AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

long time coming...

Go down 
+5
shithead
Adam
SelfBuiltRods
NWA STEVE
famousTILiDIE
9 posters
AuthorMessage
famousTILiDIE

famousTILiDIE

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2012-02-17

long time coming... Empty
PostSubject: long time coming...   long time coming... EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:43 pm

so i have been amember of the site now for close to a year and been very into mini-truckin for a LONG time. and today i finally got my first bagged mini. i got a 90 isuzu pup that lays frame for $1900. it needs some love but ive got alot of plans and motivation for building this thing. on that note i want to see what i have to do to prospect. but i dont know anyone in acro in JAX. if anyone can help me with this please let me know here are some pics of the truck for the folks to check out.
long time coming... Isuzu810
long time coming... Isuzu210
long time coming... Isuzu710
long time coming... Isuzu310
long time coming... Isuzu610
Back to top Go down
NWA STEVE
Acro Prospect
NWA STEVE

Male
Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2012-05-27

PostSubject: Re: long time coming...   long time coming... EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:45 pm

nice find man. i loved my 95 pup wish i still had it
Back to top Go down
SelfBuiltRods
Acro Prospect
SelfBuiltRods

Male
Number of posts : 1070
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: long time coming...   long time coming... EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:46 pm

Get to work buddy! Looks like you snagged up a solid start. Without a filter, that compressor probably doesn't have much life left lol.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Male
Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2010-08-05

PostSubject: Re: long time coming...   long time coming... EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:15 pm

Looks good man I love my isuzu
Back to top Go down
famousTILiDIE

famousTILiDIE

Male

PostSubject: Re: long time coming...   long time coming... EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:33 am

well the compressor is already burnt up. rlr023 found a engine driven pump i think im going to use that cause i want more play-time and from there im going to start taking everything apart and digging into the wiring and all that just to see what ive got myself into. i know i want to get started.... i just dont know where to start. im thinking that sense im going to take everything off anyways i might just start with a 2"-3" SFBD so i can lay rockers.
Back to top Go down
shithead
Acro Rep
shithead

Male
Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: long time coming...   long time coming... EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:57 am

good start. keep posting pics
Back to top Go down
keith
Acro Rep
keith

Male
Number of posts : 3235
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: long time coming...   long time coming... EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:07 am

ya good start.
Back to top Go down
http://[url=https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=99&u=
rlr023

rlr023

Male
Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: long time coming...   long time coming... EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:26 am

Its gonna be sweet!!! Make sure u post tons of pics
Back to top Go down
famousTILiDIE

famousTILiDIE

Male

PostSubject: Re: long time coming...   long time coming... EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:40 am

will do bob!! been a busy day alomost got the whole interior out. looking to get the cab off doing a couple hours a night, by wed. but we'll see...
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Male
Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2010-08-05

PostSubject: Re: long time coming...   long time coming... EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:17 am

Hell yeah keep posting pics bout to start on mine.
Back to top Go down
famousTILiDIE

famousTILiDIE

Male

PostSubject: Re: long time coming...   long time coming... EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:32 am

just posted a new thread in the build up section. i will keep the pics of the progress flowing over there.
Back to top Go down
1SikBu
Acro Member
1SikBu

Male
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2012-05-18

PostSubject: Re: long time coming...   long time coming... EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:22 am

Looks like you found a good one bro..... mad potential there!
Back to top Go down
BEAU
Acro Rep
BEAU

Male
Number of posts : 832
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: long time coming...   long time coming... EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:36 am

Nice find. To get aquainted with the gys near Jax try the Acro FB pages There are a cpl of guys still in your area "Michael Register" a.k.a "SCREAM" is one to look for he is in Jax he has a bagged white Scion. He is on FB quite a bit. Not so much on here lately. We have a meeting 1xa month in Orlando area. I know it's a little drive but we have a good group that hangs out. But try to get to know the guys in that area and keep working on that PUP. You're on the right track.
Back to top Go down
famousTILiDIE

famousTILiDIE

Male

PostSubject: Re: long time coming...   long time coming... EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:02 pm

sounds good thanks Beau ill see what i can do about coming out to some meets. and dont worry, im gonna be working on the pup for a long time. right now im looking to bd it and redo all the brakes/wiring/and lines
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: long time coming...   long time coming... Empty

Back to top Go down

long time coming...
Page 1 of 1