AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

2005 CRF 450R for SALE!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JustinAcrophobiA
Acro Member
JustinAcrophobiA

Male
Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-08-13

2005 CRF 450R for SALE!!! Empty
PostSubject: 2005 CRF 450R for SALE!!!   2005 CRF 450R for SALE!!! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:11 am

2005 CRF 450R for SALE!!! Dirtbikeforsale

Alright, so here is my bike. It a one owner bike and has some very low hours on it with a lot of upgrades. Probably about 25 hours. I've had no way to transport it anywhere since right after I bought it in 2006 and I need to clean my garage out. I start it about once a week or just to keep it alive, and I've taken it to the race track exactly twice and rode for about 2 hours each time. It kicks starts right up. Here is a list of the acessories :

Solataire sticker kit
Pro Taper Triple tree
Pro taper bars (carmichael bend)
Pro taper bearing throttle tube
Works connection - Radiator guards, casing guards, skid plate, caliper cover, brake booster cover
Excel racing rims (black)
Excel heavy duty spline spokes
ASV clutch and brake levers
Two bros. FULL titanium racing exhaust
The bike is jetted and set up to run 101 octain fuel. But I do have the stock exhaust and you can convert it back.

I will also throw in my Ogio gear bag with size 11 alpinestar boots, fox racing helmet with 2 spair visors and 3 goggles. Racing hydrolic jack stand, plus what ever else I can find that involves dirtbikes in my garage. LMK

ALSO - somehow this bike was titled as street legal through the dealership when I bought it, I got a tag for it and everything - IT IS NOT STREET LEGAL THOUGH!

Email or call me if you are interested -
Justinunicom@aol.com
407-456-5097

$3850.00
Back to top Go down
http://www.rounderslogistics.com

2005 CRF 450R for SALE!!!
Page 1 of 1