AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

ATL/GA boys chat thread.....

Go down 
+14
Underground-Scene.com
matt92toy
SpecialEd
MichelinMn
woodrow
LAYINGNUTZ
AcroFarmer
airedout
Puna
oldsklminitrk
STEN_(AA)
Frontin on 22's
low f350
Acro-Azn
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male
Number of posts : 3017
Registration date : 2008-08-17

ATL/GA boys chat thread..... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATL/GA boys chat thread.....   ATL/GA boys chat thread..... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:50 pm

TNMark wrote:
AcroFarmer wrote:
TNMark wrote:
Congrads on your feature bro

thank you also mark and congrats for you to! lol where the hell you go today? left early this morning?

We had to head out a lil earlier than we planned, some of our crew had to work early monday morning, so I didn't wanna make it to tough on them....lol

haha yeah i gotcha, i know the feeling i was supposed to work tonight but thats not gunna happen lol! truck looked great out there to mark, veddy nice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danielcfarmer
TNMark

TNMark

Male
Number of posts : 2049
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: ATL/GA boys chat thread.....   ATL/GA boys chat thread..... - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:04 pm

thanks man, paint soon....lol
Back to top Go down
Acro-Azn
Acro Member
Acro-Azn

Male
Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: ATL/GA boys chat thread.....   ATL/GA boys chat thread..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:02 am

hold on, farmer, did you have your truck there? You got shot for a feature at the show? huh?
Back to top Go down
Puna
Acro Rep
Puna

Male
Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: ATL/GA boys chat thread.....   ATL/GA boys chat thread..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:17 am

Farmer, congrats dude on your shoot. Well deserved for sure!!!!! Can't wait to see it in print!

It was great seeing you all again. Next time you guys have a meet or a hang out, let us know. We don't live that far from y'all at all so its no problem for us to head down that way and chill with you guys. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2422924
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male
Number of posts : 3017
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: ATL/GA boys chat thread.....   ATL/GA boys chat thread..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:59 pm

Acro-Azn wrote:
hold on, farmer, did you have your truck there? You got shot for a feature at the show? huh?

haha yeah i was parked where you were parked sunday on saturday, you had a picture of mine on your pics so id hope it was there! haha just messin with ya pimpin, and good meeting ya also, and sorry for your logo and plate mishap
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danielcfarmer
Acro-Azn
Acro Member
Acro-Azn

Male
Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: ATL/GA boys chat thread.....   ATL/GA boys chat thread..... - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:21 am

its all good.. Damn, that truck is sick.. I didn't even know that was your ride...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATL/GA boys chat thread.....   ATL/GA boys chat thread..... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ATL/GA boys chat thread.....
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4