AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

The Gathering of Tn car show august 4th 2012

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
doobie
Acro Prospect

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2012-04-29

The Gathering of Tn car show august 4th 2012 Empty
PostSubject: The Gathering of Tn car show august 4th 2012   The Gathering of Tn car show august 4th 2012 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:40 pm

ok im know im new to this site and love to be adopted into the family. i also do a local show this is 2nd year im doing this. last year (1st yr ) we had 67 registered show vechicles, raised over 1200.00 bucks for the charity St judes. if anyone would like to help it would be appreciated. anything would help i build my own trophies. i built over 70 trophies last year. i did classes and best ofs. which this year just doing top ?? and best ofs. classes is way to complicated for group of people to come together on.

thanks and have a great day.
Back to top Go down
screwdriver
Acro Rep
screwdriver

Male
Number of posts : 1005
Registration date : 2011-01-17

The Gathering of Tn car show august 4th 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gathering of Tn car show august 4th 2012   The Gathering of Tn car show august 4th 2012 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:16 pm

it was a great show last year! me and Bobby made it out and i hope we can get a whole lot more there this year! Help!!
Back to top Go down

The Gathering of Tn car show august 4th 2012
Page 1 of 1