AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Slammin & Jammin...

Go down 
+16
SeveredAstro
mexicant
1996sonoma
TNMark
rollinblue
Bobby
pigbiskit
blackxtreme99
twizted intentions
AAcrazy
Tampa Thomas
groundhog
AcroFarmer
bosspla
Higher Standards
97Dually
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
blackxtreme99

blackxtreme99

Male
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Slammin & Jammin... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 2:13 pm

Will do.
Back to top Go down
blackxtreme99

blackxtreme99

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:04 am

Whats with this? First they took out the drag contest now no shop shirts. Suck cause shirts are the biggest vendor seller and waylayed cant sell any.

http://www.autoshows.cc/assets/pdfs/sandjflier2009.pdf
Back to top Go down
rollinblue

rollinblue

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:16 am

it dont say nothin about the no drag contest but that does suck i was wantin some shirts i get theem every year
Back to top Go down
blackxtreme99

blackxtreme99

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:22 am

go to post #40.

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f81/slammin-n-jammin-399623/
Back to top Go down
rollinblue

rollinblue

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:07 am

show was great glad to of met a few of you guys.. dam cops was killin um while cruising , my buddie in his s 10 with the caddy front end got a ticket for his bumper bein to low and its a rool pan. 210 bucks ha ha
Back to top Go down
bosspla

bosspla

Male
Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:34 am

damn yea the cops where out bad just like last year. he needs to move the show
Back to top Go down
SeveredAstro

SeveredAstro

Male
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:19 pm

decent show it didnt suck too bad i guess... glad i got to hang and meet some of you guys that came !

<>
Back to top Go down
http://www.severedties.com
97Dually

97Dually

Male
Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:16 am

The cops always suck guys. Your better off just chillin at your hotel and watchin everyone else get tickets.

We did pretty good I guess.

Carter took first in the S-10 class
I took first in the Dually class
Shane took first in Mazda wild class
Nathan took lowest truck ( 2nd yr in a row) and 3rd in unfinished
Bobby Bear got screwed I think and didn`t even place
Eric didn`t place either, which again was surprising

Show will be there for at least 3 more years unless Charlie sales it.
Back to top Go down
Bobby
Acro Member
Bobby

Male
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:42 am

im not sweatin it i think they messeed up on the classes i guess i need to work on it some more to get it worthy or maybe buy the judges some glasses
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SeveredAstro

SeveredAstro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:57 am

I got yer back bro !
Back to top Go down
97Dually

97Dually

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:31 am

I hear ya Bobby, I either get robbed at that show or I do good.
Back to top Go down
Higher Standards

Higher Standards

Male
Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:53 am

I feel the same as Bobby. I didn't place either, and I'm not sure why the classes were broken up on the s-10's the way they did them. 94-99 and 2000-2004. It should have been 94-97 and 98-2004. But it's all good. I had a great time anyway!
Back to top Go down
Bobby
Acro Member
Bobby

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:19 pm

i loved hangin out with u guys thats all i care about anyways its been shot for Truckin they dont shoot junk they are a bunch of haters out there the guy that won best truck drivin that truck been that way for about 4 years now and he is a but kisser if u know what i mean me and him about got in to it at mini nats 2 years ago he likes to run his mouth the first truck i built when i was 16 years old was twice the truck his is now im not runnin my mouth or anything just callin like i see it butt kissin gets u a long ways some times if anyone got screwed it was carter he drove his there and his is twice the truck that guys is i feel better now thats for letting me vent guys Neutral
Back to top Go down
SeveredAstro

SeveredAstro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:21 pm

Preach on ! Smile

<>
Back to top Go down
97Dually

97Dually

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:54 pm

Dude I hear ya man. Slammin is mostly a bunch of politics. The best rides never get what they deserve there, hell dude, my dually was dirty as hell. Its probably the worst I`ve ever shown a vehicle, and I won first, it blows my mind.

