AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Black Denali in San Antonio, TX

Go down 
+17
lowridinrebel
AcroFarmer
sean.t.daly
BEAU
rojo
Adam
BlueTaco on20s
MikeOinAcrO
shithead
keith
rcisneros
1Bad90
Dodge Rob
ImRichBitch
JOEY SOPRANO
SACKTCIVIC
BlkDenaliTrkon26s
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BlkYukon on 26s

BlkYukon on 26s

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-03-31

Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:06 pm

BlkDenaliTrkon26s wrote:
No prob Bro. The kit I used replaced everything up front. Upper and lower arms, new balljoints, new drop spindles, shock relocation, even new steering components. Great kit.

Hey do you think there is a kit like that for a 2007 Yukon? Hint...Hint! Smile
Back to top Go down
keith
Acro Rep
keith

Male
Number of posts : 3235
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:42 am

Ya there is my friends got one here in town bagged on 26 asantis its sagged with no cuting
Back to top Go down
http://[url=https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=99&u=
BlkDenaliTrkon26s

BlkDenaliTrkon26s

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:43 am

P
BlkYukon on 26s wrote:
BlkDenaliTrkon26s wrote:
No prob Bro. The kit I used replaced everything up front. Upper and lower arms, new balljoints, new drop spindles, shock relocation, even new steering components. Great kit.

Yes the kit will work on ur truck. Then you can go look for that Expo that was airrin out in front of you on the highway yesterday.... geek
Back to top Go down
BlkYukon on 26s

BlkYukon on 26s

Female

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:48 pm

BlkDenaliTrkon26s wrote:
P
BlkYukon on 26s wrote:
BlkDenaliTrkon26s wrote:

Yes the kit will work on ur truck. Then you can go look for that Expo that was airrin out in front of you on the highway yesterday.... geek

Wow! That wasn't fair!! Hopefully you'll bag it SOON!!

Keep the pressure on guys!! bounce
Back to top Go down
rcisneros
Acro Member
rcisneros

Male
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2010-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:48 am

BAGGIT BAGGIT BAGGIT BAGGIT BAGGIT BAGGIT BAGGIT BAGGIT BAGGIT BAGGIT BAGGIT BAGGIT BAGGIT BAGGIT BAGGIT BAGGIT BAGGIT BAGGIT BAGGIT BAGGIT BAGGIT BAGGIT BAGGIT BAGGIT BAGGIT BAGGIT BAGGIT BAGGIT BAGGIT BAGGIT

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
rojo
Acro Rep
rojo

Male
Number of posts : 2132
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:46 pm

yep same kit so what are you waiting for
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anaandrojo
BlkYukon on 26s

BlkYukon on 26s

Female

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:06 pm

rojo wrote:
yep same kit so what are you waiting for

My thoughts exactly...
Back to top Go down
BlkDenaliTrkon26s

BlkDenaliTrkon26s

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:59 am

Anybody know where I can get a roll pan kit for a 08 GMC sierra....I found one on grant Kustoms. Just wondering if there is any other options out there, or are they the only ones who make a steel rollpan for my truck. I want to weld it in to prevent cracking...
Back to top Go down
CountryBoy

CountryBoy

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2011-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:39 pm

BlkDenaliTrkon26s wrote:
Anybody know where I can get a roll pan kit for a 08 GMC sierra....I found one on grant Kustoms. Just wondering if there is any other options out there, or are they the only ones who make a steel rollpan for my truck. I want to weld it in to prevent cracking...

Hey buddy, nope Grant is the only one unless u dont want the caps for the corners but I doubt that. Are the rollpans still $399or $329?
Back to top Go down
BlkDenaliTrkon26s

BlkDenaliTrkon26s

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:25 pm

Starting on the sub box in the morning. 3 12s going in the bed of th truck. Will take pics of progress and post...
Back to top Go down
rojo
Acro Rep
rojo

Male
Number of posts : 2132
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:38 pm

I know this was a few posts ago but i'll explain how Rudy's setup works with no camber. Well actually half is right there is some change but not noticable to the eye. When we built those setups I'd get roughly 1-2 degrees of camber change throughout suspension travel from all the way up to laid out on 26's. But like I said you cant see that with your eye it just looks straight up and down the whole way. Anyways the reason is the lower arm is shorter usually about an inch to inch and half depending on whose kit it is, Then the upper is raised putting the upper arm at a different angle than stock thus bringing the top in the same as the lower is shortened. Now what that does is totally change the instant center of the front suspension. so since the instant center is achanged and the mounting points of the upper and lower are spread more it changes the arc ang gets rid of the camber. get it? lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anaandrojo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Denali in San Antonio, TX   Black Denali in San Antonio, TX - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Denali in San Antonio, TX
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3