AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Back in the forums again, been gone a while.

Go down 
+8
SFon22s
MICHIGAN MIKE
Silver Jogger
AAcrazy
TNMark
AcroFarmer
xxxxcjxxxx
T.R.C.
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
T.R.C.

T.R.C.

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back in the forums again, been gone a while. Empty
PostSubject: Back in the forums again, been gone a while.   Back in the forums again, been gone a while. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:41 pm

I was on here before but when the site was updated I never rejoined. Im back now and I will be hittin shows and building cars better than ever now.
I just recently got a past project of mine back and hope to be puttin in work on that all winter. I know a few guys on here and hope to get to back in to the swing of things without missing a beat.

My curent projects are a 1978 crew cab dually bagged and link but the rest needs much help. I also have a 65 impala ss soon to be bagged and bodydropped with a twin turbo ls2. I have almost everything for the car except time.

Back in the forums again, been gone a while. I3gqv5

Here is my old truck.
Back in the forums again, been gone a while. 2mg2rlg
Back in the forums again, been gone a while. Taop78

Back in the forums again, been gone a while. 2wexy1e
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums again, been gone a while.   Back in the forums again, been gone a while. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:50 pm

Welcome back to the forum... glad to see you back on the ol dually u had a lil while back..

i know there's issues we had in the past.. but u and justin trying to be cool wit Acro means i'll let shit go.. idk how u feel.. i had nothing against u and u've built some killer shit man.. dunno if you'll get past that but we're all in this for the same thing.. build sick trucks and have a good time.. looking forward to seeing the progress on the dually..
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male
Number of posts : 3017
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums again, been gone a while.   Back in the forums again, been gone a while. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:30 am

welcome man
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danielcfarmer
T.R.C.

T.R.C.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums again, been gone a while.   Back in the forums again, been gone a while. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:58 am

Put yourself in my shoes..........would you be pissed? Whatever thought I'm cool with everyone else on here. You both don't mean enough to dwell on.
Anyway......glad to be back!
Back to top Go down
TNMark

TNMark

Male
Number of posts : 2049
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums again, been gone a while.   Back in the forums again, been gone a while. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:03 am

Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums again, been gone a while.   Back in the forums again, been gone a while. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:53 am

Your shoes.. she made all her own decisions, she changed her mind just as fast!(dont tell me you didnt know that) Don't blame me for anything, i never made her decisions for her. Things r done over with and ppl have moved on.. you wanna be a dick to me, hold some grudge towards me... that's on you.. I was trying to be cool bout things and make peace on the situation, especially if you want to make a presence here with a club I've been a member of for 4/5yrs.
Back to top Go down
AAcrazy
Acro Rep
AAcrazy

Male
Number of posts : 1353
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums again, been gone a while.   Back in the forums again, been gone a while. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:26 am

xxxxcjxxxx wrote:
Your shoes.. she made all her own decisions, she changed her mind just as fast!(dont tell me you didnt know that) Don't blame me for anything, i never made her decisions for her. Things r done over with and ppl have moved on.. you wanna be a dick to me, hold some grudge towards me... that's on you.. I was trying to be cool bout things and make peace on the situation, especially if you want to make a presence here with a club I've been a member of for 4/5yrs.
TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.YOU WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND MATURE WITH YOUR GREETING TO THIS GUY,AND IT SEEMS HE STILL HAS A LIL ANIMOSITY TOWARDS YOU.TRY CALLING HIM OR PM HIM TO SEE WHERE HES COMING FROM.HE CANT COME IN HERE ON OUR SITE WITH BAD VIBES AGAINST ANOTHER MEMBER.AND MOST IMPORTANTLY..............................................BROS BEFORE HOES
Back to top Go down
T.R.C.

T.R.C.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums again, been gone a while.   Back in the forums again, been gone a while. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:29 pm

[quote="xxxxcjxxxx"]Your shoes.. she made all her own decisions, she changed her mind just as fast!(dont tell me you didnt know that) Don't blame me for anything, i never made her decisions for her. Things r done over with and ppl have moved on.. you wanna be a dick to me, hold some grudge towards me... that's on you.. I was trying to be cool bout things and make peace on the situation, especially if you want to make a presence here with a club I've been a member of for 4/5yrs.[/quote

Look, I'm not trying to be shitty by any means. I'm here first and foremost to share in the lifestyle, make new friends, reunite with old ones, and build awesome head turning vehicles. I understand that Nicole, may have made her own decisions... But at the same time when we were being prospected to join Acrophobia I know she didn't just decide to up and leave me for you without having you talking in here ear. It takes two to tango, and I know for a fact that you went behind my back fully aware that we were together, and made advances towards her. So yea, anyone in that situation would be just a little upset. But its also a slap in the face when you saw that if Justin and I are trying to be down with Acro, YOU'LL let it all go, like I did something to you, when in fact the only thing I did and how I felt, is how any other person would feel, man or woman. And just because I'm taking interest of joining a club that your affiliated with, doesn't mean that I will be over the feelings I have immediately. And I sure hope that theres not others within the club that share the same values that you do. That needed to be put out there, cause I'm not going to seem like a douche bag to others especially when you post statements for the whole world to see. I need to defend myself and the situation your trying to explain but only really telling half the story. I don't need others thinking that I'm just coming on here to start shit, when its the furthest thing from my mind. Any further discussions of this topic can be done privately if you don't mind, it would be greatly appreciated, and the proper thing to do. Thanks for welcoming me to the boards ! : ) I can't wait to meet members at some up coming shows, and getting to know you, as well as everyone getting to know me !]
Back to top Go down
Silver Jogger
Acro Member
Silver Jogger

