AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Southern Ohio Meeting

Go down 
+8
Phlatnd
Travis
SpecialEd
SHAVED&LAYED
xxxxcjxxxx
bdpaco
thenephilm
msturg
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
msturg

msturg

Male
Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Southern Ohio Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Southern Ohio Meeting   Southern Ohio Meeting EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 8:07 pm

Well I finally got a chance to talk to everyone in the southern chapter. The meeting will be the same saturday as ECBN, more than likely in Dayton that way it isn't too far of a drive for you Matt. Chuck isn't sure whether or not he'll be able to make it and from the sounds of it probably won't know until it gets closer. Throw up some ideas of where you guys might like to go for the evening.

I wish we could make it to ECBN but as I have talked to everyone in the chapter none of us could afford the trip or time.

Besides BS'ing and just all around having fun at the little outing, I would like to talk about how progress is coming on everyone's rides and also discuss who is looking to join this coming year, who might be put up for vote for full logo and what shows everyone plans on attending.

I know most of the northern chapter will be at ECBN, but the meeting is open to anybody who would like to join. You know you want to Paco, lol
Back to top Go down
thenephilm

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Southern Ohio Meeting   Southern Ohio Meeting EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 8:08 pm

ill be there...just like the theme song from the show "WINGS"...and you know what im talking about...

ps...ive got someone we really really need to be talking to...
Back to top Go down
msturg

msturg

Male

PostSubject: Re: Southern Ohio Meeting   Southern Ohio Meeting EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 8:10 pm

Justin, I'll give you a call here in a minute.

Also, Chris and Tony I know you guys are seeing this too. Feel free to come out guys we miss you two
Back to top Go down
bdpaco

bdpaco

Male
Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Southern Ohio Meeting   Southern Ohio Meeting EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 3:05 am

lol...I will probably be there...I really want to make ECBN, but work has taken a nose dive and I am on 40 hour wks so no play money right now...PM me the details and count me in for now...Dayton isnt that far for me, as long as there isnt 2 foot of snow on the roads....
Back to top Go down
http://www.gobigcustomphoto.com
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924

PostSubject: Re: Southern Ohio Meeting   Southern Ohio Meeting EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:10 am

wuts the address? I wont be at ECBN due to a trip to Daytona for the Rolex-24 a few weeks prior that costing a nice chunk of change.. Maybe Me and a guest will swing down for the meeting and chill...
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
SHAVED&LAYED
Acro Rep
SHAVED&LAYED

Male
Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Southern Ohio Meeting   Southern Ohio Meeting EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 6:19 pm

I'll be there.

hey justin try not to get drunk and run away this time Razz
Back to top Go down
thenephilm

Male

PostSubject: Re: Southern Ohio Meeting   Southern Ohio Meeting EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 6:25 pm

lol hahahaha....yeah that was bad...i wont be getting drunk this time lol...
Back to top Go down
msturg

msturg

Male

PostSubject: Re: Southern Ohio Meeting   Southern Ohio Meeting EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:09 pm

I think maybe we'll shoot for meeting at The Green in Kettering since there is a good deal to do there. Do you guys have a preference on time? Not sure since some of you guys will be traveling pretty far if you can make it. I know Travis doesn't live far from there at all so he may be able to sponser some housing for those of you from pretty far
Back to top Go down
bdpaco

bdpaco

Male

PostSubject: Re: Southern Ohio Meeting   Southern Ohio Meeting EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:19 pm

yea, depending on time and how late this runs I may need a couch to crash on...depends on the cash flow..I would rather stay at a hotel than impose on someone, esp. since I snore REALLY loud...lol

I will bring ear plugs just in case...lol
looking forward to hanging out with you guys..dont get to see you all often enough

edit*
just done a yahoo map to get directions and its 2 hrs 42 min. drive for me..
just to give you an idea how long it will take me to get there Mike..dont know if there is anyone coming further than that...
Back to top Go down
SpecialEd
Acro Prospect
SpecialEd

Male
Number of posts : 412

PostSubject: Re: Southern Ohio Meeting   Southern Ohio Meeting EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:29 pm

hey you paco having problems snoring lol my future father inlaw can take care of that lol

hint to anyone with annoying snoring wivies lol
Back to top Go down
bdpaco

bdpaco

Male

PostSubject: Re: Southern Ohio Meeting   Southern Ohio Meeting EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:49 pm

