AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

new chapter

Go down 
+20
Slapnuts1975
Silver Jogger
1Bad90
Tuckin Eh
porschetek3525
shithead
SinisteR
Marbles
Ry(aa)n
BaggedSplash
SDC
bdpaco
keith
Dodge Rob
AcroFarmer
MikeOinAcrO
Jeff AcrophobiA
AcroPozzi
AAcrazy
chris
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Marbles

Marbles

Male
Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-10-14

new chapter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new chapter   new chapter - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:48 am

you dont have to raise the bed sides to lay frame on 20's. and the step side beds are fiberglass so there wont be any welding involved. but it doesn't seem like you're interested in any of that anyway. truck looks like a good start.
Back to top Go down
http://www.droptout.com
chris

chris

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-10-20

PostSubject: Re: new chapter   new chapter - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:43 am

Nope not touchin the body. Cops in st marys love wrightin tickets. the bags I can keep hidden under the cover. Shaved body I can't. But I'm like the black and chrome theme I got going on.
Back to top Go down
SinisteR

SinisteR

Male
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2010-08-23

PostSubject: Re: new chapter   new chapter - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:03 pm

wow i am glad I dont live in maryland if you have to got through stupid shit for havin shaved doors, thats just fuckin retarded
Back to top Go down
AcroPozzi
Acro Rep
AcroPozzi

Male
Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: new chapter   new chapter - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:13 pm

so how long have you been in the scene?? have you ever seen any acro trucks at a show?? what shows do you go to??
Back to top Go down
chris

chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: new chapter   new chapter - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:13 pm

no i cant say i have see any acro trucks...... right now ive been in the mini truck scene for about 4 4 1/2 yrs. and use to stay local but now startin to travle around...... and yes it sucks in maryland cuz cops will pull out factory specs on u and right repair orders out the ass....
Back to top Go down
SinisteR

SinisteR

Male
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2010-08-23

PostSubject: Re: new chapter   new chapter - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:27 pm

That is fucking STUPID!!! I would move before I put up with that shit
Back to top Go down
chris

chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: new chapter   new chapter - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:37 pm

new chapter - Page 2 Fall_010

new chapter - Page 2 Fall_011

new chapter - Page 2 Richmo10

new chapter - Page 2 Richmo11

pics from richmond show and cruzin back
Back to top Go down
AcroPozzi
Acro Rep
AcroPozzi

Male

PostSubject: Re: new chapter   new chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:40 am

have you read our requirements yet??
Back to top Go down
chris

chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: new chapter   new chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:16 pm

not yet were do i go to read them or can u post them on this page for me ......
Back to top Go down
AcroPozzi
Acro Rep
AcroPozzi

Male

PostSubject: Re: new chapter   new chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:38 pm

the requirements are at the top of the newbies page.
Back to top Go down
bdpaco

bdpaco

Male
Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: new chapter   new chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:19 pm

- Build a 'completed' show vehicle that represent the style/quality of the clubs reputation. (we only have a full logo sticker)

- Be Active on the Forum. (post pics of your ride, get to know everyone)

- Be Active/in contact with your local chapters. (nearest state rep if no local chapter)

- Show/hang with the club at shows.

- Reps will chose when people are able to start wearing/purchasing Acro gear with Dave's permission.

- Dave & the chapter rep(s) will make judgement call on Full Logo for 'completed' rides after inspection.

Any questions.. get in contact with your closest chapter rep and they will guide you int eh right direction!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gobigcustomphoto.com
AAcrazy
Acro Rep
AAcrazy

Male
Number of posts : 1353
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: new chapter   new chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:26 pm

-Must also shave door handles,and take advice from guys on how to make a RANGER lay out.
Back to top Go down
chris

chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: new chapter   new chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:04 pm

o yeah ive read those the first day that i was playin on the web site.....
Back to top Go down
chris

chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: new chapter   new chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:09 pm

not tryin to sound like an ass but why do i have to shave the door handles?
Back to top Go down
shithead
Acro Rep
shithead

