AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

southeast showdown flier

Go down 
+12
Puna
sesd
Higher Standards
Tuckin Eh
airedout
low95xlt
G2F
bdpaco
dragginhonda
Acrochick-Kim-
xxxxcjxxxx
matt92toy
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
matt92toy
Acro Rep
matt92toy

Male
Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2008-08-13

southeast showdown flier Empty
PostSubject: southeast showdown flier   southeast showdown flier EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 12:48 pm

matt92toy wrote:
southeast showdown flier SoutheastFRONTcopy

southeast showdown flier SoutheastBACKcopy
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924

PostSubject: Re: southeast showdown flier   southeast showdown flier EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:41 pm

Werd! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
Acrochick-Kim-
Acro Member
Acrochick-Kim-

Female
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: southeast showdown flier   southeast showdown flier EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 7:38 am

SWEET! they are looking good! Cool
Back to top Go down
dragginhonda
Acro Member
dragginhonda

Male
Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: southeast showdown flier   southeast showdown flier EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:29 am

we'll be there for sure.....how far is lawrenceville from anderson?
Back to top Go down
bdpaco

bdpaco

Male
Number of posts : 861

PostSubject: Re: southeast showdown flier   southeast showdown flier EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:43 am

Yo bro!
Send me all the info and a link to the flyer and I will hook it up on www.midwestminis.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.gobigcustomphoto.com
matt92toy
Acro Rep
matt92toy

Male
Number of posts : 1929

PostSubject: Re: southeast showdown flier   southeast showdown flier EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 10:00 am

lawrenceville is about an hour south of anderdson
Back to top Go down
G2F

G2F

Male
Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: southeast showdown flier   southeast showdown flier EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 11:17 am

that gives us an extra hour to make fun of canada on the way down. j/k
Back to top Go down
low95xlt

Male
Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: southeast showdown flier   southeast showdown flier EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 11:56 am

im down for it
Back to top Go down
airedout
Acro Prospect

Male
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: southeast showdown flier   southeast showdown flier EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:04 pm

Damn, thats like 10 min from my house. If anyone wants to we can deff grab a keg and throw down in my shop to chill after the show.
Back to top Go down
Tuckin Eh
Acro Rep
Tuckin Eh

Male
Number of posts : 1952

PostSubject: Re: southeast showdown flier   southeast showdown flier EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:15 pm

sleep over at dwights!!!!!

and screw you dan
Back to top Go down
low95xlt

Male
Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: southeast showdown flier   southeast showdown flier EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 10:01 pm

i can make fun of the canadians if we caravan lol! longer then the ohio guys haha
Back to top Go down
Higher Standards

Higher Standards

Male
Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: southeast showdown flier   southeast showdown flier EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 11:43 am

sweet I plan on attending.
Back to top Go down
Higher Standards

Higher Standards

Male
Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: southeast showdown flier   southeast showdown flier EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 11:45 am

Any hotel recommendations yet?
Back to top Go down
airedout
Acro Prospect

Male

PostSubject: Re: southeast showdown flier   southeast showdown flier EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 5:09 pm

Any that are close to the show will be fine. The only problem i see is going to be the police. Gwinnett country officers are usually pretty bitchy. The area is nothing like anderson, deff not a small town. When we all came to anderson, they loved us because of the revenue the show brought. The plenty of people in our area already, not to mention all the people passing through, the local impact will not be felt as much. I hope this has already been taken into consideration, and the right local officals have been contacted.

