AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.

Go down 
+29
SelfBuiltRods
josh03sierra
MikeOinAcrO
SHAVED&LAYED
low95xlt
AcroRigo
TNMark
T.R.C.
bult2drag
MICHIGAN MIKE
msturg
KatFish
Hackdupyota
lowridinrebel
AcroFarmer
twizted_dime_peace
Tuckin Eh
Frontin on 22's
shithead
mightygreenrang
pigbiskit
Puna
it_fell
xxxxcjxxxx
Jeff AcrophobiA
matt92toy
AAcrazy
coinslot
SFon22s
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bult2drag
Acro Prospect
bult2drag

Male
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-10-29

New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:20 pm

whats happening bro...mice to see some faces i know in here bro...truck is commin along bad ass man...keep it commin...welcome mam
Back to top Go down
MICHIGAN MIKE
Acro Rep
MICHIGAN MIKE

Male
Number of posts : 1235
Registration date : 2008-11-16

New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:42 pm

Tight dude. are you revealing the paint scheme or you keepin it under wraps?
Back to top Go down
T.R.C.

T.R.C.

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:20 pm

Bet that paint will be bad ass!!
Back to top Go down
coinslot
Acro Rep
coinslot

Male
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:06 am

to bad your going to have some wierdo paint it! Laughing jk u guys better make slamfest a priority this year!!!
Back to top Go down
TNMark

TNMark

Male
Number of posts : 2049
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:19 am

Looks cool
Back to top Go down
SFon22s

SFon22s

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:24 am

J- Smae ole same ole. staying busy, and as you can see on some good stuff. What you talking about nice to see SOME faces, you know everyone ! Well get ready, slamfest is gonna be freakin awesome !!!! Yeah buddy !

Mike- It's gonna be a nice and simple 2 tone. Nothing crazy, but yet will set the truck off just as much as everything else.

T.R.C- I know this guy who knows a guy , that does some kick ass work. So yes I'm sure it'll be badass, just as long as he doesn't be W/G !!! lol

Coinslut- I know I'll be there ! Now just convince another dude to come with me. It'll be a damn good time ! And plus I'll get to see mama dukes !!! I MISS HER !!! Sad
Back to top Go down
AcroRigo
Acro Member
AcroRigo

Male
Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:27 am

Welcome glad to see you here! and nice progress!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acrorigo
SFon22s

SFon22s

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:45 pm

KLOCKWORKmike wrote:
Tight dude. are you revealing the paint scheme or you keepin it under wraps?

You know you've had me thinking all day. And i'll let the paint scheme out Very Happy

CREAM ON THE INSIDE, CLEAN ON THE OUTSIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ICECREAM PAINT JOB !!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Oh man I had too, I just wish I would have been quicker with it. Yea buddy !
Back to top Go down
MICHIGAN MIKE
Acro Rep
MICHIGAN MIKE

Male
Number of posts : 1235
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:46 pm

OHHH YUM! I cant wait to see it! I know it will be top notch paint if you got that funny lookin guy help. Wink
Back to top Go down
low95xlt

Male
Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:08 pm

sup justin trucks looking sick.. its keith with the blue crewcab 3500... truck is coming nicely....
Back to top Go down
SHAVED&LAYED
Acro Rep
SHAVED&LAYED

Male
Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:17 pm

very nice. welcome
Back to top Go down
T.R.C.

T.R.C.

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:51 pm

Wierdo, funny looking, I hope you guys arent talkin about me because last time I checked running around a shop wearing nothing but a box was a little weird. Dont hate on my good looks you guys are just jelous. afro

You realy think I look funny???? Lol
Back to top Go down
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male
Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:45 pm

Truck is SiK Bro! Welcome to the forums, glad ya know a handfulla folks. Look forward to seein much more of the truck and meetin ya someday!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mikeoinacro
SHAVED&LAYED
Acro Rep
SHAVED&LAYED

Male
Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:00 am

anything new? ?
Back to top Go down
josh03sierra

josh03sierra

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:45 pm

welcome looks really good man!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/367632418
SelfBuiltRods
Acro Prospect
SelfBuiltRods

Male
Number of posts : 1070
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:34 pm

Sweet truck man! Whats left on the build?
Back to top Go down
HEADAKE

HEADAKE

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:49 pm

Hey Justin, Truck is lookin good. Glad to see Michigan comin alive in the sceen.
Back to top Go down
AcroPozzi
Acro Rep
AcroPozzi

Male
Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:24 pm

hell ya that bitch is pinned! good work
Back to top Go down
outsider
Acro Prospect
outsider

Male
Number of posts : 746
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:51 am

This ranger is amazing alot of time and dedication was put in this project
Back to top Go down
Rollin
Acro Member
Rollin

Male
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:12 pm

And it looks soo much better in person Acrophobia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.   New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the forums, Deep in the scene, Looking to make some moves.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2