AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol

Go down 
+19
JDugan
SelfBuiltRods
STEN_(AA)
insomnia
bagged69c10
Tuckin Eh
Acrodime22
whytry85
I R LOW
pinstripin'mikey
magnumon22s
aintscared
lowblazer
MichelinMn
txschvy
AcroFarmer
mightygreenrang
SKELVIS
MikeOinAcrO
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
I R LOW

I R LOW

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-09-05

TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 1:09 pm

here is mine as of now...

TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 TurkeyDrag047
TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 TurkeyDrag08002
TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 IB2LOUD__129200885729AM4755

exerior- 05 front conversion, goodmark cowl hood, 3 peice billet grill, shaved doors and tail gate...
interior- going back stock for now
suspension- bagged and stock floored, 4link out back, narrow rear end, choppin block control arms, slam bags, 2 480s, SMC valves...
wheels- 24x9 Baccarat fusions w/ 275/30/24's
engine- 5.3L w/ Comp cam and some other comp goodies, Ls1 intake, CAI, aftermarket fuel rails, and custom tune
Plans- finish frame, and full paint inside and out!
Back to top Go down
aintscared
Acro Rep
aintscared

Male
Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 2:08 pm

we should find the owner of that red gmc in the background justin. sry i like that stock look better. J/k
Is that a pair of panties hangin from Darrells rearview????
Back to top Go down
mightygreenrang

mightygreenrang

Male
Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:08 pm

I think its the same gay fuzz hanging from Justins rearview in d-rels truck! LOL j/k guys
Back to top Go down
I R LOW

I R LOW

Male
Number of posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:07 am

lmao yall are so funny!
Back to top Go down
whytry85

whytry85

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:00 pm

yeh, the they are panties in my rearview.....and theyre mikes!!!! lol....hes a whore!
Back to top Go down
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male
Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:43 am

heyyyyy....... no need in spreadin rumors, everyone knows i don't wear underwear..... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mikeoinacro
Acrodime22

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 10:27 am

MikeOinAcrO wrote:
ok boys n girls here's the deal. i talked with dave last night for a few and all logos and prospect logos are on hold for a lil while, 6 months or so... he needs to get some things straight with the club, not just us in TX, but like most of us he has a job and a family to take care of as well so it may take a lil time. 6 months should be kool with everyone, cause unless you guys got a bank full of money it's gona take longer than that to get your ride done... lol guys, just hang in there cause the future is lookin good. remember back in the day when you saw a ride with an AcrophobiA logo in the magazine, online, or at a show? it was the shit! that's the way it needs to be now. i don't mean ANY disrespect to anyone by sayin that. I feel like prospect logos should be on rides that are OR are real close to full logo ready. untill then rock the oval A's to show affiliation. i think that's fair. i plan on bein here for a long time so i'm ok with it... i've wanted to be a part of AcrophobiA for years, even when i was in a small local club with friends i looked up to the AA. so lets all just hang out, meet up, work hard, and work together to make our rides the sickest and cleanest out there. AcrophobiA is a respected name in this lifestyle already so lets stand true to what Dave started years ago, great people that are fun to be around with the sickest rides in town. so what Dave wants from you guys is pics. it doesn't have to be a dozen pics just a few good pics that show the outside, mods, and inter. also need a list of what is done. you can post them in here. if you want to email them to me you can but i rarely check it... lol it's MikeOnAcrO@aol.com if you do that please let me know so i can go check it. lol now it doesn't have to be done today but the sooner the better. if you have any questions get at me on here or you can call/text me at 903-452-8112 Lata Hookers!

i completly agree!!!! I love you and i dont want to sound like a fair weather friend but i may have of not dropped if we had these rules implamented and inforced before. but i dropped because of other reasons too.. (kinda wish i never would of dropped) sorry for the hyjack.
Back to top Go down
Tuckin Eh
Acro Rep
Tuckin Eh

Male
Number of posts : 1952

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:38 pm

consequently adam, you and everyone else dropping out sort of started the whole rejuvination process. things are definately looking brighter for acrophobia. trust me you guys weren't the only ones frusterated as all living hell with the way things were going. basically certain reps not doing their job.
Back to top Go down
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:40 pm

well adam, you said there was other reasons aswell but i don't see anyone turning their back on ya... we're still here for ya brother! so do what ya gota do and let's go from there... Laughing
Back to top Go down
bagged69c10
Acro Prospect
bagged69c10

Male
Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:41 pm

Well, mine has along way to go but it will get there. Here is what I've got done so far.
TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 GEDC0798
TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 GEDC0402
TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 GEDC0094
Back to top Go down
insomnia
Acro Rep
insomnia

Male
Number of posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:18 pm

Looking good guys. I'm hoping to make it out to a show out your way this year.

Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wheelstop.com
bagged69c10
Acro Prospect
bagged69c10

Male

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:42 pm

Thank you sir. It would be great to have you out here for a show.
Back to top Go down
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 10:06 am

well i'm the one that started this thing and haven't even got mine up yet. here's one of me n my girls by it but i'm gona take some more this weekend and post them.
Photobucket

here's cody's truck. it's bagged, body dropped, shaved out, bed cover is molded to the bed, step flares have been sectioned for the wheels to tuck, motorized tailgate to show tank n comp., s10 front end ( it's a sonoma), 350/350T motor/trans, leather n ostrich inter. if it's not chrome or billet it's painted. frame, suspension, nuts n bolts, everything... won best paint at heat wave a few years ago. Cody has done almost everything to this himself. he worked at Kreative Image where the truck was built by him for a friend of ours. when Ben decided to get married he sold the truck to cody and he tore it down to the frame that week and went to town. here's the pics...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

here's brians truck. nissan HB. bagged, body dropped, molded bed cover to bed, shaved and molded everything, no mo roof, leather n shag inter, and painted by cody (above) and bubba. with the exception of the paint, brian did all his work. here's the pics...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and here's Hubnutz 08 suburban. 14" BnC lift, 22's and 37's, painted suspension. i'm not sure where we stand on 4x4's but he asked what it takes to get one in, so......
Photobucket
Photobucket

these 3 guys are like family to me, they're good dudes on top of havin nice rides. lotsa fun to get drunk with ... lol
Back to top Go down
bagged69c10
Acro Prospect
bagged69c10

Male

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 8:57 am

Very nice rides. The suburban would be funny with an Acro logo.Smile
Back to top Go down
mightygreenrang

mightygreenrang

Male
Number of posts : 768

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 1:54 pm

bagged69c10 wrote:
Very nice rides. The suburban would be funny with an Acro logo.Smile

LOL he definitely doesn't have a fear of heights!
Back to top Go down
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:24 pm

well, i was told a while back that we had a 4x4 "class". it's supposed to be AcrophobiA, Facing The Fear

I duno though.... lol
Back to top Go down
SKELVIS

SKELVIS

Male
Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 6:00 pm

WE DID AND STILL DO, THE LIFTED TRUCKS ARE REAL HARD TO GET IN.
Back to top Go down
STEN_(AA)
Acro Prospect
STEN_(AA)

Male
Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 6:11 pm

Shag rug FTW LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sten_d_slammd_1
SelfBuiltRods
Acro Prospect
SelfBuiltRods

Male
Number of posts : 1070
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 7:29 pm

Very nice, very nice. You guys are right about the Texas chapter blowing up.
Back to top Go down
bagged69c10
Acro Prospect
bagged69c10

Male

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 9:36 am

Like a muthaFN A bomb!
Back to top Go down
aintscared
Acro Rep
aintscared

Male
Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 10:38 am

LMAO yeah bitchis
Back to top Go down
JDugan

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 9:47 pm

Look at all my buddies, good to see some old faces. Ya'll get your shit together, most of these guys understand what happens when a clubs standards start to slip. I just hope to have something worth a damn some time in the next ten years, but am always willin to hang out with new folks!!!
Back to top Go down
pssst

pssst

Male
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 7:14 am

my noma bagged bodydropped on 22s everything shaved and starting on the interior
TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 L_369f10
Back to top Go down
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:48 am

ok, here's mine. 69 3 door suburban. static drop 20" kmc ss wheels tweed inter front to back n top to bottom. lol i have a front disc brake conversion for it and if i can make it happen gona try to have it bagged n z'd by tex mex... may need some help foo's! lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Back to top Go down
bagged69c10
Acro Prospect
bagged69c10

Male

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 6:44 am

Thats so beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol   TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TEXAS PEOPLE PLEASE READ... lol
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next