426_475590192474918_2041802371_n (1)" />
AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Nebie from Thomaston, Georgia

Go down 
+14
shithead
shawn99
1Bad90
SACKTCIVIC
pimpnismo
Adam
fdimeroller
keith
rojo
it_fell
screwdriver
will ferrell
drock123
tsalter
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LAYINGNUTZ
Acro Rep
LAYINGNUTZ

Male
Number of posts : 1108
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Nebie from Thomaston, Georgia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebie from Thomaston, Georgia   Nebie from Thomaston, Georgia - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:14 pm

Nice truck man welcome
Back to top Go down
turnerandy19

turnerandy19

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2012-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Nebie from Thomaston, Georgia   Nebie from Thomaston, Georgia - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:13 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
tsalter

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Nebie from Thomaston, Georgia   Nebie from Thomaston, Georgia - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:24 am

To fdimeroller, I had a brain fart, yes they are directional, they are just not opposite on the other side. The gas tank is in the bed because when I bagged it in 2001 there were not to many compaines making a custom fuel tank, unless I wanted to spend 1200. The scene was still young then, Now I can get a custom fuel cell with my fuel pump for a reasonable price. This 4.3 takes of a lot of PSI to run. I tried using a blazer tank under the bed, but pump would not work and could not find an aftermarket pump to run enough PSI. My brakes are factory, but I want to convert the back to disc with a kit from The Little Shop of Horrors. I have the simulators covering them up, thats what you see.
Back to top Go down
drock123
Acro Member
drock123

Male
Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2012-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Nebie from Thomaston, Georgia   Nebie from Thomaston, Georgia - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:26 am

hey Tim. are you gonna try to make that show saturday? im not gonna be able to make it. i gotta take my dog to get her shots and then my family is doing christmas at my moms house and im gonna go help jason get his redneck racer ready for paint.
Back to top Go down
tsalter

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Nebie from Thomaston, Georgia   Nebie from Thomaston, Georgia - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:39 am

Workin this weekend, so I can't make it.
Back to top Go down
drock123
Acro Member
drock123

Male
Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2012-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Nebie from Thomaston, Georgia   Nebie from Thomaston, Georgia - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:16 pm

its all good. haha.... i wish i could have made it. i just have to much to do. im gonna hit one suday that is close to the house.
Back to top Go down
tigger77

tigger77

Male
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2012-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Nebie from Thomaston, Georgia   Nebie from Thomaston, Georgia - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:07 am

welcome bro !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nebie from Thomaston, Georgia   Nebie from Thomaston, Georgia - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nebie from Thomaston, Georgia
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AcrophobiA :: Newbies-
Jump to: