AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Looking for metal and powder coat???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
0341infantry

0341infantry

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Looking for metal and powder coat??? Empty
PostSubject: Looking for metal and powder coat???   Looking for metal and powder coat??? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:40 pm

Does anyone know were I can find a metal company that sells 2x3 tubing for my frame and a really good powder coating company in the Beaufort or Savannah area. Suicide Doors sells it but only in certain lengths, I am doing something really sick and need a long piece. I have my baby torn down to the frame and I am building an all new frame from the cab back. I want to have it powder coated Lime Green. Thanks guys!

Seany Bono
Back to top Go down
SKELVIS

SKELVIS

Male
Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Looking for metal and powder coat???   Looking for metal and powder coat??? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:09 pm

I DO POWDERCOATING..... COME TO RENO AND ITS FREE.
I KNOW THAT DOESNT HELP
Back to top Go down
0341infantry

0341infantry

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Looking for metal and powder coat???   Looking for metal and powder coat??? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:12 pm

Road Trip!!! Yeah Right, I wish!
I would love to get away from recruits for awhile.
Back to top Go down
SKELVIS

SKELVIS

Male
Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Looking for metal and powder coat???   Looking for metal and powder coat??? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:17 pm

DOOR IS OPEN TO YOU ANYTIME BRO
Back to top Go down
Cold_Carcass

Cold_Carcass

Male
Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Looking for metal and powder coat???   Looking for metal and powder coat??? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 6:09 am

I'm in Florence and can get the 2X3 square tubing in 3/16 inch thick for 75 bucks in 20ft. sticks. Now for powdercoating I can give you a point of contact for someone who can point you in the right direction. I'm having mine done as soon as the chassis is completed. If you don't mind traveling to TN to get it done contact Sean at Seriously Insane at sean@seriouslyinsaneautoconcepts.com
Back to top Go down
easy

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Looking for metal and powder coat???   Looking for metal and powder coat??? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:48 am

i second sean at insane hes done a frame for me in the past and is a great guy and will work with you. feel free to call him also 865-689-1189
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/drgnrkrs
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for metal and powder coat???   Looking for metal and powder coat??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for metal and powder coat???
Page 1 of 1