AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

IM FREE ATLAST!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Acrocody
Acro Member

Male
Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-08-18

IM FREE ATLAST!!! Empty
PostSubject: IM FREE ATLAST!!!   IM FREE ATLAST!!! EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:50 pm

well i got out a few days ago but have been busy with family and whatnot for xmas. if any one really needs to know whats going on message me. im out for a few months but i am facing a while more. shits been crazy but my daughter and my truck are keeping me going right now. any way thanks for ur concern, i know my bro was taking care of business for me for a bit. my sis got in a crazy car accident while i was in but her and her babies are ok so its all good now.

time to get to work on the truck, i called rigo the day after i got out and ordered some stuff for the project so we are rolling now!!!

-AcroCody
Acrophobia
Back to top Go down
AAcrazy
Acro Rep
AAcrazy

Male
Number of posts : 1353

IM FREE ATLAST!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM FREE ATLAST!!!   IM FREE ATLAST!!! EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:42 pm

I ran a - FREE ACROCODY campaign. Im sure that helped get you freed up. Whats your buthole feel like. Did you drop the soap in the shower? Were you in those Arizona prison outside bunks? And last but not least.....did you join a gang while in there?

Please explain in detail....lol
Back to top Go down
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male
Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-12-12

IM FREE ATLAST!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM FREE ATLAST!!!   IM FREE ATLAST!!! EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:31 am

LMAO@ Ren!!!! Glad your man!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mikeoinacro
FRANKIE
Acro Member
FRANKIE

Male
Number of posts : 568

IM FREE ATLAST!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM FREE ATLAST!!!   IM FREE ATLAST!!! EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:24 pm

AAcrazy wrote:
I ran a - FREE ACROCODY campaign. Im sure that helped get you freed up. Whats your buthole feel like. Did you drop the soap in the shower? Were you in those Arizona prison outside bunks? And last but not least.....did you join a gang while in there?

Please explain in detail....lol
REN i think he was in that prison where they were pink and jazzersize, and i heard that he joined a gang called THE TUMMY STICK CLIQUE!!! thats what the werd on the street is!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IM FREE ATLAST!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM FREE ATLAST!!!   IM FREE ATLAST!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

IM FREE ATLAST!!!
Page 1 of 1