AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

back from obscurity

Go down 
+8
low95xlt
xxxxcjxxxx
Silver Jogger
bagged69c10
TNMark
shithead
95lows10ri
johnyisthedevil
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
johnyisthedevil

johnyisthedevil

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-10-17

back from obscurity Empty
PostSubject: back from obscurity   back from obscurity EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:19 pm

Hey guys. Jared here( prospect since 2004 from MD) just wanted to check in and say hey to all. some of you know me and I'm sure a lot of you don't. Any way ,After some serious health issues, a small battle with cancer and some serious financial strain because of them I'm finally in a good place and starting over. Unfortunately ;as some may have heard, my old school Toyota was destroyed in a fire. what wasn't destroyed in the fire the firemen made short work of. So now I'm in a better place and bought crew cab long bed chevy as a new project and I'm lookin to get back in the game. just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself here since it doesn't seem that anybody uses the mailing list much anymore.
Back to top Go down
95lows10ri
Acro Prospect
95lows10ri

Male
Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: back from obscurity   back from obscurity EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:07 pm

welcome back. what kinda progress have you made so far with the crew cab?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/cmorin543
shithead
Acro Rep
shithead

Male
Number of posts : 1995

PostSubject: Re: back from obscurity   back from obscurity EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:25 pm

welcome back its great that u are doing better keep us up to date with the project
Back to top Go down
johnyisthedevil

johnyisthedevil

Male

PostSubject: Re: back from obscurity   back from obscurity EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 5:10 pm

well I've only had it about a month or so. thus far I've not done a lot. just debadged it ,put a new front end on it and a full audio system and fixed a bunch of things. so not much at this point. I'm in the planning stages right now. should hopefully have it bagged and on some nice rollers by spring or sooner. and then I'll visit a body drop after.
Back to top Go down
TNMark

TNMark

Male
Number of posts : 2049
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: back from obscurity   back from obscurity EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 6:17 pm

Welcome back, glad to hear your doin better
Back to top Go down
bagged69c10
Acro Prospect
bagged69c10

Male
Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: back from obscurity   back from obscurity EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 6:34 pm

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Silver Jogger
Acro Member
Silver Jogger

Male
Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: back from obscurity   back from obscurity EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:56 am

welcome back bro, sorry to hear bout all your misfortune, hell i didnt even know we had a MD chapter!!!
Back to top Go down
johnyisthedevil

johnyisthedevil

Male

PostSubject: Re: back from obscurity   back from obscurity EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:44 am

well it was basically just me and my boy Mike prospecting under the Rev from Va. There isn't much of a scene out here these days, Just not a lot of us left in the area anymore. there is one active club called Cali Style, but I haven't seen anybody do much from that club in quite some time.
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924

PostSubject: Re: back from obscurity   back from obscurity EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:59 am

Welcome back man! Glad to hear things are in a better spot and i'm guessing you health is a bit better now! Congrats on your battle with cancer!
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
johnyisthedevil

johnyisthedevil

Male

PostSubject: Re: back from obscurity   back from obscurity EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:50 am

health is good and cancer free for now. things are going well in all realms of life. now it's time to waste a lot of money on childish things again.

now if I could just find a cure for herpes
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924

PostSubject: Re: back from obscurity   back from obscurity EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:22 pm

johnyisthedevil wrote:
health is good and cancer free for now. things are going well in all realms of life. now it's time to waste a lot of money on childish things again.

now if I could just find a cure for herpes

werd... lmao, i'm sure Farmer has some ideas to help your herpes issues Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
low95xlt

Male
Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: back from obscurity   back from obscurity EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:27 pm

welcome back glad to ehar on the health issues and wheres the pics of the new toy?>
Back to top Go down
johnyisthedevil

johnyisthedevil

Male

PostSubject: Re: back from obscurity   back from obscurity EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:00 pm

dude, it's been raining like crazy here for the last 5 days straight. so it's been impossible to take any pics, but there isn't anything really pic worthy at this point. it's just a 2k C3500 fleetside that's about 10' from layin anything. When the sky stops pissing on me though I'll try to snap a couple and post them up
Back to top Go down
low95xlt

Male

PostSubject: Re: back from obscurity   back from obscurity EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:03 pm

longbed?
Back to top Go down
johnyisthedevil

johnyisthedevil

Male

PostSubject: Re: back from obscurity   back from obscurity EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:30 pm

yes sir, she's about 50 yards long and has about a two mile turning radius. single wheel rear axle.
Back to top Go down
outsider
Acro Prospect
outsider

Male
Number of posts : 746

PostSubject: Re: back from obscurity   back from obscurity EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:56 pm

Looking forward to meet you welcome back
Back to top Go down
low95xlt

Male

PostSubject: Re: back from obscurity   back from obscurity EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:56 pm

Nice rc51.. ah i know about the crewcab longbed non duallys im a owner of one myself 98 c3500 454
Back to top Go down
johnyisthedevil

johnyisthedevil

Male

PostSubject: Re: back from obscurity   back from obscurity EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:52 pm

thanks, that's my pride and joy/track toy. of course I had to have something to haul the bikes around. and what's better for that than a bagged and bodied land yacht right? lol
Back to top Go down
low95xlt

Male

PostSubject: Re: back from obscurity   back from obscurity EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:25 pm

LOL we think alike even though im welding my tailgate shut... but i like the idea wish i would ahve thought about my 1000rr with the truck towing it hahah..
Back to top Go down
Silver Jogger
Acro Member
Silver Jogger

Male
Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: back from obscurity   back from obscurity EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:46 am

yea cali style is still going hard....and theres TONS of minis in md, check out dropndrag.com, they actually havde more than ne other sate in the ne.
Back to top Go down
Marbles

Marbles

Male
Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: back from obscurity   back from obscurity EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:35 am

welcome back man, looking forward to seeing progress.
Back to top Go down
http://www.droptout.com
woof
Acro Member
woof

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: back from obscurity   back from obscurity EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm

johnyisthedevil wrote:
thanks, that's my pride and joy/track toy. of course I had to have something to haul the bikes around. and what's better for that than a bagged and bodied land yacht right? lol

Here's my track bike Smile I'm on the black DM... and yes I passed that guy in front of me at the next turn Razz

Sorry to be off topic, but love all bikes and racing!

back from obscurity Steve_10
Back to top Go down
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male
Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: back from obscurity   back from obscurity EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:18 pm

Welcome back, glad you're doin good! Umm, sorry bout the herpes bro.... LoL
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mikeoinacro
low95xlt

Male

PostSubject: Re: back from obscurity   back from obscurity EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:23 pm

hahah lol the pocket rocket racingin full leathers hahah
Back to top Go down
johnyisthedevil

johnyisthedevil

Male

PostSubject: Re: back from obscurity   back from obscurity EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:06 pm

I'm not sayin that I condone that kinda behavior , but there just might be some pictures of me floatin around fully leathered up in a pocket bike. good fun.

yes there are a lot of minis around, but the scene is nowhere near what it used to be. it's very rare to see any on the road these days. Me and a lot of the Cali Style guys go way back though. Good group of guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: back from obscurity   back from obscurity Empty

Back to top Go down

back from obscurity
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next