AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

southeast showdown flier

Go down 
+12
Puna
sesd
Higher Standards
Tuckin Eh
airedout
low95xlt
G2F
bdpaco
dragginhonda
Acrochick-Kim-
xxxxcjxxxx
matt92toy
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Acro-Azn
Acro Member
Acro-Azn

Male
Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-09-18

southeast showdown flier - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: southeast showdown flier   southeast showdown flier - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:40 pm

sesd wrote:
We have spoken to local authorities, the good thing is that they will police will be watching more carefully. Especially at hotels !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get sick of the hotels here in anderson complaining of all the destruction etc. etc. So in georgia there wont be any more of that BULLSHIT going on. As long as one can act like a normal human and obey the rules, they will leave you alone, but mark my words if someone acts a fool they will have problems. No one understands how much drama comes from the town locals involving large shows except the promotor. The show always goes fine, its just outside the show where everyone screws it up. So if everyone can act right, then there will be no problems Smile Smile
sorry for venting

cops here suck ass... I live where the show is at.. I get harassed like crazy in my Accord, hence I don't daily drive it anymore.. Just wanted to let you guys now... Tickets for air-bags, tint, illegal lights, lowere suspension, and music can be handed out.. Gwinnett County cops don't fk around.. Sad
Back to top Go down

southeast showdown flier
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2