AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Members Area

Go down 
+120
Adam
CodyHicks
ImRichBitch
gmsierra2000
screwdriver
babybluec10
d50dragger
Slapnuts1975
JONBLAZE
acroGK
mini_truck_maniac
Spot
keith
chuck cross
Clenzer72
AcroPozzi
s10dragn
Cold_Carcass
josh03sierra
shithead
denis shelley
1Lowranger
Hackdupyota
groundhog
97Dually
Ice Cream Man
pssst
Bagged 4X4
matt92toy
acro-tiny
txschvy
1SIC1500
Mr Mufakka
06ChevyColorado
MichelinMn
MikeOinAcrO
aintscared
wildbill817
big'N
acrocory
BD91
Acro Nate
Brian
JollyGreenMini
STOUTE
laidoutinde
Draggin87yota
oldsklminitrk
chris ny
Phlatnd
Big Dangler
s1091onair
TNMark
mightygreenrang
bignMAZDA
iRIDElow
Scream
xjeff-423x
pa chop top
so_kleen
Laynbodys-10
low f350
Acro-Azn
thrAAsher
slammedram
Acrodime22
bagged69c10
rojo
Puna
AcroRigo
austinacro
Silver Jogger
TX444
xLUSCIOUSx
SKELVIS
tony
fnf150
BEAU
STEN_(AA)
pigbiskit
insomnia
Slammed01
acro150
bdpaco
No Clrnc
airedout
baggedmitz91
dragginhonda
Rollin
lowridinrebel
95lows10ri
acrodoe619
Frontin on 22's
outsider
KatFish
Dizzle
Its20Below
Metal_works_inc
woodrow
Acrocody
JOEY SOPRANO
SpecialEd
baggednavi
msturg
FRANKIE
Dooder
AcroFarmer
Bucky
Bobby
pinstripin'mikey
customoverload
AcroOkc
LAYINGNUTZ
Tuckin Eh
xxxxcjxxxx
Prime
layinrockers
Acro RI Rob
LaidNeon
Tampa Thomas
124 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
woodrow

woodrow

Male
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Members Area - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members Area   Members Area - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 2:51 pm

hahahaha i saw that shit,hell i tried to buy it for that price but the damn dude never called me back on it
Back to top Go down
Its20Below
Acro Member
Its20Below

Male
Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Members Area   Members Area - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:19 pm

en route to its new home
Members Area - Page 3 Acrota10

spent all week redoing plumbing and wiring after the kid redid it after buying it from Thomas... got the turn signals working, polished the buffed the entire truck to try to restore it to how clean it used to look when Thomas had it. It's first North East show is this weekend at Low Rollers, we don't have enough time before hand because I need to get my truck ready yet too since I've been working on Pauls all week, but after LR I'm going to wet sand and buff the entire truck to a glass finish and get out some of the orange peel and dirt nibs... it looks tits once again now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
msturg

msturg

Male
Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Members Area   Members Area - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 4:13 pm

so you own it now colby? or a friend of yours?
Back to top Go down
KatFish
Acro Prospect

Male
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Members Area   Members Area - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 4:36 pm

No Paul from PA traded for it.
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Members Area   Members Area - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:04 pm

awesome!! good steal!! Bring that bitch to Dropt n Destroyed 5 end of Sept!! and your turd also Colby!
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
Tampa Thomas
Acro Nomad
Tampa Thomas

Male
Number of posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: Members Area   Members Area - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 3:52 am

I want my dang Aluminum Oval from the stereo area.......... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........ Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
outsider
Acro Prospect
outsider

Male
Number of posts : 746

PostSubject: Re: Members Area   Members Area - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 7:04 am

I just spoke to paul last night freaking good deal man
Back to top Go down
Tuckin Eh
Acro Rep
Tuckin Eh

Male
Number of posts : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Members Area   Members Area - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:40 am

looks like paul got the best deal out of all of this. the best thing is the truck gets to stay in the family where it belongs! last thing we need is another taco in PA tho lol.
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924

PostSubject: Re: Members Area   Members Area - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:20 am

i just realized i dont have acess to the members section.
Back to top Go down
Tampa Thomas
Acro Nomad
Tampa Thomas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Members Area   Members Area - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 1:50 pm

xxxxcjxxxx wrote:
i just realized i dont have acess to the members section.

you do know..... affraid
Back to top Go down
Frontin on 22's
Acro Member
Frontin on 22's

Male
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Members Area   Members Area - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:16 am

Glad to see the truck is in good hands now i dont know what the guy was thinikng when he got it from thomas from what i understand there was nothing wrong witht he way the truck was built very well built truck for sure but as far as the other suff im not sure about i know it overheated and had a charging issue but that is just mirror issues could be fixed very easly but congrats paul on a hell of a deal and one hell of a truck. Shit if i knew it was going for that cheap i would have tried to buy it for sure.
Back to top Go down
Its20Below
Acro Member
Its20Below

Male

PostSubject: Re: Members Area   Members Area - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 6:32 pm

Frontin on 22's wrote:
Glad to see the truck is in good hands now i dont know what the guy was thinikng when he got it from thomas from what i understand there was nothing wrong witht he way the truck was built very well built truck for sure but as far as the other suff im not sure about i know it overheated and had a charging issue but that is just mirror issues could be fixed very easly but congrats paul on a hell of a deal and one hell of a truck. Shit if i knew it was going for that cheap i would have tried to buy it for sure.

