AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

NEW STUFF on UPSTATE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
STACK

STACK

Male
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-08-13

NEW STUFF on UPSTATE Empty
PostSubject: NEW STUFF on UPSTATE   NEW STUFF on UPSTATE EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:17 pm

Hey guys, just swinging through to let you know I put up a couple new things on the site.

First off, I freshened up the look a bit on the home page. Made it a little easier to get to content you want to see and less scrolling. I also finished up the 2008 Compilation. It would have been out sooner but I was waiting on a tape that never ended up being sent. Not too big of a deal though. Yall can find that video in the MEDIA section, if you not familiar with the site. You will also notice that I popped up a video blog. I'm trying to be a littlre more interactive with you all, and allowing you guys to put a name with the face kinda thing. THis way when I'm at shows, you guys will be able to point me out, say whats up, drag for the camera, etc.

NEW STUFF on UPSTATE L_f9d008bddc9e400ca1d1a6e91f109974

Also a reminder. Those shirts are still up for pre order. waiting on 25. I mention in my video blog that if you do the $8 Donation, you'll get 10% off on the shirt, which brings you down to roughly $20 for the tee. So on top of that, you get...A DVD, a vinyl, and a t-shirt for like $30 bucks. Not a bad deal if you ask me.

NEW STUFF on UPSTATE 8deal

NEW STUFF on UPSTATE UPSTATEnopressure

So swing through, watch some videos! Drop on by our forum, say whats up.

http://www.upstate-society.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.upstatedvd.com

NEW STUFF on UPSTATE
Page 1 of 1