AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Coming to Florida.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Drootz
Acro Member
Drootz

Male
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Coming to Florida..... Empty
PostSubject: Coming to Florida.....   Coming to Florida..... EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:10 pm

Hey Florida Acro,

I am gonna be out your way in September, going on a Cruise to the eastern Caribbean.

The cruise leaves out of Ft. Lauderdale and I was just hoping someone familiar with the area could recommend a good Hotel or Motel somewhere between the airport and the docks that I could stay at.

Thanks guys,
Drootz
Acrophobia
Back to top Go down
Drootz
Acro Member
Drootz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coming to Florida.....   Coming to Florida..... EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:35 pm

Drootz wrote:
Hey Florida Acro,

I am gonna be out your way in September, going on a Cruise to the eastern Caribbean.

The cruise leaves out of Ft. Lauderdale and I was just hoping someone familiar with the area could recommend a good Hotel or Motel somewhere between the airport and the docks that I could stay at.

Thanks guys,
Drootz
Acrophobia

*BUMP* Nobody from Ft. Lauderdale area or familiar with the area?
Back to top Go down
keith
Acro Rep
keith

Male
Number of posts : 3235
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Coming to Florida.....   Coming to Florida..... EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:47 pm

no bro sorry or i would help
Back to top Go down
http://[url=https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=99&u=
BEAU
Acro Rep
BEAU

Male
Number of posts : 832
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Coming to Florida.....   Coming to Florida..... EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:53 pm

I'm not sure if anyone is down that way or not. I don't know of anyone.
Back to top Go down
acroRUSS-D
Acro Rep
acroRUSS-D

Male
Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Coming to Florida.....   Coming to Florida..... EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:03 pm

Too far South and East for me to know the area. And I really don't think there is anyone in Acro down that way. If you where leaving outta Port Canaveral I could help ya out. Good luck and have fun on the trip/cruise.
Back to top Go down
http://russ-d.smugmug.com
Puna
Acro Rep
Puna

Male
Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Coming to Florida.....   Coming to Florida..... EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:42 pm

you can stay at the hard rock. or the hampton inn or holiday inn. they both have a the shuttle bus that goes to those hotels;... only reason i know my wife lived in miami. and we been out of ft.lauderdale and mia
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2422924
Puna
Acro Rep
Puna

Male
Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Coming to Florida.....   Coming to Florida..... EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:46 pm

ill hit up some freak's of nature guys from s.florida they are all from that area ft.lauderdale. and they will tell me where to stay for u if you want.. but your best bet would be hard rock and hampton inn..both are 20 minutes from the harbor
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2422924
Drootz
Acro Member
Drootz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coming to Florida.....   Coming to Florida..... EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:21 pm

Puna wrote:
you can stay at the hard rock. or the hampton inn or holiday inn. they both have a the shuttle bus that goes to those hotels;... only reason i know my wife lived in miami. and we been out of ft.lauderdale and mia

Sweet thanks Puna, that was exactly the info I was looking for to see if there were any places to stay at close enough to offer a shuttle to the docks!

I am always open to more suggestions if you have any from the Freaks guys but the above info helps me out alot.

Thanks again, cheers
Drootz Acrophobia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming to Florida.....   Coming to Florida..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming to Florida.....
Page 1 of 1