Just wanted to mention that, someone asked me about is the other day. If anyone has any questions about the area ask away. Mike (lowf350) actually lives even closer than me, so he might know of which hotels are the nicest. I will tell you one thing though, you will want to stay outside of the lawrecville city limits. The city police are even bigger dicks
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924

PostSubject: Re: southeast showdown flier   southeast showdown flier EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:35 am

... flights from Cleveland to ATL are only $250 with taxes friday am-sunday pm... and the show is not far form the airport.. think imma fly for this one! prices will hopefully be cheaper by then.. i'll keep an eye Smile
Back to top Go down
sesd

sesd

Male
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: southeast showdown flier   southeast showdown flier EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 3:37 pm

We have spoken to local authorities, the good thing is that they will police will be watching more carefully. Especially at hotels !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get sick of the hotels here in anderson complaining of all the destruction etc. etc. So in georgia there wont be any more of that BULLSHIT going on. As long as one can act like a normal human and obey the rules, they will leave you alone, but mark my words if someone acts a fool they will have problems. No one understands how much drama comes from the town locals involving large shows except the promotor. The show always goes fine, its just outside the show where everyone screws it up. So if everyone can act right, then there will be no problems Smile Smile
sorry for venting
Back to top Go down
Puna
Acro Rep
Puna

Male
Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: southeast showdown flier   southeast showdown flier EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:19 pm

sesd wrote:
We have spoken to local authorities, the good thing is that they will police will be watching more carefully. Especially at hotels !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get sick of the hotels here in anderson complaining of all the destruction etc. etc. So in georgia there wont be any more of that BULLSHIT going on. As long as one can act like a normal human and obey the rules, they will leave you alone, but mark my words if someone acts a fool they will have problems. No one understands how much drama comes from the town locals involving large shows except the promotor. The show always goes fine, its just outside the show where everyone screws it up. So if everyone can act right, then there will be no problems Smile Smile
sorry for venting

You're not venting...you are just telling the truth. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2422924
airedout
Acro Prospect

Male

PostSubject: Re: southeast showdown flier   southeast showdown flier EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:45 am

sesd wrote:
sorry for venting

Very well put, and im on the same page. As i stated before, we can deff have quite a few people over at my place to party after hours. I can probably even have a few people crash if need be (if you get too drunk). I would just really hate to see any of my acro brother (or friends of acro) get into any kind of trouble. I will restated my previous remarkes about the local police: They are only going to enforce the laws, you break em, its your own fault, you goto jail. If your acting like a fool outside your hotel, with open containers, there is a good chance you might get arrested.

Anyways, cant wait for the show!!!! Its going to be weird sleeping in my own bed for sesd............lol!!!
Back to top Go down
sesd

sesd

Male

PostSubject: Re: southeast showdown flier   southeast showdown flier EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 8:03 am

^^^^^ Well put ^^^^^
Back to top Go down
airedout
Acro Prospect

Male

PostSubject: Re: southeast showdown flier   southeast showdown flier EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 11:08 pm

BTW: is there anyway i can get some of these fliers to give out around local shows this summer???
Back to top Go down
Its20Below
Acro Member
Its20Below

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: southeast showdown flier   southeast showdown flier EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:16 pm

I'll probably be down again this year. Wonder if i'll end up in the parking lot in the back of my truck doing stand-up again haha
Back to top Go down
Tampa Thomas
Acro Nomad
Tampa Thomas

Male
Number of posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: southeast showdown flier   southeast showdown flier EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:51 pm

Outstanding to see! Cool
Back to top Go down
sesd

sesd

Male

PostSubject: Re: southeast showdown flier   southeast showdown flier EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 3:42 pm

yep, we can get you some flyers for some shows, we just went to print for 10,000 flyers. So we will have them by Blooddrag in 2 weeks, look forward to seeing everyone back out. I think all of you will love the facility. ITS FU&%ing HUGE !!!!!!!!!! and very nice and clean !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Acro-Azn
Acro Member
Acro-Azn

Male
Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: southeast showdown flier   southeast showdown flier EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:44 am

dude, thats 5 min. away from where I live, wtf? LOL
Back to top Go down
Rollin
Acro Member
Rollin

Male
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: southeast showdown flier   southeast showdown flier EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 6:34 pm

Its20Below wrote:
I'll probably be down again this year. Wonder if i'll end up in the parking lot in the back of my truck doing stand-up again haha

We have to set up a road trip and pick up the Delaware crew on the way. And the for the stand up it's expected jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: southeast showdown flier   southeast showdown flier Empty

Back to top Go down

southeast showdown flier
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next