AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Sad day..........

Go down 
+29
matt92toy
woof
Slammed01
bdpaco
SDC
1Lowranger
Larrywalsh
Clenzer72
~Misty Blue~
MikeOinAcrO
Puna
Dooder
DIRTTY
dooredford
FRANKIE
shithead
JOEY SOPRANO
Big Dangler
keith
AcroFarmer
SKELVIS
AcroAndy
xxxxcjxxxx
Drootz
JONBLAZE
Tuckin Eh
AAcrazy
95lows10ri
Spot
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~Misty Blue~
Acro Prospect

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Sad day.......... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:31 am

My heart is aching ......Ricky has left us way too soon and will be greatly missed by all who knew him. He the guy who always had a smile on his face and would always do or say something to make you laugh. He was an all around great guy......I still can't believe he's gone. Ricky, you will never be forgotten......may you RIP forever.

Dirtty......thanks for the update.....please keep me posted and let me know if there's anything I can do.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sweetmistyblue
AcroAndy
Acro Member

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:36 am

AIR CONCEPTS wrote:
Man the more I think about it and the more club pics I go threw the more I cant belive it,I cant remember one time I didn't see him with a smile or a beer lol.............loss of words for this whole situation.........

So true Eli. I will never forget blooddrag and the story he had to tell after that night. . .

Sad day.......... - Page 2 IMG_0341
Sad day.......... - Page 2 IMG_0342
Sad day.......... - Page 2 IMG_0346
Back to top Go down
DIRTTY
Acro Rep

Male
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:49 am

AWSOME PICS GUYS LOWRIDER AND RICKY ON TOE THATS A GREAT PIC TO BAD BOTH ARE GONE.................. RIP BROTHERS!!!!
Back to top Go down
~Misty Blue~
Acro Prospect

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:51 am

AcroAndy wrote:
AIR CONCEPTS wrote:
Man the more I think about it and the more club pics I go threw the more I cant belive it,I cant remember one time I didn't see him with a smile or a beer lol.............loss of words for this whole situation.........

So true Eli. I will never forget blooddrag and the story he had to tell after that night. . .

Andy......I don't think any of us will ever forget his blooddrag story.....and he was so proud of it too....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sweetmistyblue
shithead
Acro Rep
shithead

Male
Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:11 am

does anyone know some one that works for minitruckin to we can post how we lost a family member and fellow minitrucker and put a pic of his truck and him with it and someone write a story on how great of a guy he was
Back to top Go down
Clenzer72

Clenzer72

Male
Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:10 am

DIRTTY wrote:
AWSOME PICS GUYS LOWRIDER AND RICKY ON TOE THATS A GREAT PIC TO BAD BOTH ARE GONE.................. RIP BROTHERS!!!!

RIP Brothers....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/clenzer  but never update! On FB too
Larrywalsh

Larrywalsh

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:27 am

Deepest thought and prayers go out to him and his family
Back to top Go down
1Lowranger
Acro Prospect
1Lowranger

Male
Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:48 am

my prayers go out to your family

RIP RICKY AA 4 LIFE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:53 am

shithead wrote:
does anyone know some one that works for minitruckin to we can post how we lost a family member and fellow minitrucker and put a pic of his truck and him with it and someone write a story on how great of a guy he was

YA I will call Dan Ward
Back to top Go down
Puna
Acro Rep
Puna

Male
Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:07 pm

AIR CONCEPTS wrote:
shithead wrote:

YA I will call Dan Ward

Awesome Eli!!! I think this would be a wonderful way to memorialize him. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2422924
shithead
Acro Rep
shithead

Male
Number of posts : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:46 pm

thanks Eli
Back to top Go down
SDC
Acro Prospect
SDC

Male
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:04 pm

RIP My thoughts and prayers go out to his family
Back to top Go down
http://www.southerndesigncompany.com
bdpaco

bdpaco

Male
Number of posts : 861

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:31 pm

Just read about this on FaceBook.
I never met Ricky but have heard stories from all of you on here...From the stories I have heard and the pics I have seen, he looked like a great person with an awesome personality!
my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and all of his AA family as well...
R.I.P. Ricky
Back to top Go down
http://www.gobigcustomphoto.com
DIRTTY
Acro Rep

Male
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Slammed01

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:30 pm

AcroAndy wrote:
AIR CONCEPTS wrote:

Yeppppp thats the highlight memory I have of him, Morgan and I will never forget that night staying up all night til dawn drinking with him and just hanging out Bs'n all night confused he will live on forever......that night is unforgettable. Morgan and I were just talkin about that night the other day actually and then this......WOW! Makes me realize you have to live every day to the fullest and keep our friendships/family bond strong between us Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.airconceptsfab.com
Slammed01

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:31 pm

AIR CONCEPTS wrote:
Here are some memories I dug up
Sad day.......... - Page 2 Merickyericadam

one hell of a night for burtons b-day Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.airconceptsfab.com
woof
Acro Member
woof

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:55 pm

It's always sad to see somebody so young pass away. My Thoughts and Prayers go out to his family. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
matt92toy
Acro Rep
matt92toy

Male
Number of posts : 1929

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 1:14 pm

my heart goes out to his family rip brother
Back to top Go down
sesd

sesd

Male
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:38 pm

will keep him in my prayers, sorry to hear
Back to top Go down
S10chickon22s

Female
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:25 am

I didnt know Ricky personally, but I know he will be in heaven teaching everyone how to bag and drag. Just always remember those that we lose that are so close to us, really are never truly gone. They will always be with us in spirit, and live on thru memories and each other. RIP Ricky my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Clenzer72

Clenzer72

Male
Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:33 am

I have my paypal ready so we can make a donation to the family or send flowers. A few have sent in already. I'm sure the smallest donation can help withauch an unplanned tragic loss.
Clenzer72@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/clenzer  but never update! On FB too
Dooder
Acro Nomad
Dooder

Male
Number of posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:02 pm

We sent Ricky off in true Mini Truck fashion. Behind the hearse was his truck and his 64 ford falcon, after that was plenty of bagged trucks just like he wanted. Long precssionof family and friends.

We all had our Acro shirts on and represented well for our fallen brother. Ricky will be missed, he was someone always smiling, in a good mood just a happy person.

It was good to see those whopaid their respect and showed his family that this club is truly a family.

Sad day.......... - Page 2 Img1274758568964

Sad day.......... - Page 2 Img1274758706993
Back to top Go down
http://showtruckscene.com
pinstripin'mikey

pinstripin'mikey

Male
Number of posts : 943
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:20 am

holy shit, i never heard bout this till now, that sucks. he'lll be missed. dammit man.

glad to see u guys sent him out in true fashion

never met him in person but used to talk to him all the time. this sucks
Back to top Go down
http://www.rodsandstripes.com
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:21 am

Thanks for getting those pictures.. I'm sure Ricky feels the love!

RIP
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:39 pm

Sorry I missed it guys,my alt on the show truck went out on sat at the merced show and I had to get a truck done on monday could not make it,sorry got to keep the money coming for my family also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sad day..........
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AcrophobiA :: West Coast :: California-
Jump to: