AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Memorial Cruise August 1 in Orlando...

Go down 
+4
Hackdupyota
pinstripin'mikey
xxxxcjxxxx
acroRUSS-D
8 posters
AuthorMessage
acroRUSS-D
Acro Rep
acroRUSS-D

Male
Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Memorial Cruise August 1 in Orlando... Empty
PostSubject: Memorial Cruise August 1 in Orlando...   Memorial Cruise August 1 in Orlando... EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:58 pm

I know I plan on attending this event. Anyone else going to be there???
taken from FTS.com:
Memorial Cruise August 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hard to believe it's that time of the year again. Every August, we meet in Orlando to remember 3 of our closest minitruckin friends that have passed. On August 2, 2005, Matt Klausing was killed when he lost control of his bagged Ranger. Matt was a founding member of Lifestyle Minis. 3 days later, Steve "Steve O" Intezgian died in an accident while working on his S10. On July 10, 2007, Bruce Rivera was killed in an early morning crash on I95. Bruce was a founding member of Local Minis and a member of Relaxed Atmosphere when he passed.

Now that ya have the background on why we get together, let's get the specifics on the evening's plans. The Cruise will be on Saturday, August 1. Meet up in the Trick Shots parking lot on the corner of Goldenrod and University in Orlando around 8. Hang out there for a little while, then cruise past Matt's accident spot and eventually end up at Frogger's on Alafaya Trail.

Please remember why we are all there. If you ask one of us that knew the guys, we will be more than happy to share memories.

Be respectful of the areas we are hanging out in. And respectful of the people that were blessed enough to call Matt, Steve O and Bruce close friends. I promise there will be tears that night, as there always are.

If you choose to drink, please do so responsibly. If you choose to stop at the accident site, clean up your mess. (Last year, Michelle and I cleaned up all the beer bottles that people left). If you choose to drag, again. . . . please do so responsibly. If you choose to ride a BMX bike, Sweeden will call the ambulance for you when you bust your ass.

Everyone is welcome. Leave the drama and attitudes at home. This is a night for all of us to remember 3 great people and focus on what brings us together. If anyone has any questions, ask me or Kevin (The Hairbear). We hope to see everyone out there!
Back to top Go down
http://russ-d.smugmug.com
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Cruise August 1 in Orlando...   Memorial Cruise August 1 in Orlando... EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:34 pm

Also a blast.. RIP Matt..
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
pinstripin'mikey

pinstripin'mikey

Male
Number of posts : 943

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Cruise August 1 in Orlando...   Memorial Cruise August 1 in Orlando... EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:54 pm

well be there
Back to top Go down
http://www.rodsandstripes.com
pinstripin'mikey

pinstripin'mikey

Male
Number of posts : 943

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Cruise August 1 in Orlando...   Memorial Cruise August 1 in Orlando... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:15 pm

who all from tampa and ocala are comin out?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rodsandstripes.com
Hackdupyota
Acro Prospect

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Cruise August 1 in Orlando...   Memorial Cruise August 1 in Orlando... EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:12 pm

Me and Jared might be coming down. Know for sure towards the end of the week.
Back to top Go down
acroRUSS-D
Acro Rep
acroRUSS-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Cruise August 1 in Orlando...   Memorial Cruise August 1 in Orlando... EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:45 pm

I know Greg, and Chris Felty are rolling out, and I am heading there also. Keith will be with me , unless I am going Surfing on the East Coast on Sunday. Then I am rolling solo. Looks to be a really big turnout, should be fun.
Back to top Go down
coinslot
Acro Rep
coinslot

Male
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Cruise August 1 in Orlando...   Memorial Cruise August 1 in Orlando... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:12 am

i plan on being there
Back to top Go down
AcroRigo
Acro Member
AcroRigo

Male
Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Cruise August 1 in Orlando...   Memorial Cruise August 1 in Orlando... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:17 am

Looks Like I'll be makin it out too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acrorigo
acroRUSS-D
Acro Rep
acroRUSS-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Cruise August 1 in Orlando...   Memorial Cruise August 1 in Orlando... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:29 pm

I just hope the weathetr isnt going to be shitty. I really want to roll the Dime out.
Back to top Go down
coinslot
Acro Rep
coinslot

Male
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Cruise August 1 in Orlando...   Memorial Cruise August 1 in Orlando... EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 6:11 am

the jimmy wont be making it out Sad new tranny has a bad case so i wont have time to yank out mine, rebuild and slap it back in by sat. so maybe for the picnic. any who see you guys there! lmk if you guys wanna hang out before or something Wink
Back to top Go down
acroRUSS-D
Acro Rep
acroRUSS-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Cruise August 1 in Orlando...   Memorial Cruise August 1 in Orlando... EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:38 pm

weather is looking a little dryer than it has been. Only 30% chance of afternoon showers. I hope this holds true, as of now I am planning on rolling the Dime out. I will make the final decision right before I haul ass to O-town.
Back to top Go down
AAcrazy
Acro Rep
AAcrazy

Male
Number of posts : 1353
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Cruise August 1 in Orlando...   Memorial Cruise August 1 in Orlando... EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:58 pm

not sure if i can make it out.
Back to top Go down
BEAU
Acro Rep
BEAU

Male
Number of posts : 832
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Cruise August 1 in Orlando...   Memorial Cruise August 1 in Orlando... EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:11 pm

[quote="AAcrazy"]not sure if i can make it out.

Dude i'll swing by and pick you up if you wanna roll with me. I know times is hard and gas ain't cheap!! What time you want me to come by???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Cruise August 1 in Orlando...   Memorial Cruise August 1 in Orlando... Empty

Back to top Go down

Memorial Cruise August 1 in Orlando...
Page 1 of 1