The snoring is a fat guy problem...lol
taking care of that right now, I have lost 45 lbs since the Dropt Out show...shooting for another 40 before show season...then I can start building the beer belly back up...lol
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924

PostSubject: Re: Southern Ohio Meeting   Southern Ohio Meeting EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 6:25 am

i snore..

congrats on losing the weight..
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
thenephilm

Male

PostSubject: Re: Southern Ohio Meeting   Southern Ohio Meeting EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 7:26 am

btw there are lots of WINGS episodes on youtube in case you want to watch it.
Back to top Go down
thenephilm

Male

PostSubject: Re: Southern Ohio Meeting   Southern Ohio Meeting EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 7:28 am

i dont want to say that im watching it right now...but that brian is such a goof....aww shucks...
Back to top Go down
Travis

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Southern Ohio Meeting   Southern Ohio Meeting EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 7:48 am

msturg wrote:
I think maybe we'll shoot for meeting at The Green in Kettering since there is a good deal to do there. Do you guys have a preference on time? Not sure since some of you guys will be traveling pretty far if you can make it. I know Travis doesn't live far from there at all so he may be able to sponser some housing for those of you from pretty far
you guys are definitely welcome to crash at my house that night. i have a spare bedroom and plenty of couches and floor space.
i'll pick up a bottle of sailor jerry for justin. Laughing
Back to top Go down
thenephilm

Male

PostSubject: Re: Southern Ohio Meeting   Southern Ohio Meeting EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 9:43 am

sir that involve you spending money and you no dam well that is not going to happen lol
Back to top Go down
SHAVED&LAYED
Acro Rep
SHAVED&LAYED

Male

PostSubject: Re: Southern Ohio Meeting   Southern Ohio Meeting EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 5:05 am

msturg wrote:
3hrs for me
Back to top Go down
msturg

msturg

Male

PostSubject: Re: Southern Ohio Meeting   Southern Ohio Meeting EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 6:24 am

Matt or Travis, can you guys think of any place closer north? Unless your ok with the 3 hour tour matt.
Back to top Go down
Phlatnd
Acro Member
Phlatnd

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Southern Ohio Meeting   Southern Ohio Meeting EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 7:46 am

poop
Back to top Go down
Travis

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Southern Ohio Meeting   Southern Ohio Meeting EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 9:40 am

i dont think its a north issue so much as dayton is pretty far west from matt. if we were gonna do it somewhere else, columbus would probably be the next best place.
Back to top Go down
msturg

msturg

Male

PostSubject: Re: Southern Ohio Meeting   Southern Ohio Meeting EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 10:09 am

True story. I don't really care where it is, so does anybody know any nice places in Columbus
Back to top Go down
SHAVED&LAYED
Acro Rep
SHAVED&LAYED

Male

PostSubject: Re: Southern Ohio Meeting   Southern Ohio Meeting EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 5:07 pm

yeah columbus is about 1 1/2 to 2 hours for me but I don't want everyone else to have to drive farther because of me.
Back to top Go down
msturg

msturg

Male

PostSubject: Re: Southern Ohio Meeting   Southern Ohio Meeting EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 5:30 pm

It's really up to you matt, if we meet in columbus area its only going to be about a 2 hour drive for us cincy folk
Back to top Go down
SHAVED&LAYED
Acro Rep
SHAVED&LAYED

Male

PostSubject: Re: Southern Ohio Meeting   Southern Ohio Meeting EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 7:57 pm

it makes no difference to me. how far is dayton for you guys?
I don't really know what all is in columbus as far as another option.
Back to top Go down
Phlatnd
Acro Member
Phlatnd

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Southern Ohio Meeting   Southern Ohio Meeting EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 6:57 am

ive been working in columbus for the past few months........so if you guys decide to meet in the c'bus i might be able to join you folks?? Im there from Mon-Thurs,then back home Fri-Sun?......i figured you peeps would prolly have a meet on the weekend,but if for some reason you decide on one of those days that im in town, i wouldnt mind catching up with y'all!!!!!!! i dont have my puter with me down there,so you will have to holla via phone or text........i have been staying down on 161(dublin-granville rd) so im close to polaris area,hilliard-rome...ya know all the spots with places to meet......holla
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southern Ohio Meeting   Southern Ohio Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Southern Ohio Meeting
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next