AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

side ways mount licence tag question

Go down 
+6
Adam
Dooder
bdpaco
1Bad90
wickedkustomz
gmsierra2000
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wickedkustomz

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2011-03-25

side ways mount licence tag question - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: side ways mount licence tag question   side ways mount licence tag question - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:26 pm

yea that would be cool but i just want somethang clean looking and were cops dont with me i had one on my bd'd nissan it was on the bed with a tag light right behind the cab but might just put it in the tailgate sucks ya cant just screw inside the tailgate with 2 bolts in the bottom and roll the fuck out now ya gotta have tag light and i think its gotta be so meny inch's off the ground idk the law is shitty around here
Back to top Go down
gmsierra2000

gmsierra2000

Male
Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-06-17

side ways mount licence tag question - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: side ways mount licence tag question   side ways mount licence tag question - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:53 am

thats just ways to get us to pay them our hard earned money while the act like dicks toward us for puting money in our toys, and when we ride buy them they wish that they could be doing the same thing but instead the pigs are working lol, not referring to all cops cause i have met some cool ones, (not to say i was almost a cop myself) lol no joke
Back to top Go down

side ways mount licence tag question
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2