AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Black Denali in San Antonio, TX

Go down 
+17
lowridinrebel
AcroFarmer
sean.t.daly
BEAU
rojo
Adam
BlueTaco on20s
MikeOinAcrO
shithead
keith
rcisneros
1Bad90
Dodge Rob
ImRichBitch
JOEY SOPRANO
SACKTCIVIC
BlkDenaliTrkon26s
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sean.t.daly

sean.t.daly

Male
Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-12-21

Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:59 pm

truck looks hott bro love it!!!!!!! welcome
Back to top Go down
BlkDenaliTrkon26s

BlkDenaliTrkon26s

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:27 pm

Dodge Rob wrote:
At least i brought some color to the pic LOL! Why does everybody try to look all gangsta all the time?

You definitely brought some bright colors to the picture..definitely not a gangsta.....
Back to top Go down
BlueTaco on20s

BlueTaco on20s

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:53 pm

Dodge Rob wrote:
At least i brought some color to the pic LOL! Why does everybody try to look all gangsta all the time?

you look like a yard gnome bro lol
Back to top Go down
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male
Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:44 pm

BlueTaco on20s wrote:
Dodge Rob wrote:

you look like a yard gnome bro lol

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! That's just wrong, but SO damn funny!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mikeoinacro
BlkDenaliTrkon26s

BlkDenaliTrkon26s

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:00 am

Good time with all the fam this weekend at the Castroville show. Helped raise money for a good cause. (Relay for Life) Getting ready for the Von Ormy show.
Back to top Go down
rcisneros
Acro Member
rcisneros

Male
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2010-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:13 am

hell yeah another show... this time we r cooking out im bringing the pit.. the barrel pit.. gonnna be great.. gonna have chicken,fajitas,wings, rudy's favorite sausage.. lol and tortillas.. get our grub on..
Back to top Go down
Dodge Rob
Acro Rep
Dodge Rob

Male
Number of posts : 1767
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:38 am

Damn Roy you frying to gain all your weight back?
Back to top Go down
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male
Number of posts : 3017
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:47 pm

welcome man! sick ass truck! cant wait to get out that way and see all these nice Tx rides popping up! ill be out that way here soon in about a month or so around the tomball/conroe area north of houston if anyone is around there? i know most of y'all are more north though...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danielcfarmer
Dodge Rob
Acro Rep
Dodge Rob

Male
Number of posts : 1767
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:34 pm

Where at farmer? Chaotic
Back to top Go down
lowridinrebel

lowridinrebel

Male
Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:49 pm

Thats truck is sick..... the black on black looks awesome!!!!

Welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male
Number of posts : 3017
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:11 pm

yeah i'll be headed to Chaotic Robbo
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danielcfarmer
Dooder
Acro Nomad
Dooder

Male
Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:41 pm

Truck is very nice...welcome to the forum..you ll fit right in.....props to texas,,,doing big things out there
Back to top Go down
http://showtruckscene.com
BlkDenaliTrkon26s

BlkDenaliTrkon26s

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:04 am

I Wanted to put some more details about my truck on the site. So,here we go....It first startd out as a stock GMC Sierra Denali with some chrome 26's. Then I lowered it 2 inch all the way around. After rolling like that for about 7 months my son Mike (Blue Taco) convienced me to bag it out. As you can see by the pics the entire front end has been redone. I used a kit from the Choppin block the replaced both upper and lower arm, Spindles and relocated the shocks. the kit eliminated the strut towers for room for the slam specialities bags. The best thing about the front is when I'm tuckin my 26's or driven down the road I have no negative camber. Now, The rear end has a custom fabricated 6 link with a 2 bar watts link to keep the rear end centered. The cab was channeled so when laid out the drive shaft would not contact the cab. The bed was cut and new wheel tubs were welded into place to cover up the 26's when rollin or when laid out. The inside of the bed was smoothed out by welding in sheetmetal to the bed walls. Then a spray-in bed liner was applied. The engine compartment has new wheel tubs, the battery has been relocated, wiring harness was extend about a foot. Fire wall was notched on both sides to clear the 26's. The inside of my truck is black leather, black carpet, and black door panels. Right now the headliner is gray but, I'm going to redo the headliner in black suede. Thats the plan for right now.
Back to top Go down
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male
Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:52 pm

Nice! Lotsa work went into the truck!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mikeoinacro
baggedkneesan
Acro Prospect
baggedkneesan

Male
Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:19 pm

great truck man, love the way the new gm body style looks laid out.
Back to top Go down
BlkYukon on 26s

BlkYukon on 26s

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:02 pm

Nice truck. Would you like to do a photo shoot with my truck?? I love you
Back to top Go down
BlkDenaliTrkon26s

BlkDenaliTrkon26s

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:32 pm

BlkYukon on 26s wrote:
Nice truck. Would you like to do a photo shoot with my truck?? I love you

Yes i would...I would like you to do a photot shoot with my truck!!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
CountryBoy

CountryBoy

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2011-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:42 am

Nice truck. I tubed the rear of mine for 30s but when I saw the price tag on em I said na 6's will work fine for now. Yea about rewiring the fuse box yea I didnt do that yet bc I dont have enough time with Spring Fling next weekend but right after thats getting done, and r u laying frame?
Back to top Go down
BlkDenaliTrkon26s

BlkDenaliTrkon26s

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:42 pm

CountryBoy wrote:
Nice truck. I tubed the rear of mine for 30s but when I saw the price tag on em I said na 6's will work fine for now. Yea about rewiring the fuse box yea I didnt do that yet bc I dont have enough time with Spring Fling next weekend but right after thats getting done, and r u laying frame?

Truck lays frame and tucks Rims with no camber issues at all.
Back to top Go down
CountryBoy

CountryBoy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:52 am

Yea but how do the wheel sit when you air up dont they have alot of positive camber?
Back to top Go down
BlkDenaliTrkon26s

BlkDenaliTrkon26s

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:26 pm

Nope... no camber issues when dropped all the way down or when up at ride Height. I can take it all they way up and the wheels still sit straight up and down.
Back to top Go down
CountryBoy

CountryBoy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:42 pm

Theres no way thats possible unless u have a straight up front ur going to have camber either up or down which in ur case its up my case its down, but I was just trying to set up u have seeing how we have the same truck. Thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
BlkDenaliTrkon26s

BlkDenaliTrkon26s

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:10 am

Check out my pics Bro. U will see how my front end is set up. I have no strut tower up front anymore. I used a kit from the choppin block. It keeps ur front end straight up and down.......instead of trying to set people up on here just ask Bro. We r all here to help. That's why I asked about ur front set up. I was thinking about using it on another truck. If u need anymore info on the front end or more pics let me know.
Back to top Go down
CountryBoy

CountryBoy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:08 am

Hey thanks buddy, no real thanks for the info I couldnt sleep last night bc I kept going over and over in my mind how that could work it finally came to me about 4am lol, didnt mean any disrespect at all sorry of it came across that way. See avs came out with a kit about a year and a half ago to keep ur front straight when u lay out, but when I asked them about how it sits aired up they told me u get postive camber the kit was designed for show only so thats y I said that.

Last edited by CountryBoy on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlkDenaliTrkon26s

BlkDenaliTrkon26s

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:24 am

No prob Bro. The kit I used replaced everything up front. Upper and lower arms, new balljoints, new drop spindles, shock relocation, even new steering components. Great kit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Denali in San Antonio, TX
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next