AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

the dead north

Go down 
+14
Rollin
Scotto
pa chop top
SHAVED&LAYED
Silver Jogger
Jeff AcrophobiA
JollyGreenMini
lowridinrebel
low95xlt
Tuckin Eh
xxxxcjxxxx
thenephilm
95lows10ri
baggedkneesan
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeff AcrophobiA
Acro Rep
Jeff AcrophobiA

Male
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2008-10-19

the dead north - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 3:01 pm

Awww 60 degrees today! Sweet Jesus the robins are chirpin! Fresh bird shit on the hood! WOOO Hooo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepestrangers.com
Jeff AcrophobiA
Acro Rep
Jeff AcrophobiA

Male
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 3:03 pm

lowridinrebel wrote:
Shit you guys are already taken your truks out....I still have about amonth before it comes out....

Still got snow?? We tried to go snomobiling two weeks ago upstate.. they still had plenty of snow on the ground.. it was melting.. and the trails were all snirt so we turned around and came home.. shitty season this year!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepestrangers.com
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 5:22 pm

Jeff AcrophobiA wrote:
Awww 60 degrees today! Sweet Jesus the robins are chirpin! Fresh bird shit on the hood! WOOO Hooo!

YEa i got 2 big turds on the hood of the f150 already !
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
Tuckin Eh
Acro Rep
Tuckin Eh

Male
Number of posts : 1952

PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 5:29 pm

I tried taking the ranger out of the shed today and got it stuck and muddy Sad
Back to top Go down
JollyGreenMini
Acro Prospect
JollyGreenMini

Male
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:00 pm

tuckin eh wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
lowridinrebel

lowridinrebel

Male
Number of posts : 494

PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:38 pm

Jeff AcrophobiA wrote:
lowridinrebel wrote:
Shit you guys are already taken your truks out....I still have about amonth before it comes out....

Still got snow?? We tried to go snomobiling two weeks ago upstate.. they still had plenty of snow on the ground.. it was melting.. and the trails were all snirt so we turned around and came home.. shitty season this year!

Still got snow banks and such, but nothing good enough for riding...Shitty season for sure...It's melting here too....But by the time it all melts, and they get all the crap cleaned, and I get to take the truck out it'll be only middle of April, end of April... Crying or Very sad

tuckin eh wrote:

That sucks Matt....
Back to top Go down
pa chop top
Acro Prospect
pa chop top

Male
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:06 pm

finally got the new house done. Pourin a new floor in the garage hopefully in the next few weeks then its time to get workin on the frontier hopefully
Back to top Go down
http://dropndrag.com
Scotto

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:21 pm

tuckin eh wrote:
We've been bodydroppin eds s10 and my ranger will get started on the bodydrop first weekend in april. Mikes been finishing his blue ranger and builkding his wifes fullsize. We've been busy in our chapter

Whats this Matt, finally time for a bodydrop? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Rollin
Acro Member
Rollin

Male
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:25 pm

I've been up to no good lol and the truck is getting some new features. along with some new wheels if I ever get around to it
Back to top Go down
JollyGreenMini
Acro Prospect
JollyGreenMini

Male
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:45 am

Jeff AcrophobiA wrote:
lowridinrebel wrote:

Shitty season?? You should have came over to my side of the state man, we had a good 3' of snow on the ground all through December and January.
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male

PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 7:16 am

Yea we had a good bit of snow in Cleveland for a while.. never thought it would go away! So glad its been like 50.. even though i think i just picked up a cold.. when it starts to get nice, go figure!
Back to top Go down
low95xlt

Male
Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:55 pm

^^^ you and me both... hell high 40's low 50's i been riding my cbr during the days 65 up here tommoorow break out that tanning lotion
Back to top Go down
baggedkneesan
Acro Prospect
baggedkneesan

Male
Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:54 am

ya finally some nice weather! i dont snow mobile or snow board or anything so i really have no reason to like snow. Although some times it fun just doin donuts. anyway my buddy is comin up today to help me with some body work so hopefully we get alot done.
Back to top Go down
No Clrnc
Acro Member
No Clrnc

Male
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:45 am

Just been busy with work and buying tubing to build my new chassis for the S10..
Back to top Go down
baggedkneesan
Acro Prospect
baggedkneesan

Male

PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:35 pm

getin that beast out to some shows? i gota see it yet
Back to top Go down
dragginhonda
Acro Member
dragginhonda

Male
Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:44 pm

went out yesterday & spent the whole day wrapping up loose ends under the hood of my buick....& whattya know....it runs...doesn't stall...doesn't smoke...doesn't leak....doesn't over heat...i'm stoked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male

PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:51 pm

dragginhonda wrote:
went out yesterday & spent the whole day wrapping up loose ends under the hood of my buick....& whattya know....it runs...doesn't stall...doesn't smoke...doesn't leak....doesn't over heat...i'm stoked Very Happy

HELLS YEAH!! afro
Back to top Go down
Tuckin Eh
Acro Rep
Tuckin Eh

Male
Number of posts : 1952

PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:41 pm

booya! what was causing the overheating...did it just need a flush?
Back to top Go down
dragginhonda
Acro Member
dragginhonda

Male
Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:04 am

^^^yup....heater core.....it would start to get really hot after about 2 minutes of idling...pulled the heater core out & had it flushed....runs cooler than the other side of the pillow now
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male

PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:11 am

Smile werd.. cant wait to see you bring it out! We'll have to plan a get together sometime in April!
Back to top Go down
low95xlt

Male
Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:47 am

good ot hear it wasn't anythign major
Back to top Go down
No Clrnc
Acro Member
No Clrnc

Male
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:16 am

baggedkneesan wrote:
getin that beast out to some shows? i gota see it yet

Yah I should have it out at shows this year. As long as everything goes as planed...
Back to top Go down
shithead
Acro Rep
shithead

Male
Number of posts : 1995

PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:17 pm

whats up everyone been up to nothing but work work and more work oh wait also getten things together for when i get married
Back to top Go down
Acro RI Rob
Acro Member
Acro RI Rob

Male
Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:57 am

Been working 6 - 7 days a week, got rid of my 08 colorado and bought an 09 silverado, bought the front suspension for the 04 silverado waiting on the drop spindles from belltech they have been on back order for the past month and a half. Havent had to much time to work on the 04 but hopefully that will change.
Back to top Go down
baggedkneesan
Acro Prospect
baggedkneesan

Male

PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 6:58 pm

still peckin away at body work. it seems never ending. i really hope i get this done for x fest or even any show this year! my buddy and i went to carlisle last thurs. to get a bunch of body work equip and supplies. i spend almost $400 on rage, fiberglass, primer and sand paper and crap. but i saved about 200 altogether.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the dead north
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next