Male
Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums again, been gone a while.   Back in the forums again, been gone a while. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:00 pm

Welcome to the boards man, sux about whatever the situation you to have going on....He shouldnt have been grittin uo on ur woman....and you shoulda been throwin it to her alil better.....nah just kiddin man.
Back to top Go down
MICHIGAN MIKE
Acro Rep
MICHIGAN MIKE

Male
Number of posts : 1235
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums again, been gone a while.   Back in the forums again, been gone a while. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:03 pm

Welcome. I do somewhat agree. I have known Chris for some time now, hes a good guy. We have never been real tight but hes a respectful kinda guy. This personal shit shouldnt get between what we all love and do. We will all be at the same shows and events at sometime or another. You guys should just keep it aquaintance style. No need to be buddys or anything. Its always shitty when a chick leaves a dude then immediately rolls with a new dude, theres gonna be some animosity there. Sorry I didnt meen to drag this on or pump more shit thats really none of my business out there I just wanted to be heard I guess. I have been in the scene since 1995 and still respect even the newest enthusiest. Love you guys!
Back to top Go down
SFon22s

SFon22s

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums again, been gone a while.   Back in the forums again, been gone a while. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:24 pm

I'm gonna have to agree with mike on this one. You know it was hard for chris having to go through the whole situation. no matter whos fault it was, it put a bad taste in his mouth. He even looked at ryan a little funny when Ryan came up for my wedding. He associated ryan with acro, and the first expirence he had with the club. After all that he had been through it was still hard.

But now after talking with ryan, and chris and I talking, he's decided to still come back towards the Acro community and try to be a part of it. From where he was till now, that speaks WORLDS to me. Chris is a great guy, down to earth, and sometimes funny looking !!! : ) LOL geek But again, he's a great friend and great asset to the custom community.

It sucks that this all had to come out in his introduction to everyone, and the drama or whatever you call it should have just been kept behind the scenes from the rip.

But thats neither here nor there. I hope I can say welcome ! and this thread continues on as a "welcome" post, and not a judgemental post on why there he may have hurt feelings, or why he acts a certain way.

Love you too Mike !!! No homo !!!
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums again, been gone a while.   Back in the forums again, been gone a while. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:31 pm

pm sent.. to keep the thread on topic.
Back to top Go down
BD91

BD91

Male
Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums again, been gone a while.   Back in the forums again, been gone a while. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:38 pm

Welcome. Pics of the Impala?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums again, been gone a while.   Back in the forums again, been gone a while. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:49 pm

welcome to the site.......anyone that doest know the whole story just stay outta it its sounds like a pm matter or phone calls.
Back to top Go down
SHAVED&LAYED
Acro Rep
SHAVED&LAYED

Male
Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums again, been gone a while.   Back in the forums again, been gone a while. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:25 pm

whats up man. love the dually
Back to top Go down
T.R.C.

T.R.C.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums again, been gone a while.   Back in the forums again, been gone a while. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:50 pm

So yeah worst day ever for the new guy. Blew a tire on the dually on the way to work. Got it handled and the engine locked up on the way home from work. So I get the trailer to tow it home and a mile down the road I blow a tirew on the trailer. So Justin and I pull off the wheel to get fix and drop the driveshaft out of his truck. Bad day all day. So I do appreciate the positive welcomes and as far as impala pics.....Its still looks like the day I bought it.lol Flat tires and no engine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums again, been gone a while.   Back in the forums again, been gone a while. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:06 am

BD91 wrote:

DAMN mexican wantin pix of the impalla lol
Back to top Go down
BD91

BD91

Male
Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums again, been gone a while.   Back in the forums again, been gone a while. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:53 pm

AIR CONCEPTS wrote:
BD91 wrote:

DAMN mexican wantin pix of the impalla lol

Evil or Very Mad lol!
Back to top Go down
low95xlt

Male
Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums again, been gone a while.   Back in the forums again, been gone a while. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:23 pm

what up chris... its keith with the ranger and 3500... glad to see on forums u bd the dually?
Back to top Go down
T.R.C.

T.R.C.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums again, been gone a while.   Back in the forums again, been gone a while. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:29 pm

Whats up keith? Whats up with that ranger? You retire it.lol No bodydrop yet but i did manage to blow the motor real nice.cheers
Back to top Go down
low95xlt

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums again, been gone a while.   Back in the forums again, been gone a while. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:22 am

hahah on the motor nice job.... ranger ya shes retired... gonna part out what i can and send her to her final resting place.... i got the 3500 to focus on, the ram i ahve and i want to do a suv so yea shes done
Back to top Go down
T.R.C.

T.R.C.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums again, been gone a while.   Back in the forums again, been gone a while. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:43 am

Damn Im sorry to hear that. That thing had a bunch of work on it. Ive moved on from the little truck as well so I guess great minds think alike.lol
Back to top Go down
SFon22s

SFon22s

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums again, been gone a while.   Back in the forums again, been gone a while. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:22 pm

yeah I'm thinking we need to head out and see that full size. Let us know when your not busy keith, we're down to drive and see it.
Back to top Go down
low95xlt

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums again, been gone a while.   Back in the forums again, been gone a while. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:15 pm

you guys can go up there any time you fellas want... i gotta go up there like tuesday or wed to check on progress
Back to top Go down
T.R.C.

T.R.C.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums again, been gone a while.   Back in the forums again, been gone a while. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:46 pm

Sounds good let us know what day for sure?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in the forums again, been gone a while.   Back in the forums again, been gone a while. Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in the forums again, been gone a while.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next