AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

General discussion and "catching up"

Go down 
+9
1Bad90
jay houk
NWA STEVE
keith
Adam
daddfrk
SelfBuiltRods
2low4u2
layinlow88
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
layinlow88
Acro Prospect
layinlow88

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2012-01-22

General discussion and "catching up" Empty
PostSubject: General discussion and "catching up"   General discussion and "catching up" EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:26 pm

Well. I figured in here we can just shoot the breeze and keep each other updated, ask questions, share pics, and hoopla around. I know Justin has been doing work. What say the rest of you?
Back to top Go down
2low4u2
Acro Prospect
2low4u2

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2012-05-30

PostSubject: Re: General discussion and "catching up"   General discussion and "catching up" EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:58 pm

Man I painted the frame on mine then took it bact to the body shop for touchups and clear and just waiting on getting it back lmao
Back to top Go down
SelfBuiltRods
Acro Prospect
SelfBuiltRods

Male
Number of posts : 1070
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: General discussion and "catching up"   General discussion and "catching up" EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:16 pm

I mounted the bed on the mazda, mounted the steering, and started on the new chassis.

Brandt... Tacoed a fender cause his wheel fell off... "It fell the fuck off", "apparently the kid who put my tires on was absent on lugnut day!"
Back to top Go down
daddfrk
Acro Prospect
daddfrk

Male
Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2011-10-28

PostSubject: Re: General discussion and "catching up"   General discussion and "catching up" EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:10 am

Well last friday had all my teeth yanked out, (those who know me know I needed it),in a hell of alot of pain. Then got over slammed with work. ,did manage to get my seats in my truck done. Still need to repaint the bed in the next 2 days before slamfest along with finish up 4 customer cars. Other then that everything is just peachy. affraid
Back to top Go down
layinlow88
Acro Prospect
layinlow88

Male

PostSubject: Re: General discussion and "catching up"   General discussion and "catching up" EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:48 am

SelfBuiltRods wrote:
I mounted the bed on the mazda, mounted the steering, and started on the new chassis.

Brandt... Tacoed a fender cause his wheel fell off... "It fell the fuck off", "apparently the kid who put my tires on was absent on lugnut day!"

I think he was absent all week -_-

But. Life moves on. Lol. Throw another fender on and roll out
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Male
Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2010-08-05

PostSubject: Re: General discussion and "catching up"   General discussion and "catching up" EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:20 am

SelfBuiltRods wrote:

I had that happened to me on thethe ranger but someone losened them at a truck show like 3 years ago i was going down the highway doing like 80 when i fell off thank got it was the rear it pushed the side of the bed out and broke the studs had to fix it on the side of the highway sucked.
Back to top Go down
keith
Acro Rep
keith

Male
Number of posts : 3235
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: General discussion and "catching up"   General discussion and "catching up" EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:13 am

Pics of the seats? And your getting sum new teeth?
daddfrk wrote:
Well last friday had all my teeth yanked out, (those who know me know I needed it),in a hell of alot of pain. Then got over slammed with work. ,did manage to get my seats in my truck done. Still need to repaint the bed in the next 2 days before slamfest along with finish up 4 customer cars. Other then that everything is just peachy. affraid
Back to top Go down
http://[url=https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=99&u=
NWA STEVE
Acro Prospect
NWA STEVE

Male
Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2012-05-27

PostSubject: Re: General discussion and "catching up"   General discussion and "catching up" EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:33 am

im geten alota work done on the full size geten it back soon. also got boxes of newness ready to go on. ill post pics when i can
Back to top Go down
SelfBuiltRods
Acro Prospect
SelfBuiltRods

Male

PostSubject: Re: General discussion and "catching up"   General discussion and "catching up" EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:16 pm

NWA STEVE wrote:
im geten alota work done on the full size geten it back soon. also got boxes of newness ready to go on. ill post pics when i can

DO THAT!
Back to top Go down
daddfrk
Acro Prospect
daddfrk

Male
Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2011-10-28

PostSubject: Re: General discussion and "catching up"   General discussion and "catching up" EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:34 pm

keith wrote:
Pics of the seats? And your getting sum new teeth?
daddfrk wrote:

Yeap new teefs, complete upper and lower.
Seats... I didnt even take pics of them... I just put them in and kept on working...LOL if I remember I'll get them today and post in my thread.
Back to top Go down
jay houk

