AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Sad day..........

Go down 
+29
matt92toy
woof
Slammed01
bdpaco
SDC
1Lowranger
Larrywalsh
Clenzer72
~Misty Blue~
MikeOinAcrO
Puna
Dooder
DIRTTY
dooredford
FRANKIE
shithead
JOEY SOPRANO
Big Dangler
keith
AcroFarmer
SKELVIS
AcroAndy
xxxxcjxxxx
Drootz
JONBLAZE
Tuckin Eh
AAcrazy
95lows10ri
Spot
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dooder
Acro Nomad
Dooder

Male
Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Sad day.......... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:50 am

AIR CONCEPTS wrote:
Sorry I missed it guys,my alt on the show truck went out on sat at the merced show and I had to get a truck done on monday could not make it,sorry got to keep the money coming for my family also.

no prob Eli glad you piped in and I understand your situation to be honest it bothered me a little that certain people knew and hung out with the man and didnt show... it was his funeral for christ sake, I bet if there was a BBQ?

not tooting my own horn but I left my sons College graduation in SanDiego, drove all night and arrived in Visailia 2am slept in my truck across from Dirttys and froze. Its just sometimes we got guys talking shit about representing this club Acro family this and acro family that...We all knew Ricky but no BBQ or Beer? I'm not ever leaving this club but Im pissed off.. some people who like to yell FAMILY and REPRESENT and IM FROM ACROPHOBIA......should represent when its not about them and their truck.

just been thinking about this all day, and yes the man got the funeral he asked for but godammit it should have been more of us there.

even tho I have been recently asked to jump ship, im not leaving , but becuse of this weekend and maybe cause im just a little pissed. i might just have to step away

parting words...If you are going to be family and represent....THEN FUCKIN REPRESENT ALL THE TIME
Back to top Go down
http://showtruckscene.com
Webster

Webster

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:09 am

Sorry I couldn't make it out guys, school finals held me up. Although I didn't know him personally, he sounds like a true minitrucker and an even more amazing friend and an all around great guy. He will be in our thoughts and prayers.

RIP Ricky

AA for life
Back to top Go down
Drootz
Acro Member
Drootz

Male
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:39 am

Dooder wrote:
We sent Ricky off in true Mini Truck fashion. Behind the hearse was his truck and his 64 ford falcon, after that was plenty of bagged trucks just like he wanted. Long precssionof family and friends.

We all had our Acro shirts on and represented well for our fallen brother. Ricky will be missed, he was someone always smiling, in a good mood just a happy person.

It was good to see those whopaid their respect and showed his family that this club is truly a family.

Sad day.......... - Page 3 Img1274758568964

Sad day.......... - Page 3 Img1274758706993

Nice pics Dooder and thanks for posting them, Congrats again on your son's graduation.

It was good to see everyone, wish it could have been under better circumstances.

It was a very nice funeral and had a procession roll out after the funeral I think Ricky would have been proud of.

Drootz
Back to top Go down
shithead
Acro Rep
shithead

Male
Number of posts : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:52 pm

Dooder- I am down with what u said. I sent $25.00 i know its not much but its what i can do. We r family. I really hope others will help and send money also. I hate to see family members upset.
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:22 pm

I sent money as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
Dooder
Acro Nomad
Dooder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:41 pm

Thanks guys, sorry for the rant, Dave thinned the herd and only the best of the best are here or trying to get here, A donation, card is truly all that is needed and appreciated, If you couldnt get out of work, totally understandable.

BUT. for those us who just mildly watched this family member leave us without doing anything but still claim you represent this family? I have a problem with that.

Earn the logo, Earn the friendships...EARN IT.

WE ARE NOT JUST BADASS TRUCKS..thats what Dave intended.

im done
Back to top Go down
Dooder
Acro Nomad
Dooder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:45 pm

both my friends are gone.....and camel toe also...shot down in the desert.

Sad day.......... - Page 3 L_9877dcbb23dbc204674db3081febad30
Back to top Go down
Slammed01

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:08 pm

looks like it was a good turnout sorry I missed it as well. Unemployment is great haha looks like I shouldn't have taken that job that lasted 2 months and got laid off since now I make $67 a week! Funds just weren't there......looks like he was laid to rest the way he wanted though..... Acrophobia
Back to top Go down
http://www.airconceptsfab.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sad day..........   Sad day.......... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sad day..........
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AcrophobiA :: West Coast :: California-
Jump to: