AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Slammin & Jammin...

Go down 
+16
SeveredAstro
mexicant
1996sonoma
TNMark
rollinblue
Bobby
pigbiskit
blackxtreme99
twizted intentions
AAcrazy
Tampa Thomas
groundhog
AcroFarmer
bosspla
Higher Standards
97Dually
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
97Dually

97Dually

Male
Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Slammin & Jammin... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:48 pm

You got nothing to apologize for Bobby, you`re just as entitled to your opinion as anyone else. If this guy doesn`t like what you or any of us has to say, then he can stay off our boards.
Back to top Go down
aintdunn

aintdunn

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:37 pm

I can tell this will end up being a 1 on 20 debate, and if you read back carefully. The only reason I said anything is because of 3 comments 1. same for 4 years 2. butt kissing 3. running his mouth at minitruck nats

Dually, you defeated you own purpose by saying "we build our trucks for us, no one else" then a minute later you ragged on a guys 32" screen and bed/trailers. Like you said, he built what he wanted, so the opinions don't matter.

Mini Trucks have been family for me, and I would stop and help any of you guys broke down on the side of the road. And I got all those concepts and values from the guy that is a butt kissing, mouth running, senior citizen.

Read what I wrote again, I never attacked anyone, I defended a true mini-trucker. Talking bad about people who share your own interests and ideas DOES put a bad shadow over the scene, especially because some judges shared his style. I guess thats really petty and childish of me. -Peace
Back to top Go down
aintdunn

aintdunn

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:49 pm

OH, and the only reason I came here is I was trying to find some show pics because my camera "disappeared" from my hotel room after the maid left my door open all day while I was at the show sunday. I just wanted to see if anyone got a shot of a baby riding around in a black/silver/purple push-car. It was my kids first show and I don't have any pics. I didn't come here trying to be your forum-nazi, I just have deep respect for that guy on alot of levels. Thanks
Back to top Go down
xLUSCIOUSx

xLUSCIOUSx

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:34 am

But come on guys...I mean the beer window was amazing right, Am I Right?.........Am I Right?.........Come on........Come on.......Am I Right? Very Happy ....... Smile ....... Surprised ......... Laughing ....... Sad ........ Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lance423lance
groundhog
Acro Prospect
groundhog

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:02 am

i thought it looked pretty good lance
Back to top Go down
97Dually

97Dually

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:37 am

aintdunn wrote:
I can tell this will end up being a 1 on 20 debate, and if you read back carefully. The only reason I said anything is because of 3 comments 1. same for 4 years 2. butt kissing 3. running his mouth at minitruck nats

Hmm, you come on our board and pretty much attack one of our members for a comment he made about your friend ......... and you expect us not to defend him, think about it.

aintdunn wrote:
Dually, you defeated you own purpose by saying "we build our trucks for us, no one else" then a minute later you ragged on a guys 32" screen and bed/trailers. Like you said, he built what he wanted, so the opinions don't matter.

Yes, he did. Good for him. Like I said before, if that what he likes, so beit.

aintdunn wrote:
Mini Trucks have been family for me, and I would stop and help any of you guys broke down on the side of the road. And I got all those concepts and values from the guy that is a butt kissing, mouth running, senior citizen.

Thats great, glad to see some ppl still have a sense of common desenticy.

aintdunn wrote:
Read what I wrote again, I never attacked anyone, I defended a true mini-trucker. Talking bad about people who share your own interests and ideas DOES put a bad shadow over the scene, especially because some judges shared his style. I guess thats really petty and childish of me. -Peace

Look, nobody here really cares if your buddy won or not. If he did, good for him, the truck was nice and all, but wasn`t my style. Charlie`s shows are always, and have always been political, and if you have been around for awhile, you should know this.

If he`s a great guy, good, our scene needs alot more ppl like him, but he`s a grown man. If he has a problem with someone, let him get on here and make his own case.

Now, as far as your lost camara, that sucks. My wife and I saw you, your wife and child a couple of times at the show. My wife commented several times on the push-car. I`ll see if she got a pic of it, cause I know how I would want those pics if it were me.
Back to top Go down
sesd

sesd

Male
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:08 am

can we end this stupidity now please , we need a moderator to kick this tread off
Back to top Go down
97Dually

97Dually

Male

PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:53 am

I`m done with it. I said my peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slammin & Jammin...   Slammin & Jammin... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slammin & Jammin...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3