AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Hookup on uni-balls?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SelfBuiltRods
Acro Prospect
SelfBuiltRods

Male
Number of posts : 1070
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Hookup on uni-balls? Empty
PostSubject: Hookup on uni-balls?   Hookup on uni-balls? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:44 am

Before I dropped a grip with Camburg on the uniball set for the Mazda, I wanted to check and see if any of you have a hookup on uniballs? The front control arms is what's holding me up from finishing the chassis because those damn uniballs ain't cheap lol.
Back to top Go down
Drucifer29

Drucifer29

Male
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Hookup on uni-balls?   Hookup on uni-balls? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:32 am

http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/Uniballs-p-202.html

http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/Uniball-High-Misalignment-Spacer-p-16756.html
Back to top Go down
SelfBuiltRods
Acro Prospect
SelfBuiltRods

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hookup on uni-balls?   Hookup on uni-balls? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:55 am

Thanks man!
Back to top Go down
ImRichBitch
Acro Member
ImRichBitch

Male
Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Hookup on uni-balls?   Hookup on uni-balls? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:03 am

Ballistic is about half that price.

http://www.ballisticfabrication.com/Uniball-Cup-263_p_1613.html

http://www.ballisticfabrication.com/Uniball-Bearing-2125-OD-w-10-bore_p_1614.html
Back to top Go down
SelfBuiltRods
Acro Prospect
SelfBuiltRods

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hookup on uni-balls?   Hookup on uni-balls? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:09 am

Getting parts from ballistic is damn near impossible from what ive ready lately
Back to top Go down
ImRichBitch
Acro Member
ImRichBitch

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hookup on uni-balls?   Hookup on uni-balls? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:13 am

That sucks glad I didn't order mine yet then!
Back to top Go down
Drucifer29

Drucifer29

Male
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Hookup on uni-balls?   Hookup on uni-balls? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:34 am

By the time you get the cup, the bearing and the misalignment spacers at ballistic it adds up to about $64 a joint.

Definitely cheaper but I wouldn't say half the price, uniballs are gonna be pricey just about anywhere, that's why you don't see people making an selling control arms for $200 a set.
Back to top Go down
ImRichBitch
Acro Member
ImRichBitch

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hookup on uni-balls?   Hookup on uni-balls? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:43 am

Let me know how it works out for you Dustin cause I need to order some also. Started doing some reading up on ballistic and I dont think Ill be ordering anything from them either so hopefully someone can come up someone cheaper!

Ballstic $64

Poly Perfomance $99

Camburg $100
Back to top Go down
SelfBuiltRods
Acro Prospect
SelfBuiltRods

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hookup on uni-balls?   Hookup on uni-balls? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:47 am

Drucifer29 wrote:
By the time you get the cup, the bearing and the misalignment spacers at ballistic it adds up to about $64 a joint.

Definitely cheaper but I wouldn't say half the price, uniballs are gonna be pricey just about anywhere, that's why you don't see people making an selling control arms for $200 a set.

This. Lol! Uniballs are the only thing I dont have to finish my chassis. I may sell my boyds this week in order to finish my chassis. I have steelies and white walls which I much rather prefer.

MrBarky wrote:
Let me know how it works out for you Dustin cause I need to order some also. Started doing some reading up on ballistic and I dont think Ill be ordering anything from them either so hopefully someone can come up someone cheaper!

Ballstic $64

Poly Perfomance $99

Camburg $100

I will bud! I wish I could buy from Camburg because YOU KNOW that shit is top notch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hookup on uni-balls?   Hookup on uni-balls? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hookup on uni-balls?
Page 1 of 1