AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Sad news for anyone that is interested in Moto-X

Go down 
+3
low95xlt
G2F
acroRUSS-D
7 posters
AuthorMessage
acroRUSS-D
Acro Rep
acroRUSS-D

Male
Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Sad news for anyone that is interested in Moto-X Empty
PostSubject: Sad news for anyone that is interested in Moto-X   Sad news for anyone that is interested in Moto-X EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 5:08 pm

Jerremy Lusk died today, in San Jose Costa Rica. He sustained massive head injuries, and spinal injuries from a failed backflip. I am bummed as I watched this kid progress thrpugh the Moto-X racing ranks, and then into Freestyle MX where he was blowing up. here is Yahoos article on it... http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slug=ap-obit-lusk&prov=ap&type=lgns
Back to top Go down
http://russ-d.smugmug.com
G2F

G2F

Male
Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for anyone that is interested in Moto-X   Sad news for anyone that is interested in Moto-X EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:23 pm

sad day for the sport.
Back to top Go down
low95xlt

Male
Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for anyone that is interested in Moto-X   Sad news for anyone that is interested in Moto-X EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:45 pm

ya saw the clip of the flip its not right how he landed.. RIP Lusk... he was up and coming like no other... sucks that a yr ago he walked aaway from same style crash... jsut unfortunate...
Back to top Go down
low95xlt

Male
Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for anyone that is interested in Moto-X   Sad news for anyone that is interested in Moto-X EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:46 pm

but he passed away doing the thing he loved.... Sad
Back to top Go down
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male
Number of posts : 3017
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for anyone that is interested in Moto-X   Sad news for anyone that is interested in Moto-X EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:30 pm

yeah i read that today, i couldnt beleive it only 24 too...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danielcfarmer
matt92toy
Acro Rep
matt92toy

Male
Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for anyone that is interested in Moto-X   Sad news for anyone that is interested in Moto-X EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:31 pm

i was a hard core Mx rider when i was younger and i heard about the wreek yesterday then woke up to see that yep a very sad day for the sport
Back to top Go down
Underground-Scene.com

Underground-Scene.com

Male
Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for anyone that is interested in Moto-X   Sad news for anyone that is interested in Moto-X EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:59 am

that sucks big time. good guy. rest in peace man....
Back to top Go down
http://www.Underground-Scene.com
Scotto

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for anyone that is interested in Moto-X   Sad news for anyone that is interested in Moto-X EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 8:05 am

That was pretty hard to believe. And I can't believe that the video was put up everywhere, have some respect for the guy and his family. As soon as I saw he dies, I really didn't want to see the video of the mis-hap.
Back to top Go down
acroRUSS-D
Acro Rep
acroRUSS-D

Male
Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for anyone that is interested in Moto-X   Sad news for anyone that is interested in Moto-X EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:29 pm

I actually had seen the video before he died. I found out after watching it that he passed away in the Hospitol. The Pro's make it look sooo easy. I know it is not, as I have ridden a dirt bike bike for about 25 years. I can jump 75-80ft + gaps, but there is no friggin way i am going to do any of that crazy ass flipping, or hanging upside off the bike stuff Very Happy. I don't think anyone ever really thought someone would die doing that stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://russ-d.smugmug.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sad news for anyone that is interested in Moto-X   Sad news for anyone that is interested in Moto-X Empty

Back to top Go down

Sad news for anyone that is interested in Moto-X
Page 1 of 1