AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

The Gathering of TN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
screwdriver
Acro Rep
screwdriver

Male
Number of posts : 1005
Registration date : 2011-01-17

The Gathering of TN Empty
PostSubject: The Gathering of TN   The Gathering of TN EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:58 am

The Gathering if TN is next saturday Aug 4th in johnson city and is put on bye Doobie, so if you all can come and help him out i know we will have a blast. Me and Bobby went last year and had a good time! Acrophobia
Back to top Go down
bradleytabor

bradleytabor

Male
Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-11-12

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering of TN   The Gathering of TN EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:12 pm

if i dont have 2 work me and my son b there
Back to top Go down
forallido2010
Acro Prospect
forallido2010

Male
Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2012-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering of TN   The Gathering of TN EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:02 pm

ill be there man Acrophobia
Back to top Go down
doobie
Acro Prospect

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2012-04-29

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering of TN   The Gathering of TN EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:11 pm

well i will be there. and got few games lined up, and looking at trophies here in kitchen i have top 25. and like 25 specialities. we have over 50 differant items for door prizes. so this will be a fun time. we had fun last year . i even had older people with classic cars saying today they looked forward to coming again. they had a blast. i try to keep the show goers occupied. we will see this year.
Back to top Go down
screwdriver
Acro Rep
screwdriver

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering of TN   The Gathering of TN EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:35 am

sorry Doobie, looks like me and you will be the only ones with rides there! GUYS GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND HELP A CLUB MEMBER OUT! WE NEED YOUR RIDES AT THE SHOW TOO! THE SHOW IS TO RAISE MONEY FOR NEEDY KIDS! HAVE A HEART
Back to top Go down
doobie
Acro Prospect

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2012-04-29

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering of TN   The Gathering of TN EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:24 pm

hey man glad you could make it up. sorry you hit rain on way home. it hasnt rained here yet. i hope you had a good time. or at least got a good laugh out of the mayo eating contest or the frozen shirt cant wait to see the video they took of it.
Back to top Go down
screwdriver
Acro Rep
screwdriver

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering of TN   The Gathering of TN EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:36 am

yea buddy, i always enjoy your show! can't wait until next year! sick ass trophys and had a blast as always! Acrophobia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering of TN   The Gathering of TN Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gathering of TN
Page 1 of 1