On a differant note, I heard about your troubles rollin home, that sucks man.
Back to top Go down
Bobby
Acro Member
Bobby

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:10 pm

yet it suck big time but the truck drove good it just took a little longer to get home but all good had a blowout on the trailer doin 75 and the spare was to big
Back to top Go down
97Dually

97Dually

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:47 pm

Yeah, Clell told me yesterday. Hell, least you were able to drive your truck, woulda really sucked otherwise.
Back to top Go down
2000sdime

2000sdime

Male
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:12 pm

geesh bunch of trophy hunters Laughing j/k
Back to top Go down
SeveredAstro

SeveredAstro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:14 pm

whats a trophy? lol
Back to top Go down
aintdunn

aintdunn

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Sore Loser   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:27 am

To Bobby: When you said,

i loved hangin out with u guys thats all i care about anyways its been shot for Truckin they dont shoot junk they are a bunch of haters out there the guy that won best truck drivin that truck been that way for about 4 years now and he is a but kisser if u know what i mean me and him about got in to it at mini nats 2 years ago he likes to run his mouth the first truck i built when i was 16 years old was twice the truck his is now im not runnin my mouth or anything just callin like i see it butt kissin gets u a long ways some times if anyone got screwed it was carter he drove his there and his is twice the truck that guys is i feel better now thats for letting me vent guys Neutral

I hope you weren't talking about the Blue 2000 Sonoma that had the 32" LCD in the bed and a bagged truck bed trailer. That guys name is Brad, and he's been in the scene since s10's came out. I can personally vouch for that truck not "being that way for about 4 years" because I helped screw down the last panels in the bed interrior 2 hours before we left for the show. I have dozens of dated pics from the last couple months where that truck was torn down to a rolling chassis. And its not butt kissing when you actually answer peoples questions about your truck and keep a smile on your face to whoever talks to you, thats called a good attitude from a nice guy. He doesn't show up to party and get drunk, he wants to have fun at a car show. It's comments like you make that put a bad shadow over the whole scene.
Back to top Go down
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male
Number of posts : 3017
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:42 am

going to get my popcorn!! anyone need some?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danielcfarmer
blackxtreme99

blackxtreme99

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:50 am

Yeah farmer, ill take a bucket. Make sure it has butter on it. O and we might be here awhile, so you want something to drink?
Back to top Go down
97Dually

97Dually

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:13 pm

aintdunn, I can`t speak for Bobby, but I will say this. I`ve shown at Slammin 9 times now, attended 12 of the 16 or 17 yrs its been going on. The show is about politics, period. If the Judges like you, your ok, if they don`t, your fucked.

Now, with that said, who gives a fuck about a trophy, I don`t and I`m pretty sure Bobby doesn`t either. We build our truck s for us, no one else. If you don`t like what I`ve built, oh well. You`re entitled to the same opinion about what you`ve built. I don`t know what won best truck, and I don`t really care, but if your buddy with the sonoma won, I don`t agree with that decision at all. There were alot better looking trucks there than that one. Sorry if you don`t agree, buts thats how I feel about it. The 32" screen in the bed doesn`t really do a thing for me, neither does the bagged S-10 bed/trailer it was towing. If you or your buddy likes it, fine, but the whole making a bed into a trailor thing should be left to the senior citizens.

And as for your comment about drinking and partying, neither Bobby or I drank all weekend, we are old enough that shit doesn`t matter to us anymore. We have plenty of fun at car shows without doing that. We are always friendly when someone asked a question about our vehicles. You obviously do not know us, or you wouldn`t be making these comments.

I`d really like to know how any of Bobby`s comments reflect badly on our scene ? If anything, you getting on a forum to whine about someone, whose a member of Acro, expressing their opinion, is a worse reflection on you for being so petty and childish.

Now farmer, pass that popcorn.........
Back to top Go down
Bobby
Acro Member
Bobby

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:04 pm

im fat and hungry someone said popcorn

as far as it goes i not sure thats was the guy i got into 2 years ago ,,,but u signed up today just to say what u had too so here we go if that is the guy im noy sorry for saying anything,, i dont like butt kissers but on that note if i was mistaken and the truck won it NOT the BUTT kissing won it then im Sorry i hurt someone feelings i did see the truck with the bed trailer and i dont think it was the guy it was a clean truck but i still dont think it was best of show so if u dont like what i said here O Welll

If the Truck Won it good for him
Back to top Go down
Bobby
Acro Member
Bobby

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:21 pm

i am sorry if i hurt anyones fellings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slammin & Jammin...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next