AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

new to the forum from bfe sc

Go down 
+11
AAcrazy
Puna
Bigde
shithead
MikeOinAcrO
AcroFarmer
mightygreenrang
95lows10ri
Acro RI Rob
xxxxcjxxxx
newkiddraggin
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lowpt

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-07-08

new to the forum from bfe sc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum from bfe sc   new to the forum from bfe sc - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:25 pm

Puna wrote:

Oh really???? Do I hear a discount coming on? My wife would love you forever! LMAO

I'm sure she will do something for you, especially as hard as it was to install our washer and dryer.
Back to top Go down
newkiddraggin

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: new to the forum from bfe sc   new to the forum from bfe sc - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:21 pm

new to the forum from bfe sc - Page 2 Ethel6
new to the forum from bfe sc - Page 2 Me5
well this is my girl. plans are extensive but here they are. she's going to get bagged on slam bags, half inch lines, half inch smc vavles. two viair 480 comps. triangulated 4link, screw in ball joint upper and lower tub control arms, suicidedoors. stage two bridge kit. belstein shocks front and rear. than im going to give it a mild 3inch sfbd. shave the corners and get the phantom grille for a hard body and mold that in on top of a toyota 2wd chrome bumper 97 caddy dville tails. shaved the tailgate skins,fbi rollpan. some airbrush on the gate. the motor will be a ka24de with an intake and possible a mild hks cam. the interior id like to see a bench out of a colorado with tweed and glassing my factory dash and some of the door panels and blacking out the headliner carpet and pretty much everything else. i have two twelve inch concept cpx's(i think its the competion it may not be cpx) a small cd player and rollers will velocity v865b's 20x8's of course. it looks like alot but funding is well on the way and id loke to hold off and knock out as much at one time as i can. but the paint is a surprise Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Puna
Acro Rep
Puna

Male
Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: new to the forum from bfe sc   new to the forum from bfe sc - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 5:57 pm

who's going to do the work? if you need a execellent shop call Devin at DR Fabrication in NC
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2422924
newkiddraggin

Male

PostSubject: Re: new to the forum from bfe sc   new to the forum from bfe sc - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:45 am

well the suspension i gotta a few ppl locally that said they'd walk me through it and of course help. but as far as everything else idk? does he have a link to a website or anything? and does he charge hourly on welding? or is it prorated?
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: new to the forum from bfe sc   new to the forum from bfe sc - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:56 am

http://drfabrication.net/
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
newkiddraggin

Male

PostSubject: Re: new to the forum from bfe sc   new to the forum from bfe sc - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:28 am

lol thnk you sir. i heard moonshine was pretty good too? hows Devin's prices if i may ask?
Back to top Go down
Puna
Acro Rep
Puna

Male

PostSubject: Re: new to the forum from bfe sc   new to the forum from bfe sc - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:51 am

moon shine is mostly in painting. but he does really nice stuff also
Back to top Go down
newkiddraggin

Male

PostSubject: Re: new to the forum from bfe sc   new to the forum from bfe sc - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:08 pm

well see my ignorance again lol. its a couple months before she has to go anywhere but just like to have an idea as far as how hard everything is going to hit the wallet lmao
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: new to the forum from bfe sc   new to the forum from bfe sc - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:12 pm

hit devin up about prices.. he is an Acro NC member...
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
newkiddraggin

Male

PostSubject: Re: new to the forum from bfe sc   new to the forum from bfe sc - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:17 pm

10-4 sir i will do. love the work on his page pretty sick. when the season is over i may just have to send the lil 720 his way sure enough Laughing
Back to top Go down
Puna
Acro Rep
Puna

Male

PostSubject: Re: new to the forum from bfe sc   new to the forum from bfe sc - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:01 pm

i know Devin will be at SESD.
Back to top Go down
newkiddraggin

Male

PostSubject: Re: new to the forum from bfe sc   new to the forum from bfe sc - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:06 pm

right on well after i get on yours and farmers nerves yall can point me in his direction
Back to top Go down
Puna
Acro Rep
Puna

Male

PostSubject: Re: new to the forum from bfe sc   new to the forum from bfe sc - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:48 pm

Damn if you get on farmers nervous you must be bad.

if you need anything of ? answered here is my cell 864-280-2760

farmer no need to call me i dont need a reach around yet. but i might need one at SESD
Back to top Go down
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male
Number of posts : 3017
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: new to the forum from bfe sc   new to the forum from bfe sc - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:22 pm

haha! damn i missed the thread to soon puna!! yeah if someone gets on my nerves its pretty bad cause i have some annoying ass friends locally that some on here can vouche for lmao! and yes Devin does some sick work fa sho!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danielcfarmer
newkiddraggin

Male

PostSubject: Re: new to the forum from bfe sc   new to the forum from bfe sc - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:43 pm

lmfao @ reach around Laughing nah id hope i aint that bad. but if something i do aint right feel free to let me know cause im here to learn from yall
Back to top Go down
Laynbodys-10
Acro Member
Laynbodys-10

Male
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: new to the forum from bfe sc   new to the forum from bfe sc - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:08 pm

yeah man if ya need any work done just let me know
Back to top Go down
http://www.arophobia.net
newkiddraggin

Male

PostSubject: Re: new to the forum from bfe sc   new to the forum from bfe sc - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:47 pm

10-4 sir ive got my girl on hold for now but once the season is over she might be heading your way so she catch the knife and be what i think she can be
Back to top Go down
Cold_Carcass

Cold_Carcass

Male
Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: new to the forum from bfe sc   new to the forum from bfe sc - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:56 pm

How in the hell did I miss out on this one? Nice to see the SC chapter attempting to gain more members. Caught your truck at the show and is looking tight so far. Hope to get up and chill with you and the other SC members at a show some time soon. My suggestion try and make it out to Scr8peFest as well if you can man we'll be there with balls n beers in hand baby! pirat
Back to top Go down
newkiddraggin

Male

PostSubject: Re: new to the forum from bfe sc   new to the forum from bfe sc - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 7:38 pm

lol that was my boys ranger im debating on starting my project before the end of the season or wait til afterwards cause school is starting up soon. but yeah i gotta chance to talk to you and i wanna say his name was bubba? yeah i figured since i aint get to hang out long at sesd id offer my services as the pivot man on the reach arounds at scr8pfest lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new to the forum from bfe sc   new to the forum from bfe sc - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

new to the forum from bfe sc
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2