AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Orlando meeting, Feb 25th @ Sanford Hooters 8pm

Go down 
+5
SKELVIS
Frontin on 22's
JustinAcrophobiA
pinstripin'mikey
insomnia
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Frontin on 22's
Acro Member
Frontin on 22's

Male
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Orlando meeting, Feb 25th @ Sanford Hooters 8pm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orlando meeting, Feb 25th @ Sanford Hooters 8pm   Orlando meeting, Feb 25th @ Sanford Hooters 8pm - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:42 pm

JustinAcrophobiA wrote:
Nice to see you guys again!!!

U did'nt see me could'nt wait for the "Great one" to get there huh i c how it is i'll remember that lol wish i could have seen ya justin its been a while. And to everyone i did see good seeing u all again i miss my orlando homies and david it was nice meeting ya u seem like a cool dude and the truck looked good.
Back to top Go down
pinstripin'mikey

pinstripin'mikey

Male
Number of posts : 943
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Orlando meeting, Feb 25th @ Sanford Hooters 8pm   Orlando meeting, Feb 25th @ Sanford Hooters 8pm - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:13 pm

always nice meetin up, we should do it more often. but i know everyones schedules makes it hard to at times
Back to top Go down
http://www.rodsandstripes.com
JustinAcrophobiA
Acro Member
JustinAcrophobiA

Male
Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Orlando meeting, Feb 25th @ Sanford Hooters 8pm   Orlando meeting, Feb 25th @ Sanford Hooters 8pm - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 9:25 pm

Frontin on 22's wrote:
JustinAcrophobiA wrote:
Nice to see you guys again!!!

U did'nt see me could'nt wait for the "Great one" to get there huh i c how it is i'll remember that lol wish i could have seen ya justin its been a while. And to everyone i did see good seeing u all again i miss my orlando homies and david it was nice meeting ya u seem like a cool dude and the truck looked good.

AWW arnt you all lovie dovie! LOL jk, ya bro missed seeing you too, I had the wife and kids with me so we could stay out too late, it was already past their bed time! We'll catch up soon!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rounderslogistics.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orlando meeting, Feb 25th @ Sanford Hooters 8pm   Orlando meeting, Feb 25th @ Sanford Hooters 8pm - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Orlando meeting, Feb 25th @ Sanford Hooters 8pm
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2