AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.

Go down 
+29
SelfBuiltRods
josh03sierra
MikeOinAcrO
SHAVED&LAYED
low95xlt
AcroRigo
TNMark
T.R.C.
bult2drag
MICHIGAN MIKE
msturg
KatFish
Hackdupyota
lowridinrebel
AcroFarmer
twizted_dime_peace
Tuckin Eh
Frontin on 22's
shithead
mightygreenrang
pigbiskit
Puna
it_fell
xxxxcjxxxx
Jeff AcrophobiA
matt92toy
AAcrazy
coinslot
SFon22s
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SFon22s

SFon22s

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-07-13

New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. Empty
PostSubject: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:52 am

My name is Justin, I've been breathing air for almost 29 years now. Currently living in Dearborn Heights, Michigan. But my roots are in Bradenton Florida. I got married almost a year ago to my wife that I've been with goin on 10 years. I've been around cars and trucks well, forever. Love working on custom stuff. I've met a lot of great people throughout the years going to shows, and have made a lot of great friendships in the process. It's funny cause I wandered around the Acro forums and saw at least 6 people that I know, and never knew they were a part of the Acrophobia family...CRAZY ! I've gotten to see Canada Matt, and my good friend/brother seperated at birth, Ryan Throp in Bradenton Florida, join this close knit group, and I've been talking with Ryan about also joining up as well.

I guess a little about my money pit, and some pics would be good.

Most people that know the truck have seen it go through many stages. From just laid out on ponies, to back halfed with 20's and beams. Then the addition of the 2.3 turbo engine, then the 22's with beams. And now to the final stage of its existance........

It's a 90 ranger that I've built a full tube stock floor chassis for. It sits on 22's all around, yota front front suspension with tubular arms. An explorer rear axle with disc brakes, narrowed 10 inches, rebuilt and coated. I've recently had a fire under my ass, and have been working on it like crazy. Some new features since the last time people saw it in Greenville '06. Tilt bed, fully reframed floor, original bench seat, 56 bel air dash, totally reworked front suspension, 302 stuffed in to fit below the hood. Raised stock bed floor, Shaved all the normal stuff, including the cowl and wipers, molded front fenders. I'm now focusing on getting the doors suicided, wiring the engine, getting the right hand drive done, and getting the truck ready to hit the final stages of fab, so that this winter it can go to body and paint.

The truck just made it to a local show this past weekend. I'm looking to hit the RA show, and make it to Tampa for slamfest in October with the truck.

So hello to everyone I don't know, and WHAT UP ! to everyone on here that I do. You'l be seeing me around for sure.

New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. 61200640121PM41261

New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. 7122009104451PM56181

New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. 7122009104513PM51441

New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. 7122009104741PM36551

New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. 7122009104758PM53831

New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. 7122009105411PM1951

New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. 7122009104553PM44141

New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. 7122009105255PM86791

New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. 7122009105905PM82881

New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. 7122009104703PM89751

New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. 7122009105525PM47131
Back to top Go down
coinslot
Acro Rep
coinslot

Male
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:15 am

Glad to see you on the forum and welcome buddy!
Back to top Go down
AAcrazy
Acro Rep
AAcrazy

Male
Number of posts : 1353
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:20 am

pretty sick.
Back to top Go down
matt92toy
Acro Rep
matt92toy

Male
Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:29 am

looks sick as hell nice work
Back to top Go down
Jeff AcrophobiA
Acro Rep
Jeff AcrophobiA

Male
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:42 am

Looks good!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepestrangers.com
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:38 am

nice to see this get some attention again..
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
it_fell

Male
Number of posts : 146

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:44 am

that is INSANE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Puna
Acro Rep
Puna

Male
Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:32 pm

Welcome. sick looking truck
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2422924
pigbiskit
Acro Prospect

Male
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:51 pm

looks good...crazy ass work goin on
Back to top Go down
mightygreenrang

mightygreenrang

Male
Number of posts : 768

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:29 pm

Love the work bro.
Back to top Go down
SFon22s

SFon22s

Male

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:39 pm

Thanks Everyone. I appreciate the comments. I'm pushing real hard to get the truck out finished ASAP. BUt in the mean time, I'll hit some shows and show it off a little till it goes away for paint.
Back to top Go down
shithead
Acro Rep
shithead

Male
Number of posts : 1995

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 2:01 pm

welcome the truck looks sick
Back to top Go down
Frontin on 22's
Acro Member
Frontin on 22's

Male
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 2:09 pm

I seen ur truck before thing is sick i love old school rangers laid the fuck out
Back to top Go down
Tuckin Eh
Acro Rep
Tuckin Eh

Male
Number of posts : 1952

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 2:19 pm

Sup justin. Will it finally be done soon?
Back to top Go down
SFon22s

SFon22s

Male

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:02 pm

tuckin eh wrote:
Sup justin. Will it finally be done soon?

I'm focusing on it as much as possible to have it done within the next 6 months.

LOL, it's been a long time coming.

Oh And I hear ya about all the $ ventures your encountering. Bewtween me and the damn F150 and the wedding I put the ranger on the back burner.

I keep forgetting your truck is this way, I know how you feel not having it around and being able to take to shows. And lol get your damn passport, what a BS thing to make money off of us. our ID's were good enough. Let me know if you need anything, since your stuck over there ; )
Back to top Go down
twizted_dime_peace

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:18 pm

got any pics and what u used to make bed go up... looking to do that to my s10
Back to top Go down
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male
Number of posts : 3017
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:07 pm

welcome to the forums and sick ass build bro! hope to see it soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danielcfarmer
lowridinrebel

lowridinrebel

Male
Number of posts : 494

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:32 pm

welcome, and thats a badass ranger
Back to top Go down
Hackdupyota
Acro Prospect

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:23 am

Whats up Justin! Glad to see you on here. Truck is looking sick bro!
Back to top Go down
KatFish
Acro Prospect

Male
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:52 am

Nice truck man one of my fav of all time. Where you at Detroit Autorama in 05 I know the truck wasn't but I stood there an talked with some of the underground guys for probley an hour?
Back to top Go down
msturg

msturg

Male
Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:25 am

whats up Justin, good to see you working on the ranger again. Truck is going to be phenomenal, I see you have the hood off now, did you figure out a way to keep the tires under it? I imagine they probably have an even smaller tire now for the dueces

keep up the great work man
Back to top Go down
SFon22s

SFon22s

Male

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:33 am

KatFish- Yeah I was there. I guess more for support than anything. Well diggin all the cars too.

Mike- Thanks ! : ) I did figure a way to clear, I'm going to try that route. I don't think I'd wanna put a smaller tire on the wheels anyways. Our roads here suck ass. I had the hood off over the weekend just so everything could be seen without having to bend underneath it.
Back to top Go down
MICHIGAN MIKE
Acro Rep
MICHIGAN MIKE

Male
Number of posts : 1235
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:19 am

Hey Justin. Whuts up dude? Box Ranger on 22s, awsome so glad its back on the sceen. Welcome to the forums.
Oh by the way, Matt picked his truck up like 3 weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
MICHIGAN MIKE
Acro Rep
MICHIGAN MIKE

Male
Number of posts : 1235
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:21 am

Cab floor looks great by the way!
Back to top Go down
SFon22s

SFon22s

Male

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:08 pm

KLOCKWORKmike wrote:
Cab floor looks great by the way!

Thanks, it's gettin there. Running soon, paint by autorama.

Ahhh very nice. Matt made it sound like it was still in the states. And ver sad to not have it....AWWWW tear : )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next