AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol

Go down 
+19
JDugan
SelfBuiltRods
STEN_(AA)
insomnia
bagged69c10
Tuckin Eh
Acrodime22
whytry85
I R LOW
pinstripin'mikey
magnumon22s
aintscared
lowblazer
MichelinMn
txschvy
AcroFarmer
mightygreenrang
SKELVIS
MikeOinAcrO
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male
Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-12-12

TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol Empty
PostSubject: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:57 am

ok boys n girls here's the deal. i talked with dave last night for a few and all logos and prospect logos are on hold for a lil while, 6 months or so... he needs to get some things straight with the club, not just us in TX, but like most of us he has a job and a family to take care of as well so it may take a lil time. 6 months should be kool with everyone, cause unless you guys got a bank full of money it's gona take longer than that to get your ride done... lol guys, just hang in there cause the future is lookin good. remember back in the day when you saw a ride with an AcrophobiA logo in the magazine, online, or at a show? it was the shit! that's the way it needs to be now. i don't mean ANY disrespect to anyone by sayin that. I feel like prospect logos should be on rides that are OR are real close to full logo ready. untill then rock the oval A's to show affiliation. i think that's fair. i plan on bein here for a long time so i'm ok with it... i've wanted to be a part of AcrophobiA for years, even when i was in a small local club with friends i looked up to the AA. so lets all just hang out, meet up, work hard, and work together to make our rides the sickest and cleanest out there. AcrophobiA is a respected name in this lifestyle already so lets stand true to what Dave started years ago, great people that are fun to be around with the sickest rides in town. so what Dave wants from you guys is pics. it doesn't have to be a dozen pics just a few good pics that show the outside, mods, and inter. also need a list of what is done. you can post them in here. if you want to email them to me you can but i rarely check it... lol it's MikeOnAcrO@aol.com if you do that please let me know so i can go check it. lol now it doesn't have to be done today but the sooner the better. if you have any questions get at me on here or you can call/text me at 903-452-8112 Lata Hookers!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mikeoinacro
SKELVIS

SKELVIS

Male
Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:44 pm

THANKS MIKE, I STOLE THIS AND CHANGED THE TX INFO TO NV...... LOL
Back to top Go down
mightygreenrang

mightygreenrang

Male
Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:13 pm

TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol 009-2
TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol 017
TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol 012
Will get interior shots this week
Mod list
engine: Cold air intake, tb spacer
Interior: Tweeded bucket seats, headliner, center console, and door panels. Painted dash and accents. Few billet peices.
Exterior: 99-00 bumper, billet upper and lower grill, 06 taillights, soft bedcover, crystal clear headlights and corners, street scene mirrors, Shaved emblems, doors, gas lid, 3rd brake light, stake holes, and tailgate, Molded steel rollpan, Custom paint with LOTS of flake.
Suspension: DJM upper and lower arms, 4 link in the rear, Airlift Dominators, two viair 380s, 8 gallon tank, 3/8s SMC valves.
Wheels: Boss 326 20X8.5
Coming soon: Painted suspension parts, redo air set up with EDC, clean up the bed and move air management under bed, finish interior.
Back to top Go down
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:51 pm

Thanks G-Off! truck looks great bro!

no problem skelvis! le'me know if i can be of any more assistance to you... lol
Back to top Go down
SKELVIS

SKELVIS

Male

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 11:25 pm

UNLESS YOU HAVE OR KNOW OF A 59 CADDY, THATS ALL I NEED
Back to top Go down
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male
Number of posts : 3017
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:36 am

good job mike!!! very well put!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danielcfarmer
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:12 pm

thanks bro! you know Farmer, i almost mentioned you and your truck in that but i didn't wana point fingers but what the hell, i will now... lol your truck is clean as fuck! for those that haven't seen it, it's niiiice... when i saw it at turkey drag with a prospect logo i thought, damn that trucks ready for a full logo. and that's what i was gettin at with what i said above... rock the oval A's till your ride is up to standards, run the prospect logo till it's time to vote on it for a full logo and there ya go. it's not like anyone's gona get treated differently because of their "status".. LoL We're All Family Baby! Enter The Kwan... LoL

can't help ya on the caddy skelvis, unless you want an 02 escalade... i'm thinkin i really want another excursion, with a deisel this time though.... lol
Back to top Go down
txschvy

txschvy

Male
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:15 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
next time its daylight when i get home i'll snap a few of the interior.
exerior...shaved door and tailgate handles, speed scene grille, black taillights, two toned burnt orange and black pinstriped gate, dual cowl hood
interior...integra bucket seats, billet steering wheel, painted and wrapped dash mdf and fiberglass center console w 2 10's and gauges
suspension... djm lowers, 4 link, airlift bags 2 380's two 5 gallon tanks, 8 smc half inch valves
wheels.. 20's ultra hott shots w/ falken tires
engine...k&n air intake, exhaust w/ no cats.
Plans... SFBD, 2 link, djm uppers, sheetmetal dash(maybe), finish the interior. new motor as soon as this one blows
Back to top Go down
MichelinMn

MichelinMn

Male
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:31 pm

NICE ASS RIDE BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.D2GCUSTOMZ.ORG
SKELVIS

SKELVIS

Male

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:01 pm

DAMN MIKE O, YOU GOT SOME NICE...... SOON TO BE..... PROSPECTS OUT THERE
Back to top Go down
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:26 pm

i'm tryin to tell ya brother! in that one post when someone said something about TX goin away, I said hang on to your ass batman TX is about to blow up! just keep watchin.... LoL! Wink
Back to top Go down
SKELVIS

SKELVIS

Male

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:40 pm

TRUE STATEMENT FOR SURE
Back to top Go down
lowblazer

lowblazer

Male
Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:32 pm

[quote="txschvynext time its daylight when i get home i'll snap a few of the interior.
exerior...shaved door and tailgate handles, speed scene grille, black taillights, two toned burnt orange and black pinstriped gate, dual cowl hood
interior...integra bucket seats, billet steering wheel, painted and wrapped dash mdf and fiberglass center console w 2 10's and gauges
suspension... djm lowers, 4 link, airlift bags 2 380's two 5 gallon tanks, 8 smc half inch valves
wheels.. 20's ultra hott shots w/ falken tires
engine...k&n air intake, exhaust w/ no cats.
Plans... SFBD, 2 link, djm uppers, sheetmetal dash(maybe), finish the interior. new motor as soon as this one blows[/quote]

You forgot your custom hole in the cab lol

But seriously mike you got it right with this post. Ever since i remember Acro was a well known Name in minitruckin and has always had top notch rides. As soon as i got on this forum i knew what club i wanted to be with and it raised the bar on what i wanted to do and as soon as my truck is out of the shop you will definately see some pictures.
Back to top Go down
mightygreenrang

mightygreenrang

Male

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:21 pm

Got to call me bro so we can get to work and get this thing to Texmex!
Back to top Go down
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male
Number of posts : 3017
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:29 pm

thanks mike! and yeah your right bro texas is about to take off for sure!! everyone's truck i seen at the show was hella clean! i was very impressed and espescially all of darrell's work on the c-10, two thumbs up for all!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danielcfarmer
aintscared
Acro Rep
aintscared

Male
Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:36 pm

Can I Join???? confused Very Happy
TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol 5650-R1-21-00A_022
TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol 5650-R1-09-16A_010
TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol 5650-R1-16-4A_017
TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol 5650-R1-18-2A_019
Back to top Go down
SKELVIS

SKELVIS

Male

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:37 pm

NOT EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR DUSTIN, SORRY Laughing
Back to top Go down
txschvy

txschvy

Male

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:09 pm

SKELVIS wrote:
NOT EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR DUSTIN, SORRY Laughing
lmao
Back to top Go down
magnumon22s

magnumon22s

Male
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:57 pm

TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol Mymagnum

TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol 1turkeydrag08

TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol Picture014

05 Dodge Magnum

exerior-removed all emblems, removed door trim blacked out taillights
interior-not a lot done in here just a radio and sub boxes and just a small fiberglass gauge pod in the center console
suspension-universal air bags, 2 480's, a 5 gal tank that is powdercoated and pinstriped by jared, accu air valve manifold
wheels- 22 in Black and machined liped wheels not sure of the brand and the tires are not that special
engine- stock v6 but i am about to get a intake
Plans- getting suede headliner and pillers and sub boxes covered, srt8 front bumper, a two tone paint job not sure of what color so if u have any suggestions let me know, and i am going to get some new 22s hopfully kmc novas machined and black
Back to top Go down
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 10:29 am

hey dustin, you can join big jim and the twins... i can bring'em by lata if you want... lol
Back to top Go down
pinstripin'mikey

pinstripin'mikey

Male
Number of posts : 943
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:40 pm

that red fullsize is clean. looks good
Back to top Go down
http://www.rodsandstripes.com
txschvy

txschvy

Male

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:18 pm

pinstripin'mikey wrote:
that red fullsize is clean. looks good
I prefer to call it burnt orange... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mightygreenrang

mightygreenrang

Male

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 4:47 pm

txschvy wrote:

I think it looks more homo orange to me....
Back to top Go down
txschvy

txschvy

Male

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:11 pm

mightygreenrang wrote:
txschvy wrote:

I think it looks more homo orange to me....

alright then, we're gonna call your truck the bass cat special...
Back to top Go down
mightygreenrang

mightygreenrang

Male

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 7:48 pm

LOL, dude if I can find one close to the same color I'm going to order a ranger boats sticker for texmex!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol Empty

Back to top Go down

TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next