Male
Number of posts : 1995

PostSubject: Re: new chapter   new chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:45 pm

well bro we r not looken to just let anyone join or start a chapter
Back to top Go down
bdpaco

bdpaco

Male

PostSubject: Re: new chapter   new chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:11 pm

AA has a standard it strives to maintain...they want the guys who are willing to go all out, the ones who help to set the bar everyone else strives to achieve.
This isnt a club you can just join, you have to earn every ones friendship and prove you are willing to take it to the next level.
This is a family that isn't easy to gain access to. But once you do finally get to the point where you are allowed into the family it is worth something to you, you had to work for it, its an achievement you can be proud of.
Back to top Go down
Dodge Rob
Acro Rep
Dodge Rob

Male
Number of posts : 1767
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: new chapter   new chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:13 pm

you should shave them cuz all the cool people are doing it! No but seriously I think it's more like not wanting a stock ride with bags. More like taking it to the next level. It's your truck and you should build it the way you like but don't be upset if it's not up to the standards of a club you want to join, instead use it as motivation to take it to a higher level. Just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
bdpaco

bdpaco

Male

PostSubject: Re: new chapter   new chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:26 pm

exactly how I see it Rob, if you want to be part of this club you are going to make the effort to get to know everyone and do whatever it takes to get your ride to the level the club expects of its members...if the requirements for your ride is something you arent willing to do, thats your decision, its your ride...doesnt mean you cant hang out with the club, but until you are ready to take it to the next level you wont be running the logo...I guess it just depends on how commited you are to becoming a member of Acro.

I guess i should put a disclaimer on this...lol
as I am not a member and my opinion is just that, my opinion..in no way am I a spokesperson for the club, this is just one Acro wannabe who has been around the club for quite a while now, giving my insight to another person interested in this club...
Back to top Go down
SDC
Acro Prospect
SDC

Male
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: new chapter   new chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:29 pm

ive been hanging around acro for about 5 yrs now i was building a 99 s10 step side it was bagged in the front with 20s all the way around and i really didnt understand why i couldnt join acro but i was just starting out meeting ppl i was kinda upset cause my truck wasnt good enough but trust me it is worth it i sold that truck and i am working on another s10 but its gonna be badass when its done trust me bro acro is the best club out there
Back to top Go down
http://www.southerndesigncompany.com
Dodge Rob
Acro Rep
Dodge Rob

Male

PostSubject: Re: new chapter   new chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:35 pm

nice disclaimer! Sounds all professional
Back to top Go down
bdpaco

bdpaco

Male

PostSubject: Re: new chapter   new chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:40 pm

lol..wanted to make sure I didnt ruffle any feathers...been hanging with these guys so long that my mindset is I am a member even tho I am not...
Back to top Go down
Dodge Rob
Acro Rep
Dodge Rob

Male

PostSubject: Re: new chapter   new chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:45 pm

just askin but what's holding you back now? I know you have been on here for a long time.
Back to top Go down
porschetek3525

porschetek3525

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-06-03

PostSubject: Re: new chapter   new chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:46 pm

i had that 4x4 thing once now it burns when i pee!!
Back to top Go down
Tuckin Eh
Acro Rep
Tuckin Eh

Male
Number of posts : 1952

PostSubject: Re: new chapter   new chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:08 pm

you don't have to shave the door handles. just check out the logo'd rides in the chapters section and look around. should give you an idea of the standard we hold our members to. best of luck trying to get that thing on the ground man.
Back to top Go down
bdpaco

bdpaco

Male

PostSubject: Re: new chapter   new chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:25 pm

Dodge Rob wrote:
just askin but what's holding you back now? I know you have been on here for a long time.

Trucks still in pieces right now, lost my job due to the economy a little over a year ago...its so close to being done I can taste it..lol
i think I have maybe a solid week worth of work to do to it to get the body done, the bed mounted and the suspension back on, then it will be ready for paint and interior..just need the cash for some tubing, filler and ball joints.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new chapter   new chapter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

new chapter
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next