AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

How do I join I live in Louisiana

Go down 
+5
AcroFarmer
SKELVIS
bdpaco
xxxxcjxxxx
svillarrial
9 posters
AuthorMessage
svillarrial

svillarrial

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-24

How do I join I live in Louisiana Empty
PostSubject: How do I join I live in Louisiana   How do I join I live in Louisiana EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:51 am

Was wondering on how to join and what my requirements would be . I live in Bossier City Louisiana and been trying to join for awhile now .
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samuelvillarrial
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: How do I join I live in Louisiana   How do I join I live in Louisiana EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:53 am

Welcome... First.. Get to know everyone here! Introduce urself.. show us ur truck(post some pics).. hang out with the guys at shows!
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
bdpaco

bdpaco

Male
Number of posts : 861

PostSubject: Re: How do I join I live in Louisiana   How do I join I live in Louisiana EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:23 pm

What CJ said, get to know everyone on here that you can, hang out at shows and get to know the local guys...post up pics of the truck and if its not finished, post up progress pics so everyone knows your serious about getting it done..
Takes time to get in the club, its def. not an overnite process..there is a standard you have to meet to get in and regardless of who you are, how cool you may be and how bad ass your truck is/could be, until you meet the standards you aren't getting in. Smile
but the hard work it takes to get in makes you appreciate it more when you finally do become a member of the family...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gobigcustomphoto.com
SKELVIS

SKELVIS

Male
Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: How do I join I live in Louisiana   How do I join I live in Louisiana EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 4:01 pm

PICS PICS PICS. LOL
AND MEET PEOPLE ON HERE
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924

PostSubject: Re: How do I join I live in Louisiana   How do I join I live in Louisiana EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 5:23 pm

who else is getting tired of telling this to everyone?? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
SKELVIS

SKELVIS

Male
Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: How do I join I live in Louisiana   How do I join I live in Louisiana EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:32 pm

I GET TIRED OF TELLING IT TO THE PEOPLE THAT THERE IS NO WAY THEIR RIDE COULD EVER JOIN ACRO, BUT NOT THE KEEPERS. Laughing
Back to top Go down
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male
Number of posts : 3017
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: How do I join I live in Louisiana   How do I join I live in Louisiana EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:04 pm

whats up man, was you at relaxin on the bayou last weekend? i was over at that show last weekend and i know thats pretty close to your town, what you rollin? pics? and for now we really dont have a LA chapter unfort. Sad but im over that way allllll the time for LA truck scene meets and kickin it with some friends, and ill be at scrapin so just holler!

But until then just listen to what everyone else said like paco and cj, oh yeah welcome to the boards!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danielcfarmer
STOUTE

STOUTE

Male
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: How do I join I live in Louisiana   How do I join I live in Louisiana EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:24 pm

AcroFarmer wrote:
whats up man, was you at relaxin on the bayou last weekend? i was over at that show last weekend and i know thats pretty close to your town, what you rollin? pics? and for now we really dont have a LA chapter unfort. Sad but im over that way allllll the time for LA truck scene meets and kickin it with some friends, and ill be at scrapin so just holler!

But until then just listen to what everyone else said like paco and cj, oh yeah welcome to the boards!!

man next time you come this way tell T to give me a call . we can go grab a beer
Back to top Go down
aintscared
Acro Rep
aintscared

Male
Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: How do I join I live in Louisiana   How do I join I live in Louisiana EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:32 pm

Hey buddy, Bossier's pretty close to Longview, Tx so just look around for our monthly meeting and come over and hang out with us.
Back to top Go down
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male
Number of posts : 3017
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: How do I join I live in Louisiana   How do I join I live in Louisiana EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:44 pm

STOUTE wrote:
AcroFarmer wrote:

man next time you come this way tell T to give me a call . we can go grab a beer

hell yeah mark I'll def. do that!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danielcfarmer
LAYINGNUTZ
Acro Rep
LAYINGNUTZ

Male
Number of posts : 1108
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: How do I join I live in Louisiana   How do I join I live in Louisiana EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 4:57 pm

THE EASIEST WAY IS TO KILL SOMEONE!!
Back to top Go down
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male
Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: How do I join I live in Louisiana   How do I join I live in Louisiana EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:04 am

LAYINGNUTZ wrote:
THE EASIEST WAY IS TO KILL SOMEONE!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! oh! can i pick the person?!

yeah dude. what Dustin said, you're only an hour from us so get withus and come hang out. i'd prolly start with posting some pics and info of your truck.... you goin to Tex Mex?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mikeoinacro
svillarrial

svillarrial

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: How do I join I live in Louisiana   How do I join I live in Louisiana EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:52 pm

well dont know what to say really my name is Sam i have a 91 s10 ext cab that ive been working on month after month doing what i can once a month i get only a couple hundred to spend a month so im trying to get my truck done.i dont have any recent pics of it and just last week my tranny went out so hopefully i will have it ready for our show in may in shreveport i do alot of spl comps in it and right now im loudest in 0-600 stock with six twelves in la i have 18 first place and only 1 third when my amp blew up on me.i am in the process of two toning my truck baby blue and black with a silver pin stripe my truck is lowered 3-5 i have smoothed out some interior pieces.i have two civics also so i have more than one project to work on.if you guys want to check out my myspace i have some old pics of my truck on there heres the pics

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I join I live in Louisiana   How do I join I live in Louisiana Empty

Back to top Go down

How do I join I live in Louisiana
Page 1 of 1