AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

back from obscurity

Go down 
+8
low95xlt
xxxxcjxxxx
Silver Jogger
bagged69c10
TNMark
shithead
95lows10ri
johnyisthedevil
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
woof
Acro Member
woof

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2009-03-23

back from obscurity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: back from obscurity   back from obscurity - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:36 pm

johnyisthedevil wrote:
I'm not sayin that I condone that kinda behavior , but there just might be some pictures of me floatin around fully leathered up in a pocket bike. good fun.

yes there are a lot of minis around, but the scene is nowhere near what it used to be. it's very rare to see any on the road these days. Me and a lot of the Cali Style guys go way back though. Good group of guys.

Cool...what kinda of pb did you have? you got to post pics!...Me and 3 of my son's used to race these....they were huge at one time average about 15 riders in a race, good times! one race had 35 riders and my son took first place.

I have 2 DM's, 1 GRC, 1 Blata W13, 4 cags, 95 CR250, 04 Honda NSR50, 88 Suzuki GSXR 750 (slingshot) with 15000 miles in perfect condition! 2 pitbikes....

low95xlt ...And racing it sure doesn't hurt to have full leathers.....they go around 53 mph....enough for roadrash! These are not the cheap china ones! I went down once and broke a bone in my hand at one race.
Back to top Go down
johnyisthedevil

johnyisthedevil

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: back from obscurity   back from obscurity - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:06 pm

mine is nothing nice. it's a china bike I got for free. I'm not sure what brand it is, but I ported it put on a racin carb, clutch and expansion pipe. gave it a nice little paint job and called it a day. I got it to do about 45mph, but it gets real squirly cause like I said it isn't anything nice and the suspension is lacking to say the least. I believe it's called an r6 and looks like a tiny Yamaha. I'd love to get my hands on one of those NSRs though.

that's awesome that you got your kids out there. I wish I would have had that opportunity at a young age.
Back to top Go down
low95xlt

Male
Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: back from obscurity   back from obscurity - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:11 pm

oh yea i know about the real ones those are no joke LOL ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: back from obscurity   back from obscurity - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

back from obscurity
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2