AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Selling bagged blazer xtreme 41,000 miles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BaggedanDragged

BaggedanDragged

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-11-25

Selling bagged blazer xtreme 41,000 miles Empty
PostSubject: Selling bagged blazer xtreme 41,000 miles   Selling bagged blazer xtreme 41,000 miles EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:38 am

2001 Chevy S10 Blazer Xtreme. Truck only has 41,000 original miles on it. It has a 4.3 V6 motor, Auto Trans. It came with factory carbon fiber dash power door locks/windows and power moon roof. Interior is tan in color with white face gauge kit along with billet knobs, grab handles, and some other miscellaneous parts. Truck has 5 TV's which consist of a Kenwood flip out stereo (Still works but i would replace), two monitors in the visors and two in the headrests. All five are hooked up to a DVD player that's mounted under the passenger's dash. 10 button switch box controls the air ride and there are two gauges mounded under the driver's dash to monitor the bags. Truck has a set of 18in American racing rims on it along with a custom ram air hood, xenon front bumper cover and SS mirrors. All the tanks are mounted in the back of the truck and the valves are underneath. The air ride system is run off of an engine driven compressor and also has a water separator and drain under the truck. It has a blue under glow kit (Needs new light sticks) on it plus red/white/blue strobes in the headlights and blue/white strobes in the tail lights. The motor has an air rade intake spacer, cold air intake, and a flow master muffler. Under the hood has some billet pieces, they just need to be polished back up. Just tuned the whole truck up with AC Delco Parts and changed the oil with Mobil 1 synthetic which has been ran in it from day one. It's really a clean truck and gets lots of looks everywhere it goes. Just took it on vacation where I put 2,000 miles on it in 11 days and had no problems. This is one good running truck. Only selling because I'm building another one, just got a job that's all driving and I don't need two. $7000 obo. 856-491-3349 [img]Selling bagged blazer xtreme 41,000 miles 5o35v610[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hollah5

Selling bagged blazer xtreme 41,000 miles
Page 1 of 1