AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements"

Go down 
+43
SelfBuiltRods
tuckin-taco93
scr8pnhard
Dodge Rob
d50dragger
H8HYTZ NZ
Lowrida30
Jeff AcrophobiA
S10chickon22s
keith
Bagged88
AsianSensation
82chevy_lowerado
tomdropjaw
outsider
Doc
derrick
rojo
Clenzer72
G.I.Low
Spot
lownissan123
Blackout
TNMark
twizted_dime_peace
shithead
it_fell
SKELVIS
jasonr
lowridinrebel
mightygreenrang
baggedkneesan
Sick02Sonoma
low95xlt
jnfowler
JOEY SOPRANO
FRANKIE
95lows10ri
matt92toy
AcroFarmer
Tuckin Eh
TEAM CHASE
xxxxcjxxxx
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
tomdropjaw

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-07-13

Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements"   Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:15 pm

I still plan on paint wheels and dragging the hell out of it. its been 3 years of a project for me.
Back to top Go down
AsianSensation

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements"   Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:34 am

Hey fellas my name is Sam. I've always been into minis even though I haven't been into the scene as much as Id like to be but working 7 days a week and paying for school really puts a damper on things. For as long as I've read minitruckin magazine, this is the only club I was interested in. You guys are awesome. Last year i bought my first mini. It was a s10 bagged on 20s to lay frame. I took it to Dropjaws Big Show in Rockingham, NC where I live. I know its not a huge show but i loved it. Id like to hit up some of the bigger shows. I was referred to Devin Russo by Michael Watts. Devin is a really cool guy and a great mechanic. Ever since then he has been the only one to touch my truck besides an alignment at Firestone...which was a pain in the ass. So unfortunately, a Ford Expedition decided to end the fate of my s10. On the other hand I met Bryan Long, a very laid back and inspirational guy. I bought his truck the 94 yota I have now that I drive daily to and from work and school. He actually insisted that I join the forums. For right now all my plans for the yota are simple. I plan to upgrade the stereo to maybe an alpine or pioneer deck, put alpine type r components in the doors, buy a new amp maybe kicker if i can fit the zx600 under my seat, get new black ob2s, fix the edc, put some fenders over the front tires to keep dirt and water down, and GET A/C. Eventually i would like to body drop it and get new paint but I don't want to take on anything too big right now because Nursing school is about to rape my ass. So thats pretty much it hope yall enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements"   Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:46 am

welcome... clean lil truck u got
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
AsianSensation

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements"   Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:11 am

This was my s10. It come from Raleigh where Jason built it and sold it. The truck was painted hugger orange with a flattening agent with blue and yellow pin stripping on the hood and tailgate. 89 s10 bench seat was put in the interior which was covered with tan tweed and painted to match. Bud light tap shifter. 10 switch prewired box . 20 inch pacer rims on 255/35/20 nitto 555 series tires. The tires are still brand new only about 2000 miles on them. 8 smc 1/2 inch valves. 1 5 gallon tank with 2 AZ OB1s. Suicide doors control arms. A custom made four link with bag on lowers bars set it up with specialties bags which I have only 3 cause I sold one. It had infinity reference door speakers and dash speakers with a power acoustic 1800 watt amp and 2 10 inch Rockford Fosgate P3 shallow mounts in a custom made box fit to go under a colorado's back seat that is now lying in my room. I bought the truck when it had 106,XXX miles on it and i believe 112,XXX were on it after the accident. The only thing I didnt take was the motor and transmission which I would have if I could have gotten away with it.

Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 40245_11
Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 Ralieg11
Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 Covera11
Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 Int11
Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 Up10
Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 Rear10
Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 Front_10
Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 Drag10
Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 Int12
Back to top Go down
rojo
Acro Rep
rojo

Male
Number of posts : 2132
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements"   Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:43 pm

welcome man badass truck
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anaandrojo
matt92toy
Acro Rep
matt92toy

Male
Number of posts : 1929

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements"   Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:50 am

hey is that the s10 i seen at devins shop a few months ago? oh im matt the NC rep welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
matt92toy
Acro Rep
matt92toy

Male
Number of posts : 1929

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements"   Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:02 am

haha maybey i should have read you post. damn hate that happened to the s10 it was clean i remember looking it over at the shop
Back to top Go down
Spot
Acro Member

Male
Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements"   Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:18 am

Welcome Sam, I am glad the truck is with someone who can really care for it and finish it off right. And thank you for the kind words bro.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Farewelltotomorrow
AsianSensation

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements"   Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:42 pm

No probably dude I just hope itll take care of me as Ima take care of it. Thanks for the welcomes guys pleased to meet all of you! Yeah that was def the dime you seen at Devin's. He probably hates that truck! Its been there so many times. I was gonna get the 3 link and have him put it on there but it didn't make it that far. This is what happened to it...

Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 34972_10
Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 34972_11
Back to top Go down
Bagged88

Bagged88

Male
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements"   Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:29 pm

Hell that will rub out in no time Suspect ........... but for real man that sucks to see

AsianSensation wrote:
No probably dude I just hope itll take care of me as Ima take care of it. Thanks for the welcomes guys pleased to meet all of you! Yeah that was def the dime you seen at Devin's. He probably hates that truck! Its been there so many times. I was gonna get the 3 link and have him put it on there but it didn't make it that far. This is what happened to it...

Back to top Go down
http://www.mypace.com/untouchableredneck
AsianSensation

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements"   Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:57 pm

Yeah thats what Devin said but insurance has already taken it off and now i have Bryan's Yota! So it lead to something better at least...this is what i have and drive now

Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 Curlyz10
Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 47488210
Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 47481810
Back to top Go down
keith
Acro Rep
keith

Male
Number of posts : 3235
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements"   Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:16 pm

is that at spring fling?
Back to top Go down
http://[url=https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=99&u=
AsianSensation

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements"   Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:47 am

Southeast showdown
Back to top Go down
S10chickon22s

Female
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements"   Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:22 am

AsianSensation wrote:

I hate to see a nice truck tore up. Alot of time and money goes into these and I hate to see them wrecked. Glad you got Bryans Yota I didnt even know he sold it lol. Cant wait to see what you do with it.
Back to top Go down
Jeff AcrophobiA
Acro Rep
Jeff AcrophobiA

Male
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements"   Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:14 am

Spot wrote:
Welcome Sam, I am glad the truck is with someone who can really care for it and finish it off right. And thank you for the kind words bro.

Holy shit.. I saw that truck on a rollback near Lumberton NC hmmm did this accident happen on July 1st???
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepestrangers.com
AsianSensation

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements"   Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:40 pm

Yeah it was being carried back form the beach
Back to top Go down
Jeff AcrophobiA
Acro Rep
Jeff AcrophobiA

Male
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements"   Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:43 pm

Wow Its a small world...I saw it go by on the rollback and cringed...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepestrangers.com
Lowrida30

Lowrida30

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Need Some Help   Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:59 pm

Hello all, I need some help, I live in Virginia, but the chapter down here isnt active right now, so how do get in to rollin with yall?
Back to top Go down
shithead
Acro Rep
shithead

Male
Number of posts : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements"   Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:30 pm

post some pics of your truck in the newbe part
Back to top Go down
H8HYTZ NZ

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements"   Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:03 pm

hey guys im from new zealand and im very intrested in starting a AA chapter over here and have a few mates that have bagged and bodied trucks and cars too. iv put a build up and what not so let me know what else i can do.
Back to top Go down
d50dragger
Acro Member
d50dragger

Male
Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements"   Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:23 pm

alien looking yo join with my new dodge. What are the requirements?
Back to top Go down
Dodge Rob
Acro Rep
Dodge Rob

Male
Number of posts : 1767
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements"   Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:29 pm

U one of Keith's boys?
Back to top Go down
d50dragger
Acro Member
d50dragger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements"   Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:36 pm

Yea just met him here a while back. Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 Imag0415
Back to top Go down
d50dragger
Acro Member
d50dragger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements"   Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:39 pm

Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 Imag0416
Back to top Go down
scr8pnhard

scr8pnhard

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements"   Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:18 pm

thinking about trying to get in the tn chapter and here is 2 of my rides see a few of you at RA
Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 283239_1903884312995_1118358863_31569378_6828501_n
Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 263726_1865747279593_1118358863_31522922_5354080_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements"   Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements" - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking to Join? Here's the "Requirements"
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next