AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

East Texas Get Together/Meeting

Go down 
+12
whytry85
0341infantry
SKELVIS
magnumon22s
txschvy
I R LOW
bagged69c10
MikeOinAcrO
mightygreenrang
xxxxcjxxxx
AAcrazy
aintscared
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
0341infantry

0341infantry

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-08

East Texas Get Together/Meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Texas Get Together/Meeting   East Texas Get Together/Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:58 am

Wish I was there!
Back to top Go down
bagged69c10
Acro Prospect
bagged69c10

Male
Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: East Texas Get Together/Meeting   East Texas Get Together/Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:59 am

Good times.
Back to top Go down
txschvy

txschvy

Male
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: East Texas Get Together/Meeting   East Texas Get Together/Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:39 am

had fun even though we got there so late.
Back to top Go down
MichelinMn

MichelinMn

Male
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: East Texas Get Together/Meeting   East Texas Get Together/Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:05 am

infantry thansk foir fighting for our freedom & our country be safe and God bless to all the service man & woman thanks alot from .....Niko @ DOWN 2 THE GROUND CUSTOMZ A.K.A. D2GCUSTOMZ
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.D2GCUSTOMZ.ORG
I R LOW

I R LOW

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: East Texas Get Together/Meeting   East Texas Get Together/Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:13 am

damn i wish i could have made it, i was pretty mad last night that i couldnt. but im sure there will be other ones! lol But looks like everyone had a blast... cant wait for the next one.
Back to top Go down
bagged69c10
Acro Prospect
bagged69c10

Male

PostSubject: Re: East Texas Get Together/Meeting   East Texas Get Together/Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:17 am

That was the only one. You missed your only opportunity to get to know everyone. Great job. LOL
Back to top Go down
magnumon22s

magnumon22s

Male
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: East Texas Get Together/Meeting   East Texas Get Together/Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:31 pm

i had a good time and good to meet everyone
Back to top Go down
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male
Number of posts : 3017
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: East Texas Get Together/Meeting   East Texas Get Together/Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:39 pm

looks like good times fo sho!! FIRE!!!! <--- ( insert beavis voice here)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danielcfarmer
mightygreenrang

mightygreenrang

Male
Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: East Texas Get Together/Meeting   East Texas Get Together/Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:00 pm

I'll be at the next one for sure! Damn being on call sucks!
Back to top Go down
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male
Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: East Texas Get Together/Meeting   East Texas Get Together/Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:29 pm

AMEN MichelinMn! much love n respect to ya 341infantry! big thanks to you and everyone else for doin what you do!

had a great time sat night guys! sorry i was so mellow, dustin got me drunk fri night and tried to take advantage of me... lol i was told i'm more fun when i'm drunk, wtf? lol

if i remember right darrell said his birthday is feb 3... i'll get with dustin but i think we should have a meeting/bday party for him. whachu guys think? i'll strip if darrell wants me too.... i'm kinda cheap, and broke.... lol let us know what you think! i'm out, i have to poop now....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mikeoinacro
dragginhonda
Acro Member
dragginhonda

Male
Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: East Texas Get Together/Meeting   East Texas Get Together/Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:41 pm

that's a heluva fire...looks like a good time drunken
Back to top Go down
0341infantry

0341infantry

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: East Texas Get Together/Meeting   East Texas Get Together/Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:55 pm

Thanks guys, it's good to hear people say it every now and then. I hope to see you all in the spring or early summer when me and some of my boys take a road trip to Reno, Nevada and see SKELVIS out there. I am bringing my frame out that way so he can powder coat it Lime Green. I am really looking forward to it, we will have to set up another meet up when I plan on passing through!
Back to top Go down
I R LOW

I R LOW

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: East Texas Get Together/Meeting   East Texas Get Together/Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:43 pm

Sounds good mikeO! Just need to figure out where we can have it at this time unless dustin is kool and his place again! Im sure we can figure something out.
Back to top Go down
bagged69c10
Acro Prospect
bagged69c10

Male

PostSubject: Re: East Texas Get Together/Meeting   East Texas Get Together/Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:11 pm

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
magnumon22s

magnumon22s

Male
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: East Texas Get Together/Meeting   East Texas Get Together/Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:21 pm

sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
aintscared
Acro Rep
aintscared

Male
Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: East Texas Get Together/Meeting   East Texas Get Together/Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:30 pm

I'll be off Feb. 7.... Everyone took care of the place like it was there own.. Thanks guys. No problem having it at my place anytime. 24 hours later and the fire is still goin. LMAO..
Back to top Go down
bagged69c10
Acro Prospect
bagged69c10

Male

PostSubject: Re: East Texas Get Together/Meeting   East Texas Get Together/Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:17 am

That was a helluva fire.
Back to top Go down
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male

PostSubject: Re: East Texas Get Together/Meeting   East Texas Get Together/Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:36 pm

yall shoulda seen the fire that blew me up, waaay bigger.... lol
Back to top Go down
TX444
Acro Member

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: East Texas Get Together/Meeting   East Texas Get Together/Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 8:06 am

Wish i was'nt 6 hours away from you guys. Damn i hate Texas! Sad
Back to top Go down
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male

PostSubject: Re: East Texas Get Together/Meeting   East Texas Get Together/Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 1:13 pm

TX444 is that you Diego? hell yeah, i wish you wheren't to. how ya been brother? how's the babies and wifey?
i was talkin with the guys at the meeting about all of getting together for a camping trip in the spring. either before or after tex mex. when we get all the details worked out we'll be letting you all know. and it'll be for anyone that wants to come, members, prospects, minitruckers, strippers, who ever wants to come. we will need an rsvp to reserve enough room but again, we'll get back to that lata....
Back to top Go down
TX444
Acro Member

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: East Texas Get Together/Meeting   East Texas Get Together/Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 7:26 am

MikeOinAcrO wrote:
TX444 is that you Diego? hell yeah, i wish you wheren't to. how ya been brother? how's the babies and wifey?
i was talkin with the guys at the meeting about all of getting together for a camping trip in the spring. either before or after tex mex. when we get all the details worked out we'll be letting you all know. and it'll be for anyone that wants to come, members, prospects, minitruckers, strippers, who ever wants to come. we will need an rsvp to reserve enough room but again, we'll get back to that lata....
Yea it's me! And the camping trip sounds like a good idea! See you @ TexMex!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: East Texas Get Together/Meeting   East Texas Get Together/Meeting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

East Texas Get Together/Meeting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2