Male
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2011-01-09

PostSubject: Re: General discussion and "catching up"   General discussion and "catching up" EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:53 pm

Well, Dustin knows I've been workin on a full frame for my Mazda... I'll have a few pics for y'all when it starts to look like something... And i did acquire a bagged obs full size from Suber that needs... Well Jesus and that'll be going down to Dustin for some love over the winter.... Hopefully I'll have a few pics of the frame build up by next weekend...
Back to top Go down
layinlow88
Acro Prospect
layinlow88

Male

PostSubject: Re: General discussion and "catching up"   General discussion and "catching up" EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:27 am

Anybody doing the Wake the Dead show in a few weeks in searcy?
Back to top Go down
2low4u2
Acro Prospect
2low4u2

Male

PostSubject: Re: General discussion and "catching up"   General discussion and "catching up" EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:00 pm

Ill be at sparks I got the mazda back so I'm happy now
Back to top Go down
layinlow88
Acro Prospect
layinlow88

Male

PostSubject: Re: General discussion and "catching up"   General discussion and "catching up" EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:51 pm

Just want to take a minute and say congrats to the Subers!!
Back to top Go down
SelfBuiltRods
Acro Prospect
SelfBuiltRods

Male

PostSubject: Re: General discussion and "catching up"   General discussion and "catching up" EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:44 pm

layinlow88 wrote:

Oh yeah for sure! Were very happy for you guys.

I fully expect for my NWA guys to represent hard at sparks. We have to journey to Dallas.
Back to top Go down
layinlow88
Acro Prospect
layinlow88

Male

PostSubject: Re: General discussion and "catching up"   General discussion and "catching up" EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:44 pm

Custom. Right?

General discussion and "catching up" 6ECF32EA-2C36-4614-873D-F36F6CC010ED-768-000000228ECFB11B
Back to top Go down
1Bad90
Acro Member
1Bad90

Male
Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: General discussion and "catching up"   General discussion and "catching up" EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:22 pm

SelfBuiltRods wrote:
layinlow88 wrote:

Oh yeah for sure! Were very happy for you guys.

I fully expect for my NWA guys to represent hard at sparks. We have to journey to Dallas.

To Tyler..... Acrophobia
Back to top Go down
2low4u2
Acro Prospect
2low4u2

Male

PostSubject: Re: General discussion and "catching up"   General discussion and "catching up" EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:30 pm

thanks guys super happy and yes me justin and big frank represented hard didnt place but still had funn and the mazdogg got some mad love
Back to top Go down
NWA STEVE
Acro Prospect
NWA STEVE

Male
Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2012-05-27

PostSubject: Re: General discussion and "catching up"   General discussion and "catching up" EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:11 pm

layinlow88 wrote:
Custom. Right?

General discussion and "catching up" 6ECF32EA-2C36-4614-873D-F36F6CC010ED-768-000000228ECFB11B
uh oooo whata did u break?? lol
Back to top Go down
layinlow88
Acro Prospect
layinlow88

Male

PostSubject: Re: General discussion and "catching up"   General discussion and "catching up" EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:54 pm

Short story. Driving. Wheel come flying off. Destroyed fender. Oh well. Haha
Back to top Go down
screwdriver
Acro Rep
screwdriver

Male
Number of posts : 1005
Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: General discussion and "catching up"   General discussion and "catching up" EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:57 am

OH SNAP THAT'S NO GOOD, BUT IT COULD HAVE BEEN ALOT WORSE
Back to top Go down
layinlow88
Acro Prospect
layinlow88

Male

PostSubject: Re: General discussion and "catching up"   General discussion and "catching up" EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:00 am

Got that right!!
Back to top Go down
layinlow88
Acro Prospect
layinlow88

Male

PostSubject: Re: General discussion and "catching up"   General discussion and "catching up" EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:53 pm

What's happenin fella's??
Back to top Go down
1Bad90
Acro Member
1Bad90

Male
Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: General discussion and "catching up"   General discussion and "catching up" EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:04 pm

Giving in my 2 weeks at VW
Back to top Go down
SelfBuiltRods
Acro Prospect
SelfBuiltRods

Male

PostSubject: Re: General discussion and "catching up"   General discussion and "catching up" EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:46 am

BOOM! F VW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General discussion and "catching up"   General discussion and "catching up" Empty

Back to top Go down

General discussion and "catching up"
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next