no, no, no... the stuff that all needed fixed was what the KID screwed up after buying it from Thomas. The kid took off the bed and tried to change everything, and in the process screwed up all the wiring, the plumbing for the air lines, leaks everywhere after he touched it, and dents around various spots. Still has the overheating issue (happened yesterday on the way to Low Rollers. it needed all that stuff fixed up, and the clearcoat could use a wet sand and buff a little farther to give it a glass finish
Back to top Go down
acrodoe619
Acro Member

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Members Area   Members Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 12:03 pm

KENNY socal member
Back to top Go down
Frontin on 22's
Acro Member
Frontin on 22's

Male
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Members Area   Members Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 4:31 pm

Its20Below wrote:
Frontin on 22's wrote:

no, no, no... the stuff that all needed fixed was what the KID screwed up after buying it from Thomas. The kid took off the bed and tried to change everything, and in the process screwed up all the wiring, the plumbing for the air lines, leaks everywhere after he touched it, and dents around various spots. Still has the overheating issue (happened yesterday on the way to Low Rollers. it needed all that stuff fixed up, and the clearcoat could use a wet sand and buff a little farther to give it a glass finish

Damn colby sound like u had a mess or ur hands or what did the pervious owner even know what the hell he was doing did he even know how to work on a truck or what from the sounds of it he had no clue as to what he was doing. Should have gave him the book "how to work on a bagged truck for dummies: lol!
Back to top Go down
95lows10ri
Acro Prospect
95lows10ri

Male
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Members Area   Members Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 6:47 pm

Paul from PA's new truck.... Wink

Members Area - Page 3 DSC01249_jpg
Members Area - Page 3 DSC01250_jpg
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/cmorin543
lowridinrebel

lowridinrebel

Male
Number of posts : 494

PostSubject: Re: Members Area   Members Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 7:11 pm

Colby putting the logo on Pauls truck!

Members Area - Page 3 LOWROLLERS-EOSB2008049

Members Area - Page 3 LOWROLLERS-EOSB2008050
Back to top Go down
Tampa Thomas
Acro Nomad
Tampa Thomas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Members Area   Members Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 7:42 pm

overheating issue - Check the relay behind the grill. The wires on the relay were melted together. That's the easiest fix of all!

BTW, I never saw the wheels that shiny before! Shocked

.....I miss it a little Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Dooder
Acro Nomad
Dooder

Male
Number of posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Members Area   Members Area - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 7:39 am

nice to see it back in the family congrats to paul on the purchase
Back to top Go down
http://showtruckscene.com
Its20Below
Acro Member
Its20Below

Male

PostSubject: Re: Members Area   Members Area - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 3:13 pm

Frontin on 22's wrote:
Damn colby sound like u had a mess or ur hands or what did the pervious owner even know what the hell he was doing did he even know how to work on a truck or what from the sounds of it he had no clue as to what he was doing. Should have gave him the book "how to work on a bagged truck for dummies: lol!

He had NO idea what he was doing, haha... when the kid put the bed back on he only put in 2 bolts and they weren't even tight, so I guess he was driving it around like that, somehow he bent the support brackets underneath the bed (for the bolt locations), but got those straightened them out at Paul's this past week. He put the fuel cell in back the wrong way and pinched all the lines, so it wouldn't even lay in the bed correctly, lol. The kid definitely needs a Minitruckin' For Dummies book!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Its20Below
Acro Member
Its20Below

Male

PostSubject: Re: Members Area   Members Area - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 3:14 pm

[quote="95lows10ri"]Paul from PA's new truck.... Wink

Members Area - Page 3 DSC01249_jpg[quote]

There's all 3 of the PA Acro Tacomas!... Paul's, the bed and wheel of mine, and Jeff's in the background lol
Back to top Go down
Its20Below
Acro Member
Its20Below

Male

PostSubject: Re: Members Area   Members Area - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 3:17 pm

Tampa Thomas wrote:
overheating issue - Check the relay behind the grill. The wires on the relay were melted together. That's the easiest fix of all!

BTW, I never saw the wheels that shiny before! Shocked

.....I miss it a little Crying or Very sad

Yeah, we saw the relay and all in the fuse box there, but didn't look into it much yet. We were thinking about wiring the fan in directly so it's on all the time when the truck's on.

PS, Paul's girl Nina cleaned the wheels... they were covered in overspray and started to pit and all from the kid -- who told us he drove it a decent amount, and never washed it once since he bought it from you affraid But yeah... Nina gets the props for that shine, she cleaned mine as well since I was up there all week helping them get the truck ready.
Back to top Go down
Its20Below
Acro Member
Its20Below

Male

PostSubject: Re: Members Area   Members Area - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 3:19 pm

Dooder wrote:
nice to see it back in the family congrats to paul on the purchase

He's really happy with the deal... and he definitely made out on it. He didn't BUY it... he TRADED his 'bagged S-10 Xtreme for it even up, no money involved! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rollin
Acro Member
Rollin

Male
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Members Area   Members Area - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 3:54 pm

Paul PA Member

And hell yeh i got a sweet deal, on getting the truck, few minor issues nothing to be worried about. cheers
Back to top Go down
lowridinrebel

lowridinrebel

Male
Number of posts : 494

PostSubject: Re: Members Area   Members Area - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 4:10 pm

Nice to see you finally got here Paul.....
Back to top Go down
Rollin
Acro Member
Rollin

Male
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Members Area   Members Area - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 4:12 pm

lowridinrebel wrote:
Nice to see you finally got here Paul.....

I've been busy but i finally made it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members Area   Members Area - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Members Area
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next