AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

the dead north

Go down 
+14
Rollin
Scotto
pa chop top
SHAVED&LAYED
Silver Jogger
Jeff AcrophobiA
JollyGreenMini
lowridinrebel
low95xlt
Tuckin Eh
xxxxcjxxxx
thenephilm
95lows10ri
baggedkneesan
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
95lows10ri
Acro Prospect
95lows10ri

Male
Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2008-08-13

the dead north - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:21 pm

baggedkneesan wrote:
still peckin away at body work. it seems never ending. i really hope i get this done for x fest or even any show this year! my buddy and i went to carlisle last thurs. to get a bunch of body work equip and supplies. i spend almost $400 on rage, fiberglass, primer and sand paper and crap. but i saved about 200 altogether.

wow, thats alot of filler....lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/cmorin543
baggedkneesan
Acro Prospect
baggedkneesan

Male
Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:40 pm

ya i got a gallon of fiberglass and a gallon of plastic. plus i got the primer with like polyester in it or somethin 2 gallons of that. and a gallon of regular primer lol.
Back to top Go down
SHAVED&LAYED
Acro Rep
SHAVED&LAYED

Male
Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:39 am

thats a lot of primer Shocked
Back to top Go down
JollyGreenMini
Acro Prospect
JollyGreenMini

Male
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:06 pm

I finally have the '63 about ready to paint and the air-ride all buttoned up. All that's left to do is re-prime the passanger quarter panel and finish blocking out the driver's door. Then it's FINALLY time for some paint!
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:18 pm

JollyGreenMini wrote:
I finally have the '63 about ready to paint and the air-ride all buttoned up. All that's left to do is re-prime the passanger quarter panel and finish blocking out the driver's door. Then it's FINALLY time for some paint!

hells yeah!
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
SHAVED&LAYED
Acro Rep
SHAVED&LAYED

Male
Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:37 pm

JollyGreenMini wrote:
get that shit painted
Back to top Go down
JollyGreenMini
Acro Prospect
JollyGreenMini

Male
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 1:13 pm

Soon guys, soon. The guy that's been helping me with the bodywork and painting it for me has all but dissapeared in the last 6 months after his wife left. It's about impossible to get him at the shop anymore.

I'm anxious too, I haven't drove the car in almost 2 years and all I have left to do is paint it, trim the rear upper bag cups, fix the gas gauge and replace the brake lining/wheel cylinder's all the way around and she's ready for the road again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the dead north   the dead north - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

the dead north
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3