again guys!
Back to top Go down
baggedkneesan
Acro Prospect
baggedkneesan

Male

PostSubject: Re: I got a house. With a garage!   I got a house. With a garage! EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:06 pm

ya i hear ya on that one, but im prtty sure ill get the work doen i want to cuz i have alot of the material already i just have to get the house done so i can focus on the truck. Thanx and also congrats to u guys too. i just got doen calling mini truckin and street trucks mags to tell them about my change of address.
Back to top Go down
baggedkneesan
Acro Prospect
baggedkneesan

Male

PostSubject: Re: I got a house. With a garage!   I got a house. With a garage! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:48 pm

last night i tried postin pics but my pos computer was acting up, ill try again.

I got a house. With a garage! Dscf1516vo7
I got a house. With a garage! Dscf1517ze9
I got a house. With a garage! Dscf1518xv8
all i have is the outside for now when i get some inside pics il post them, and of course the inside of the garage too.
Back to top Go down
Frontin on 22's
Acro Member
Frontin on 22's

Male
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: I got a house. With a garage!   I got a house. With a garage! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:08 pm

Damn thats a nice size house what u get it for if u dont mind me askin
Back to top Go down
95lows10ri
Acro Prospect
95lows10ri

Male

PostSubject: Re: I got a house. With a garage!   I got a house. With a garage! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:17 pm

wow, what a score Matt, I like the separated garage, makes it nice so if ya wanna spray something, you don't have to worry about fumes... afro
Back to top Go down
SKELVIS

SKELVIS

Male
Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: I got a house. With a garage!   I got a house. With a garage! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:39 pm

SO JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY, HOW MUCH DOES THAT GO FOR?
Back to top Go down
bagged69c10
Acro Prospect
bagged69c10

Male
Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: I got a house. With a garage!   I got a house. With a garage! EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:50 am

NIce crib.
Back to top Go down
Jeff AcrophobiA
Acro Rep
Jeff AcrophobiA

Male
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: I got a house. With a garage!   I got a house. With a garage! EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:10 pm

Nice Matt!!!

Ha ha.. shit is cheap up here.. I live in a 5 bedroom home.. scored it four years ago for $72 G .. Also.. just baught a 3600 Sqft. Garage w/ lift and pit on an acre of land.. all for the sum of $15G ... ha ha ha..
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepestrangers.com
BD91

BD91

Male
Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: I got a house. With a garage!   I got a house. With a garage! EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:30 pm

DAMN! That couldn't buy u a parking space in downtown Sacramento for a year!
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
baggedkneesan
Acro Prospect
baggedkneesan

Male

PostSubject: Re: I got a house. With a garage!   I got a house. With a garage! EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:10 pm

damn jeff that was a good deal. i got this for 128,500 we are right in town, i got about 1/3 of an acre. it was listed for 140 which was a pretty good deal to begin with. it has 3 bedrooms but i combined two of them to make a bigger master bedroom.
Back to top Go down
baggedkneesan
Acro Prospect
baggedkneesan

Male

PostSubject: Re: I got a house. With a garage!   I got a house. With a garage! EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:14 pm

actually it looks big but its skinny. its just over 1200 sf. it was built at or before 1885. i gota get some pics of the inside, the ceiling in the second floor is pretty low. lets say if ur 6'5" ull hit ur head.
Back to top Go down
95lows10ri
Acro Prospect
95lows10ri

Male

PostSubject: Re: I got a house. With a garage!   I got a house. With a garage! EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:41 pm

baggedkneesan wrote:
actually it looks big but its skinny. its just over 1200 sf. it was built at or before 1885. i gota get some pics of the inside, the ceiling in the second floor is pretty low. lets say if ur 6'5" ull hit ur head.

then iI guess it fits you perfectly Matt...lol Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
MichelinMn

MichelinMn

Male
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: I got a house. With a garage!   I got a house. With a garage! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 am

i wished shit was cheap here in Florida like you guyus get i would have anice phat pad with three car carage for all muy work and ridez
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.D2GCUSTOMZ.ORG
baggedkneesan
Acro Prospect
baggedkneesan

Male

PostSubject: Re: I got a house. With a garage!   I got a house. With a garage! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:55 am

ya im only like 5'6" so its fine for me. u guys should see what some prices are like for houses inbetween where me and jeff live. u could get a house like mine for like 50,000 but it would take u like an hour to get to a grocery store lol. thats one thing good about livin in town we got everything we need here and anything we dont have allentown does. which is like 30 mins away.
Back to top Go down
SKELVIS

SKELVIS

Male
Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: I got a house. With a garage!   I got a house. With a garage! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:48 pm

HOLLY SHIT, MINE WAS 240,000 AND IS A ONE STORY, 2400 SQ FEET 2 CAR ATTACHED GARRAGE.
SHIT IS CHEAP THERE
Back to top Go down
Underground-Scene.com

Underground-Scene.com

Male
Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: I got a house. With a garage!   I got a house. With a garage! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:18 pm

congrats on the house....
Back to top Go down
http://www.Underground-Scene.com
pa chop top
Acro Prospect
pa chop top

Male
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: I got a house. With a garage!   I got a house. With a garage! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:47 pm

its pa guys. Houses are cheap but the jobs dont pay great either
Back to top Go down
http://dropndrag.com
Jeff AcrophobiA
Acro Rep
Jeff AcrophobiA

Male

PostSubject: Re: I got a house. With a garage!   I got a house. With a garage! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:53 pm

pa chop top wrote:
its pa guys. Houses are cheap but the jobs dont pay great either

Yes.. very true... very true..

But us PA guys do it right.. Dennis, Andrew, Dave and Chris in NY supply us with all the drugs we need to sell.. and the PA Chapter is just the Drug Runner Cartel.. Thats why we "Ballers"!!! We all work together here in the Northeast... thats why we are such a tight family here.. Supply + Demand

We used to get all our goods from Deleware but it seems they were they are getting supplied from NY now too..
Back to top Go down
Jeff AcrophobiA
Acro Rep
Jeff AcrophobiA

Male

PostSubject: Re: I got a house. With a garage!   I got a house. With a garage! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:53 pm

baggedkneesan wrote:
ya im only like 5'6" so its fine for me. u guys should see what some prices are like for houses inbetween where me and jeff live. u could get a house like mine for like 50,000 but it would take u like an hour to get to a grocery store lol. thats one thing good about livin in town we got everything we need here and anything we dont have allentown does. which is like 30 mins away.

What town are you in now??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got a house. With a garage!   I got a house. With a garage! Empty

Back to top Go down

I got a house. With a garage!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next