AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Question For The Old Skoolers....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male
Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Question For The Old Skoolers.... Empty
PostSubject: Question For The Old Skoolers....   Question For The Old Skoolers.... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:45 pm

Back in the day, many many MANY moons ago, when I was a kid I hung out with a club called Bump n Grind. Now I'm talkin early 90's here... Some of you where still shittin green and suckin on mommas tit back then. The guys that started it in Pensacola/Gulf Breeze where Alex and Chad. Both where from GA, not sure what part. Alex had a white and purple mazda and Chad had a black one but got it painted yellow after they moved to Gulf Breeze. I posted a thing on SSM years ago askin if anyone knew them or knew where they where currently and got nothing. Maybe some of you that have been around for a while knew/know these guys. Just kinda wondering what they're up to now. I was into minitrucks before they came around but those where the first "true minitruckers" I met and hung out with. They where like the elite in the area if you will. They had guys from FL, AL, and GA in the club, that I knew of anyways. Everyone wanted to be a part of Bump n Grind but only the cleanest where logo'd, sounds kinda familiar.... Any how, if any of you know or knew these guys le'me know. If not, hell, what got you started in this? Who where the first REAL minitruckers you hung out with?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mikeoinacro
Mikegm99

Mikegm99

Male
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Question For The Old Skoolers....   Question For The Old Skoolers.... EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:55 pm

Kenneth reeves was my first run in with a "true minitrucker". Remember him mike?? It was about 13 years ago when I saw his black and green s10 with a snug top shell, some 17" eagles and 1/4" plumbed bags. Now I have subscribed to sport truck since I was 10 and minitruckin since 16 so I always have liked the scene, but his truck was the first true mini I ever saw in person. Then came ben terry and his truck...
Back to top Go down
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male
Number of posts : 3017
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Question For The Old Skoolers....   Question For The Old Skoolers.... EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:42 am

i could probably ask around mike, i think ive heard of that bump n grind (no smartass comments please) i think my buddy drew was in it back in the day when he had his s-10 and shit, ill ask around if you havent already gotten to them since this thread is already so old haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danielcfarmer
oldsklminitrk
Acro Prospect
oldsklminitrk

Male
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Question For The Old Skoolers....   Question For The Old Skoolers.... EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:01 am

Was Alex a short kinda chubby guy his last name was like Shakaali....like a Hawaiian name?
Back to top Go down
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male
Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Question For The Old Skoolers....   Question For The Old Skoolers.... EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:25 pm

Hey Bailey, I remember that truck. I remember leaning in the passenger side window while he was lifting it and I asked, hey lift it I wana see how fast it is. Then of course he had to say, I am lifting it.... LoL Ahhh, memories.... LoL

Farmer, yeah there was a handfull of'em from Mobile and Robertsdale area. One of the the guys from AL had a sik black ranger. Well, it was sik for those days... lol I think he lived in Robertsdale or Spanish Fort, can't remember...

Hey oldsklminitrk, no Alex was a tall skinny dude prolly a lil over 6 foot. That's tall to me.... lol Chad was prolly 6' or close to it and skinny too. Now if I remember right there was a Hawaiin guy that was always with them with a maroon spacecab, also pretty clean for those days. Alex had a huge purple vinyl slimmer, from ghostbusters, on his hood after they moved to Gulf Breeze too. It was KooL back then LoL
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mikeoinacro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question For The Old Skoolers....   Question For The Old Skoolers.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Question For The Old Skoolers....
Page 1 of 1